Gå til innhold

Indigo ? In Norway ?

Anbefalte innlegg

I`m very VERY very interesting -

how usual norges and norwegean society do relate to Indigos of all ages - especially close to my age group - 25-35 years old ?

Sure I`m interesting in what relation is usual norges and norwegean society to Indigo Children too (meaning - phisiological children) - but this question was always not very interesting to me!

I had even hot and conflictable discussions on this field - cause most of Indigos - try to provide Indigo Children`s interests and caring and protecting for them!

But I`m interested to caring and protecting with interests`s providings ONLY for adult Indigos! Especially for the age group I did write above!

I see here very interesting situation -

From one side - well-known that norges are very calm, non-ambitious folk, without any willing to get any greatness and so on ...

(no offence - my dears - I do really love you - but this quality of norges is truth!

:):yes:;) )

and norges do not very like some bright and powerful movements and ideas - it`s strange to norwegean mentality ...

But from the other side - well-known norges`s openhearted, good-willing, hospitality, friendliness, ets...

So here is very interesting paradox we can find ...

And I want to know - how it works in norwegean society and to you concretely?

:)

Endret av RostislaV
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
That's one of the most confusing and strange posts I've read in quite a while. Could you please explain what an Indigo, or Indigo Children are?

Edds

7884181[/snapback]

ah... sorry - no offence...

but if you don`t know about this phenomena and relations betwean Indigos and theirs society in which their live - it will be very difficulty for me to explain this to you or anyone else here at the forum ...

I think you can yourself have find everything info about this phenomena if you will seek through the Net.

As I have surfed the NoNet (Norges Net) - as I have seen that in Norway this phenomena is not very popular and well-known.

But this is only my judging by the seek-results in NoNet for this theme.

Maybe in real life on contrary - in Norway this phenomena is very popular...

Lenke til kommentar
Dette er hva wikipedia sier om saken:

Indigo children is a term used within the New Age movement to refer to children who are alleged to possess paranormal attributes such as the ability to read minds.

New Age-babbel og overtro.

7885229[/snapback]

not so easy ...

it`s just one of many possibilities, one of many ways and describes of the phenomena.

Shortly and metaphorly - if you can fly - it doesn`t mean that you are Indigo and if you are Indigo - it doesn`t mean that you can fly

something like this in my free poetical view ... :)

Lenke til kommentar
Dette er hva wikipedia sier om saken:

Indigo children is a term used within the New Age movement to refer to children who are alleged to possess paranormal attributes such as the ability to read minds.

New Age-babbel og overtro.

7885229[/snapback]

not so easy ...

it`s just one of many possibilities, one of many ways and describes of the phenomena.

Shortly and metaphorly - if you can fly - it doesn`t mean that you are Indigo and if you are Indigo - it doesn`t mean that you can fly

something like this in my free poetical view ... :)

7885299[/snapback]

Then what is this indigo-thing, if not the dream of delusional spiritualists?

Lenke til kommentar
Then what is this indigo-thing, if not the dream of delusional spiritualists?

it`s other thing - just simply to belive me ... :);)

7885355[/snapback]

AKA religion.

7885377[/snapback]

it`s NOT a religion ...

although you can call any phenomena or theory (even political) - the religion and on contrary - you can call any religion - the phenomena or theory (even political).

:):yes:

so - it`s just the question and play of and with the some term-name. :)

Endret av RostislaV
Lenke til kommentar
Are you an indigo child, Rostislav, and if so what is your special power?

7885460[/snapback]

1. I would like DO NOT talk about me and my person here in this theme and in the context of this question. :) ( I have other net-spots for this and said everything on that question).

2. By this theme I very want to know HOW this phenomena does work in Norway - such specifical state in all senses - especially in question of socioligy and concretely av norges samfunn.

:)

Lenke til kommentar

Here in Norway alot of people are actually pretty easy to trick. So if you want to make money on your "ability" you should call TV Norge. If you happen to be able to chase away ghosts, you probably won't have any problems getting on the screen, primetime on Åndenes Makt! (A TV program where con artists are making fools believe they are cleaning their houses for spirits :D)

Lenke til kommentar

I didn`t even understand what your question was. What do you wanna know? If there are any of these indigo children in Norway? Not so many, I guess, of what I`ve been reading here.

Var det bare jeg som fant dette helt forferdelig vanskelig å skjønne? Det må jo være den verste engelsken jeg noensinne har lest! Hvem er denne karen?

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...