Gå til innhold

Småmorsom artikkel om 233 banned hordes

Anbefalte innlegg

The server Akama recently was delt a devistating blow as 3 of the major guilds who took part in killing 'Jaina Proudmore' where almost all entirely banned.

Jaina Proudmore drops 50-90g and respawns in 2 minutes, thus it was considered an exploit to continue to kill her.

However her loot table and spawn rate has not been changed and will not be changed as Blizzard has stated 'Jaina Proudmore's loot table and spawn time is currect.'

7 other Alliance faction boss's have the same loot table and spawn time, killing them will also result in an 3 day ban.

Blizzard also waited two weeks to inforce this ban, waiting for the day after the release of the expansion to ban the majority of the horde on Akama.

http://wow.curse-gaming.com/en/general-new...33-horde-banned

Blizzard HIDES the fact they banned 233 people from Akama for 3 days. Posts on the forums are deleted within minutes, emails are ignored.

http://www.theworldofwarcraft.com/thetruth.htm

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Haha, fy faen ynkeligste jævelen:

We have a guild policy against exploiting in any way posted right on our webpage. Juggernaut has been in good standing for over two years. My guild has existed since WoW's beginning. We do not exploit. Ever. If my guildmates exploited, I would remove them from the guild.

Javel? Hvorfor gikk de og drepte Jaina da, om ikke for å prøve å exploite? Ikke narr meg til å tro at det var en fantastisk tilfeldighet at de bestemte seg for å drepe Jaina for et par dager etter noen fant ut at hun bugga og droppa 900-1000g.

The issue with Jaina Proudmoore that was being exploited was not that Jaina had more gold that usual but was that she was overly easy to kill and had a near instant respawn.

Jadda! faen jeg hater triste exploiters som har baller til å whine om bann etterpå.

Endret av Carl M
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...