Gå til innhold

Er det bare tull? (mail. Would you like to work from home?

Anbefalte innlegg

Er ganske sikker på at det bare er piss....

Men har du en annen mening sleng den ut!

Dear Friend,

A few months back I joined a program and then...promptly forgot about it. You may have done this yourself sometime...you intend to work the program but then get caught in your day-to-day activities and it's soon forgotten. The program

was free to join so maybe I just didn't take it very seriously.

Anyway, near the end of June I received a letter from my sponsor informing me

that I had a downline with dozens of members! As you can imagine, I was very skeptical. After all, how could I have a huge downline under me in a program that I had never promoted? I then received another email from my sponsor informing me that a member of my downline had upgraded their membership and I was now guaranteed a commission check! All I had to do was upgrade to a paid membership before the end of the month. I took the time to check the site and sure enough, I had an incredible downline. This in a program that I had never worked!

You can bet I wasted no time in getting my membership upgraded! I can tell you,

if I had known what was happening with this program, I would have become an active paid member months ago! With this program, your upline will not only build you a downline but also help you to get your first monthly commission check. My sponsor's check, which is a minimum of $5,000, arrives every month...on time.

How would you like to lock your position in FREE while you check out this opportunity and watch your downline grow? Just follow the simple instructions below:

1. Do not click Reply… Reply to me in a separate email at this address: [email protected] with the following REQUIRED information.

2. Type in the SUBJECT line…"GRAB MY FREE ID"

3. In the MESSAGE body type in your FIRST and LAST name, and the email address you prefer to use.

We will then confirm your position as soon as possible and send you a special report. You will also receive your Free Member Number.

This is a ONE-TIME mailing - your name is already on our exclude list.

I'll get you entered and let you know how you can keep track of your growing downline.

That's all there is to it. No obligation. No risk. Do it now!

Warm regards, Louisa

P.S. After having several negative experiences with network marketing companies I had pretty much given up on them. This company is different - it offers value, integrity, and a REAL opportunity to have your own home based business... and finally make real money on the 'Net.

Their training and support is amazing. I have never seen anything like it. Don't pass this up. You can sign up and test-drive the program for FREE. There is no obligation and you can cancel your membership at any time.

You have nothing to lose and potentially a LOT to gain. Just do it! "Grab your free ID"

now by emailing me at [email protected]

"This email is sent in compliance with strict anti-abuse and NO SPAM regulations.

The message was sent to you as a response to your ad, an opt-in opportunity,

your address was collected as a result of you posting to one of my links, reviewing your web site, youanswering one of my classified ads, you have sent me an E-mail, or you unknowingly had your e-mail added to an opt-in mailing list. You may remove your E-mail address at no cost to you whatsoever,simply click on Reply button and put "Remove Me" in the subject line"

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...