Gå til innhold

TES: Mods i Oblivion, en oversikt!

Anbefalte innlegg

FF7 BLADES COMPLETE en mod som legger til mange forskjelige ting skjekk i vis/skjul teksten.

Skjult tekst: (Marker innholdet i feltet for å se teksten):

=======================================

-This is me and D Angel's FF7 Blades COMPLETE Mod, and will include;

-A quest complete with voice acting, a battle with sephiroth, and more! Please note that

this quest will NOT have quest targets, meaning you will have to find the items/npcs ect.

on your own.

-Transform all the FF7 Cloud Swords made by Imaginalex into Tsurugi Complete.

-Switch FF7 Blades to your offhand to get bonuses based on each weapon that boost combat

abilities.

-Once per day, you gain the strength and power to wield Tsurugi With One Hand, although

afterward it Drains your strength, agility, endurance, and speed as an after effect.

-A Harness that holds your weapons for you when you are not using them.

FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T FIND THE LIBRARY!

Since I do not have map markers, the lost Library location is just south of the imperial

city waterfront district, past the river.

AN ANOYING BUG!

As soon as you get the tsurugi complete u will get a bugged harness.

you can fix this by casting the tsurugi transformation spell, and it wont ever happen again. if

i am trying to find a way to fix this.

This Mod will Have the swords

-The Core: Apocalypse

-The Back: Merciless (The Back: Butterfly)

-The Blade: Organics

-The Side: Ascalon (The Side: Rune)

-Tsurugi Complete

Level:-----------<<|1|5|10|15|20|25|30|>>

Fortify Strength |3|6| 9|12|14|16|18|

Fortify Endurance |3|6| 9|12|14|16|18|

Fortify Agility |2|4| 6| 9|11|13|15|

Fortify Speed |1|2| 4| 6| 7| 8|10|

Fortify Blade |4|8|10|15|20|25|30|

-Tsurugi Complete One Handed

Same enchantments as the 2h

The One Hander is 0.125 Speed higher than The Two hander. But you can only use the

Tsurugi One handed ONCE PER DAY!And it is only for 45 Seconds. So Use it Wisely!

Afterward you are completely exhausted from the reckless swinging around a 2 handed weapon

with just one hand. You will suffer some stat losses that get greater and greater every

level. Each one lasts a total of 90 seconds.

-Apocalypse: Offhand

Level 1: strength 5 and health 10

Incriments of 5|10 per 5 levels.

-The Avenger (Butterfly: Offhand)

Level1: Endurance 5 and Acrobatics 5

Incriments of 5|5 per 5 levels.

-Organics: Offhand

Level 1: Agility 5 and Athletics 5

-The Sidewinder (Rune: Offhand)

Level1: Speed 5 and Blade 5

-Souba: After killing Kadaj, you get his Souba, not quite as powerful as the rest of the

weapons, but that is the idea. Please note that this weapon DOES NOT LEVEL.

-Masamume: After killing Sephiroth, you get the Masamume, very fast, two handed, but low

damage to keep balance. Please note that this weapon DOES NOT LEVEL.

-The swords all have the proper Reach/weight/damage for there "look" from eachother,but i

based the actual damage on my own preferences.

-Apon completing the quest you will get the tsurugi complete, the weapon harness, and all

the spells used for Tsurugi ect.

*Tsurugi Transformation: Transforms the Tsurugi Complete into the 6 blades, and vise versa.

*Tsurugi's Reckless Chaos: A spell that will switch the Tsurugi Complete into a one handed

weapon for 45 seconds, and can only be used once per day, and afterwards you get stat

drains for 90 seconds.

*Offhand Switcher: Switches the current weapon you are wielding into an offhand Weapon.

Installation INSTROOCTIONS-(mispelled on purpose)

/Oblivion/Data/Textures/

/Oblivion/Data/Meshes/

/Oblivion/Data/Sound/

/Oblivion/Data/FF7 Blades Complete.esp

QUEST STARTER LOCATION

-The Quest starts in the imperial city market district. The actual name of the quest NPC

is Goshingorce

BUGS AND BUG REPORTING

If you are going to report a bug, make sure you know EXACTLY what weapon you had out,

what weapon you were switching to, ect. I MUST KNOW EXACT DETAILS TO KNOW HOW TO FIX IT.

PLEASE don't make me look for it, I have about 20 scripts to look through. If your going to

report a typo or gramar mistake. Please tell me when and where it was, I don't like hearing

"There are gramar mistakes, fix them."

-When switching a weapon to an offhand weapon, transforming the blades into Tsurugi, Or even

Leveling them up not only erases any enchantment on it, but repairs the item as well.

Theres no way to fix this.

CONFLICT ISSUES

Any mod that I know of that will conflict with this mod. If you find a mod that conflicts

please contact me so I can fix it, or write it in this section.

-The Capes And Cloaks Mod WILL conflict with this mod, seeing on how the harness takes up

the Tail and Quiver slot.

-This Mod WILL conflict with D Angels versions of the mod.(well, the origional version of his just will give you two

sets of the swords, mine and his. But the dwarven retexture just won't work with it.)

v1.0

-initial release.this was origionally the mod from

http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.p...=0#entry6306972

v1.1

-fixed a bug that when reverting Tsurugi back into the 5 blades at level 15 or higher

that removed "Rune: Offhand" completely

-fixed a bug that caused the Tsurugi Reckless Chaos After Affect spell to last longer then

it should have. its now properly 90 seconds

-Tsurugi Now has its own enchantments.

-Tsurugi is now a little faster, and Tsurugi One Hand had the +2 damage i gave it

taken away.

-Tsurugi One Hand now levels with you, for those that have the ability to level without

sleeping. ex. AF Leveling mod.

v1.2

-You now can have both The Back: Butterfly, and Butterfly: Offhand

v1.3

-Fixed a bug that if upgrading to 1.2 with the Butterfly: Offhand in your inventory already

you couldn't get the origional back, you can fix this bug by recasting the Offhand Switcher

spell.

-fixed a bug where LVL 10 and 15 Butterfly: Offhand was using Runes 10 and 15 enchantment.

-fixed a bug where the weight of the new Offhand Weapons wasn't added, causing Tsurugi

to Weigh less than the 6 swords.

v2.0

-Fixed a few bugs, the ones I can remember are;

*Tsurugi One hand actually being two handed

*Tsurugi would not transform back if you leveled at 15+ with it out.

*Using the Tsurugi One Hand Switcher spell at level 15, it would try to equip the origional

Tsurugi instead of the one hand.

*Reverting the Organics back to mainhand at level 20 gave you butterfly instead.

-Weapons Completely re-done. They are a little stronger, and the weights were adjusted.

-The mod now has a quest complete with voice acting!

-A Harness was added for the weapons you are not using.

-Two new weapons added; Souba and Masamume.

-The Tsurugi now has a custom Icon.

-A few of the weapons were re-named.

v2.1

-Fixed a bug where i obtained retard syndrome and the harness was given imediately.

-Removed the harness auto equip feature.

v2.2

-Fixed a bug where the hair didn't show properly.

-Fixed a few typos, remember...i need the EXACT line if i want to fix any more...

-Rebalanced Masamune and Souba.

-Fixed a bug where creating a new character gave you no hair or dialogue. (guys i'm not sure

that this is fixed, it doesnt happen to me so i have no way of really knowing.

-Goshingorces appearance slightly altered.

-Kadaj voice removed. It was not playing properly, and we will need him to re-record it

before it can be added into the mod again.

v2.3

-Tsurugi Icon added, sorry...guess i kinda, forgot to include it? <.<

-Kadaj's voice re-added

v2.4

-Fixed the French bug, imperial city market district is now properly named.

-Offhand Butterfly's texture has been fixed.

NOTE: Unless there are more bugs(other then AI) THIS RELEASE IS FINAL.

CREDITS

Thanks to all these people on helping the mod! If i forget someone im sorry!

BEEN CODING FOR 2 WEEKS STRAIGHT I CAN'T THINK!

-Imaginalex: All the origional Weapon and Harness Meshes. Couldn't have done it without you!

-ModelMan: The Re-texture of the Tsurugi. That shiny look makes it all the better!

-Neon: The Meshes for Souba and Masamume. Thanks! Quest wouldn't be complete without them.

-Ren: The hairs for Kadaj, Sephiroth, and the Remnants. Thanks! Your hairs rock!

-Vilvi: Story Writter, Beta tester, Book Artist, and the voice of Sephiroth. Thanks, you

were a great help!

-DeadGuysRule: Voice of Goshingorce. Thanks! You were the key role in the story!

-Dexter: Voice of Raksheno. Thanks! Voice actors are always important!

-Freestyle: Voice of Kadaj. Thanks! Finding voice actors sucks =P.

-Capucine: The eyes of Kadaj, Seph, and the Remnants. Thanks! Although its not much, its

very much still appreciated!

-Ramangellion: The Custom Tsurugi Icon. Thanks! Very small detail but every bit counts!

Endret av AuronZ
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Ser at en del av linkene er døde (spesielt mange av linkene til elderscrolls.com forumet), så her en liste med nye linker til de fleste av dem:

Qarl's Texture Mod

http://elderscrolls.filefront.com/file/Qar...re_Pack_2;64762

Harvest Mod

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View...s.Detail&id=202

Blue Glass Armor

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View...s.Detail&id=317

Gray Fox Leather Armor

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View...s.Detail&id=567

Sentient Weapon

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View...s.Detail&id=581

Illumination Within

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View...s.Detail&id=753

Cids Multitude of Magecraft

http://www.tessource.net/files/cache/4482.html

Evental's Dual Wielding

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View...s.Detail&id=783

Modder jeg ikke finner igjen:

Nirnroot Potion Effect Booster

Improved PP Prison

Blood Elf Armor

Lenke til kommentar

Nå er det en god stund siden jeg sist spilte Oblivion, men nå som maskina mi har fått bedre kjøling tenkte jeg å starte opp igjen.

Uansett tenkte jeg skulle linke til en mod jeg brukte som jeg ser på en "must-have" mod. Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul

1.3 versjonen av modden ser veeldig lovende ut, en av grunnene til at jeg skal begynne å spille igjen :dribble:Trailer

Endret av Nitrius
Lenke til kommentar
Morrdi2k har du hørt denne setningen før: når du ikke har noe positivt å si så hold munn.

6579567[/snapback]

Den har hvertfall ikke du hørt!

Du hadde ikke noe positivt om meg men du holdt ikke munn! :p

6581662[/snapback]

jeg gidder ikke å svare engang på slikke barnslighetter.

Lenke til kommentar
Nå er det en god stund siden jeg sist spilte Oblivion, men nå som maskina mi har fått bedre kjøling tenkte jeg å starte opp igjen.

Uansett tenkte jeg skulle linke til en mod jeg brukte som jeg ser på en "must-have" mod. Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul

1.3 versjonen av modden ser veeldig lovende ut, en av grunnene til at jeg skal begynne å spille igjen  :dribble:Trailer

6579784[/snapback]

Wow... Håper bare ikke de har puttet alt for mye dilldall i den! Jeg har planlagt å bruke en hel masse mods når jeg begynner å spille igjen (etter jeg har oppgradert PCen), så jeg håper at ikke alle modifikasjonene kræsjer med hverandre... Et par mods som finnes i denne pakken er faktisk også i en annen pakke jeg har tenkt å installere, men det er vel ikke noe problem, ettersom de vil overskrive hverandre.

Lenke til kommentar

1.3 versjonen av modden ser veeldig lovende ut, en av grunnene til at jeg skal begynne å spille igjen  :dribble:Trailer

6579784[/snapback]

Wow... Håper bare ikke de har puttet alt for mye dilldall i den! Jeg har planlagt å bruke en hel masse mods når jeg begynner å spille igjen (etter jeg har oppgradert PCen), så jeg håper at ikke alle modifikasjonene kræsjer med hverandre... Et par mods som finnes i denne pakken er faktisk også i en annen pakke jeg har tenkt å installere, men det er vel ikke noe problem, ettersom de vil overskrive hverandre.

6581949[/snapback]

skal selv bruke modden men må man betale for å bli medlem i fileplanet?

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...