Emo-kids, tre frem fra skyggene!

Anbefalte innlegg

Trist punk/pop.

Det er bare en ny type boyband.

8973704[/snapback]

Ja det var det jeg trodde, men han sier:

De som sier at emo musikken er så ræva vet anntageligvis ikke hva

emo musikk er,

Jeg synes trist punk/pop er ræva, men ifølge ham kan jeg da ikke vite hva "emo musikk" er. Derfor vill jeg vente på vår eksperts svar, så jeg ikke dummer meg helt ut. ;)

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
Jeg kjenner en del emoer og de hører på blandt annet:

My chemical romance

Fall out boy

saosin

The ramones

funeral for a friend

men det som er emo musikk er bla. Embrace, fire party og one last wish.

8973840[/snapback]

Lafl afl falafel. :yes:

Selv om jeg nå vet hva slags lyd "emoer" hører på misliker jeg dem fortsatt, takk for att du svarte på spørsmålet mitt. :)

Lenke til kommentar

tatt fra Urban dictionary om scene kids a.k.a emo's

Klikk for å se/fjerne innholdet nedenfor

for the love of God, come on.

i mean, everyone makes fun of 'scene' kids or 'emo' kids for comforming to something that is supposed to be a symbol of non-comformity. You are all contradicting yourselves. Your saying that you want to hurt/kill/piss on?!? someone for the way they look? Has the human race honestly regressed that far back? take a look at movies like - mississippi burning, the pianist or to kill a mockingbird. Your acting the same way as the people in the movies. Your critisiing someone for their beliefs. I do not identify as 'emo' 'indie' or 'scene' but i do own vans slip ons, i do wear tight jeans, and i do listen to bands that the majourity of my classmates have not heard of. But just because my jeans are tighter than yours does not make me a lesser human being, or a 'fag' as you so delictaly put it. someone listens to obscure bands? Why the fuck do you care? get a FUCKING hobby. please. people who listen to unpopular music do so, for the most part, because music is a huge part of life for them, and seeing it slowly stripped down and sold for ratings waters down the concepts that the music originaly held. That is why they prefer to listen to bands that you dont know about, so that they DONT become like my chemicle romance, fall out boy, ect. If you still thnk that they are conforming, than think of this. People who go to AE or AF ae spending ALOT of money on the clothes they buy. Kids who go to vintage stores are buying cheap and for the most part really nice clothing. everyone, whether you want to admit it or not, has before, will in the future, or is copying someone. It doesnt make you a bad person though, it makes you a human, cause the sad fact is, that there is no originaly left, everything has been done. So if kids want to hold on to what they see as the last shred of originaly left in modern society, let them. and fuck off.

uneducated person's rant -

emo boyz and scene kids are such FAGS. with their girls jeans and eye liner. They are all trend followers! i want to kill them all because they listen to obscure music and wear clothes that fit well. i will also make durogatory comments about the size of their genitals, specualte about their sexual preferences and continuely judge them as a whole instead of everyone at a time. HARDXCORE

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...