Gå til innhold

Den store Nintendo Revolution tråden!

Hva er dere mest spent på angående Revolution?  

211 stemmer

1. 1. Hva er dere mest spent på angående Revolution?

• Kontrollen
    • Maskinvaren
    • Lanseringstitlene
    • Onlinesystemet
    • Mulige medier
    • 3. part bakoverkompabilitet
    • Andre muligheter og spesifikasjoner

Anbefalte innlegg

Det har liten relevans til "revolution" temaet. Men syns bare det var litt morsomt at det bør nevnes. En kompis av meg har akkurat kjøpt seg gamecube, etter å ha blitt mer eller mindre frelst etter å ha prøvd wind waker noen timer hos meg for en ukes tid siden.. Han hadde holdt seg vekke fra spillet pga. "dårlig" tegneserie grafikk osv.. Etter en halvtimes spilling på outset island og videre mot windfall og dragonroost klarte han ikke gi slipp på kontrolleren..

Nå har han kjøpt seg en gamecube, og spurte om å låne windwaker av meg, og han "overvåker" Twiligt Princess atpåtil på cdon.com.. (ja en kan vel si, at han som de fleste andre ble mektig imponert av traileren...) Han kjenner ikke til cube spillene og har ikke hatt en konsoll siden snes.. Så snart han er ferdig med windwaker skal jeg spørre om han vil låne Prime av meg.. En vet aldri, liker kanskje det også.

:thumbup:

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
Osoko Tanaka has caused quite a stir in the Nintendo community; he claims to be a former Nintendo, Co. Ltd. employee who has had access to classified Nintendo Revolution information. His weblog, Only Nintendo Revolution, has hundreds of followers. Webmaster Ramsey Kobeissi conducts an exclusive interview with this extraordinary proponent of the Revolution hype machine.

RevoGaming: You claim to have worked at Nintendo in the past. What position did you hold, and what was the reason for your departure from the company so many wish to work at?

Osoko Tanaka: I worked on the backwards-compatibility aspect of the Revolution with a great team, all good friends. I also worked on the Nintendo Revolution interface which allows great interaction with the player and other applications.

My involvement with the Revolution's development meant that I was allowed access to confidential information such as the Revolution's controller.

I can't comment on why I don't work at Nintendo now. It is a clause of the work contract.

RevoGaming: To what extent were you involved in the development of the Nintendo Revolution?

Osoko Tanaka: I know all that was needed to work on the system; you can't work on the development of a console without knowing anything about it. We discussed ideas with important developers, and their suggestions were noted. Miyamoto was also involved; he has many awesome ideas. I look up to him.

RevoGaming: Have you actually played a Nintendo Revolution [prototype]? Please explain the new experience Nintendo claims it can offer.

Osoko Tanaka: I have been present in all discussions, and therefore have heard all ideas regarding the Revolution at Nintendo. I have been witness to Revolution demonstrations. It is hard to describe the experience the Revolution will offer; it has to be seen or felt rather than described. It is another gaming experience. I know that when you see a demonstration of the system, you will be impressed.

RevoGaming: Rumours are thick across forums that Nintendo's current Revolution information is a 'trojan horse' of sorts; that a proper unveiling will be held later this year that will reveal a completely different console. Is there any substance to this rumour?

Osoko Tanaka: Nintendo has always impressed, and will not fail to do so with the Revolution. Nintendo have no problems with changing the hardware. However, I do not know if the Revolution will be changed for sure as that work belonged with an another department. What I can tell you is that Nintendo is working very hard at increasing the Revolution's power. A similar process was executed in the development of the GameCube. Nintendo are also considering implementing more ideas into the Revolution. Miyamoto has been a prime source of ideas, having many of them on all aspects of the console.

RevoGaming: How is the controller revolutionary? What ideas were discussed before alighting on a final concept?

Osoko Tanaka: Nintendo want to change the concept of the standard console controller; to transmit different experiences. With Nintendo 64, a great step was seen in the development of controllers. Consider the Nintendo Revolution as a radical step for the better.

You'll feel inside the game. When these feelings are transmitted through the controller, you'll feel you right there, in the game. You'll be impressed.

RevoGaming: RevoGaming recently showed a controller in the news section. Is this the controller, or is the real controller similar in any way?

Osoko Tanaka: A fake; but a beautiful one at that.

RevoGaming: People have linked the Revolution's controller to the Novint Falcon. Novint claims that they will be launching a console-compatible version of their Falcon in 2006, the year that the Revolution will supposedly be released in. Is there any substance to this rumour?

Osoko Tanaka: It certainly is an interesting concept. However, it is not for the Revolution. There is no likening.

RevoGaming: We'll discuss the Revolution specifications now. Are there any conrete specs so far?

Osoko Tanaka: The Nintendo Revolution will have next-generation graphics. A system that can appeak to all gamers in specs and visuals. Many casual gamers want to see great graphics in a console. Nintendo has taken this into account.

RevoGaming: How is third-party support for the Revolution? Are there games coming from small developers, exclusive contracts and major developers? Any good second- or third-party exclusives lined up?

Osoko Tanaka: On the Revolution, we'll see exclusives from all manner of developers: first-, second- and third-party. A major factor is that the experience offered by the Revolution is unlike anything that can be offered on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3. This means that developers can transmit their ideas in innovative and new ways on the Revolution. And they will do so.

Konami, Sega, Capcom and Square-Enix are amongst those developing for the Revolution. There are many more. Smaller developers can receive developing and financial help from Nintendo [Yamauchi's Q Fund]. The Revolution allows for all games to be developed at low costs yet with amazing results.

RevoGaming: The Nintendo Revolution has two USB ports, a first for a Nintendo console. Are there any as-yet-unannounced add-ons that will utilise this? A hard drive, perhaps, for MMORPGs and the like?

Osoko Tanaka: It is important to have a hard drive, and this will become evident in the next generation. Nintendo plans to release a hard drive for the Revolution, as well as many other peripherals. The Revolution's interface is ready and optimised for integration of these peripherals.

RevoGaming: A recent Ubisoft press release noted the release of the Revolution to be Q4 2006, at least for European territories (no other dates were given). Many fans are worried about this prospect. Is there any substance to the date, or is it just a safe guess by Ubisoft?

Osoko Tanaka: I do not know exact dates for the Revolution's release. However, I do know that all gamers will see the Revolution in 2006. 2006 is the year of the Revolution, although perhaps for the Japanese at first. Nintendo will not fall behind in the next-generation race.

RevoGaming: What is the estimated date for the release of more Revolution information? This ranges from the unveiling of 'Hollywood' and 'Broadway' to the controller and the release of development kits.

Osoko Tanaka: Details will be revealed when they are finalised. Hollywood and Broadway, as with the rest of the Revolution, are still in development (albeit mostly complete). Nintendo also wants to make sure that its competitors will not copy its ideas.

RevoGaming: Can you spill the beans on or at at least name some titles in development for Revolution that have not already been announced?

Osoko Tanaka: Capcom is working on an exclusive game for the Revolution. It is not part of the Resident Evil series. Nintendo wants to expand its range of games and create new games. For the exclusive game, Capcom is following Nintendo's development philosophy.

RevoGaming: Finally, what is planned for the release of the system? Any specific games etc.?

Osoko Tanaka: We'll see many Nintendo games at launch; some new franchises, some established.

The information provided by Osoko Tanaka is extremely interesting and should certainly be wood on the fire for Revolution speculation. RevoGaming must remind readers that the above information is unconfirmed; there are many fans, though, who believe Osoko and his statements. Osoko stands by his statements as truth.

Osoko Tanaka posts regularly at his Nintendo Revolution-related weblog, Only Nintendo Revolution.

Ramsey Kobeissi assumes the role of webmaster and Editor-in-Chief at RevoGaming.

RevoGaming will keep you updated.

Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 uker senere...
Går nesten på veggene her nå, eg vil så utrolig se noe til revolution kontrollen og ikkje minst noen spille klipp som viser oss ka vi har i vente :dribble:

Jeg også.. *glede seg*

Dobbelpost slettet :)

On-Topic: Jeg gleder meg bare mer og mer til denne konsollen. Ikke på grunn av enda bedre hardware, men på grunn av revolusjonen som kommer. Ja jeg har stor tro på at Nintendo klarer å finne på noe som ingen har gjort før. Faktisk er nintendo de som tør å ta et steg i riktig retning.

Kontrollen er jo noe av det alle venter på, i stor spenning. Den skal kunne spille alt fra NES til Revolutionspill, noe som virker uforståelig for meg. Jeg kan faktisk ikke forestille meg hvordan kontrollen vil se ut :dribble:

La tiden gå fort, vil så gjerne vite mer. Nintendo er flink til å skape spenning rundt konsollen sin, uten å bruke penger på det :!: Microsoft og Sony kommer til å bruke millioner av kroner på å reklamere for sine konsoller på TV og kino osv. Nintendo bare holder tett om sin konsoll, og alle får lyst til å vite mer om den.

Lenke til kommentar

Gleder meg jeg også, bryr meg ikke om den har bra hardware eller ikke, skal ha en xbox360 også, så da er det ikke farlig.

Lurer egentlig på om det er noe i ryktene, og om noen av alle bloggerne faktisk er virkelige. En som virker mer troverdig enn mange andre (tror egentlig ikke han er sann), og har fine teorier kan du finne her: http://theblogs.net/user/kingdea/1522/ Han poster ganske sjelden da :(

Hadde også vært utrolig kult hvis den hadde vært konfigurerbar, da blir det lett å spille spill til alle konsollene.

Hvis Nintendo har starta noen av "undergrundsryktene" så har det vært genialt, selv om MASSE blir rent lagd av fans (remember Nintendo ON?).

jaja.. Får bare vente til Nintendo uttaler seg da, (kjedelig)

Lenke til kommentar
Nintendo er flink til å skape spenning rundt konsollen sin, uten å bruke penger på det :!: Microsoft og Sony kommer til å bruke millioner av kroner på å reklamere for sine konsoller på TV og kino osv. Nintendo bare holder tett om sin konsoll, og alle får lyst til å vite mer om den.

Joda, men hvordan har denne markedsføringen virket for Nintendo? Ikke så bra. "Alle" vil ha PlayStation. "Ingen" vil ha GameCube. Nintendo må skjerpe seg :(

Lenke til kommentar
Og "alle" rundt omkring sier fortsatt "OMG PS3 R0XX0RZZzzz LOLROFL". Veldig få i ulike fora sier at de skal ha Revolution. Det går som regel i PS3 og Xbox.

Grunnen til det er at det finnes altfor mange grafikkhorer. Sony og MS går for å bare legge ut at de har best grafikk osv. Heldigvis driver ikke Nintendo med slikt tull.

Lenke til kommentar

Synes forøvrig det er litt rart at IGN og Gamespot ikke har laget en egen Revolution acdeling enda. Selv om man ikke vet så mye om revo, så har man da nok stoff og nyheter til å lage en egen avdeling iallfall.

Men, men...det kommer vel etterhvert.

Ser fram til revolution, håper Nintendo virkelig har noe revolusjonerende. :)

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...