Gå til innhold

Overgang k750 plugg til minijack

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Jeg vurderer å lage en selv... ut fra det originale headsettet... Lagde til min 6230, og det funka veldig bra... må bare få tak i et ekstra handsfree sett.... får se om jeg ikke kan få et fra en kompis som jobber med tlf ;)

Litt usikkert enda når jeg skal prøve:) men snart hehe...

Lenke til kommentar

Hei!

Jeg fant dette på en annen side om hvordan man kan lage dette selv.

Men som du sikkert ser er dette på engelsk, så spørs om mod. lar denne værra!

Jeg fikk ikke tid til å oversette dette nå. Men regner med at folk kan litt engelsk her :D

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there, I thought a few of you may be interested to see the adaptation that I have made to the hands free head set that comes with the k750i. I have had the handset for a few weeks now and have always been planning to do this mod. I got round to it this weekend and took a few pics along the way to show you all. Incidently all the pics here were taken with the k750i too!!

My previous phone was a Nokia 6230 and I have been using a modified headset with that for a long time with great results.

I originally bought a set of Sony MDR-EX71 earphones to use with this. These earphones come with a short lead and an extension, designed so that you can use them with a Sony in-line remote control. The 3.5mm socket from the extension was cut off and added to the Nokia headset as below...

Earphonemod1.jpg

This same 3.5mm stereo socket is to be moved onto the Sony Ericsson headset. To do this you will need to unclip the microphone part of the headset...

Earphonemod2.jpg

This comes apart relatively easily by carefully running your fingernail along the longer side and prying apart. The circuit board inside looks like the pic below. Here the right earphone has already been unsoldered from the board...

Earphonemod3.jpg

The left longer earphone could simply be removed by cutting the wire close to where it enters the casing with a sharp knife. I actually wanted to shorten the lead a little so I removed all the connections from the board...

Earphonemod4.jpg

The wires inside the headset lead are :

Copper : Earphone ground (-ve)

Red : Earphone right side (+ve)

Green : Earphone left side (+ve)

Black : Microphone ground (-ve)

White : Microphone (+ve)

Earphonemod5.jpg

This shows the wires re-attached to the board and the 3.5mm socket also attached. The right side positive goes to the bottom connection on the right of the board. The ground goes to the top right connection on the board. The left side positive (green) attaches straight to the wire from the headset as there is no track for this on the board and this originally went straight out again to the left earphone. The connection of this wire is insulated with a little tape...

Earphonemod6.jpg

After a short test to ensure all the sound is getting through ok and all connections are secure the casing is clipped back into place...

Earphonemod7.jpg

And there you have it. Completed in next to no time and I can now maximise the Mp3 capabilities of these phone with much improved earphones. The 3.5mm jack also now means I can use this phone with any earphones or even patch it into any stereo system!!

Earphonemod8.jpg

Hope this has inspired some of you to do the same! Who needs to wait for the W800i

---------------------------------------------------------------

Eikum

Endret av eikum
Lenke til kommentar
jeg skjønte liksom hva jeg trengte:p men finner ikke ut hvor jeg får tak i det på norske sider:P

Slik jeg skjønte på denne så blir det vel ikke stereo lyd? eller?

Det blir stereo lyd med denne mod`en

Det du trenger en en hun-jack plugg.

Lenge leve Clas Ohlson artikkel nr 38-1234.

Også trenger du en loddebolt, og selvfølgelig noen som kan å lodde, dette er veldig lite og man må kunne bruke en loddebolt for å si det sånn.... ;)

Jeg skal ned på clas ohlson nå og kjøpe dette, hadde tenkt til å gjøre det litt tidligere i uka, men har ikke hatt tid.. :)

EDIT: Hvis du ser på artikkel nr 32-4030, så kan du få med volum justering også.... kan være kjekt å ha??

Endret av MrHappy
Lenke til kommentar
  • 1 år senere...

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...