Gå til innhold

Webshop med rent mel i posen?

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Fra FAQ-en deres:

AUTOMATIC UPDATES.

Even though you are not able to register the product online you will be able to receive automatic updates of the programs. When updates are ready to install you will see a popup window or an icon at the right bottom corner of your screen. Then you have to click on the icon and follow the instructions.

Litt merkelig at man ikke skal kunne registrere produktene online.

There is no catch - the software versions that we sell are OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) which means you will receive the installation CDs only (they do not come in their original retail packing and do not include the manual). We do guarantee that all programs are the 100% full working retail versions - no demos or academic versions. When you order, you will receive all materials required for a complete installation - or your money back. Why should you pay hundreds of dollars more if you can get exactly the same product but much cheaper? You don't have to pay that much for the fancy box and manuals.

This software is recognized as a backup software.

Vet ikke hva dem legger i "backup software", men ville nesten vært for dumt om de solgte hjemmebrente plater.. ;)

Lenke til kommentar
En kamerat tipset meg om denne siden og lurte på hva jeg synes om den.

Jeg synes det lukter litt rart :hmm:

Er det andre som kan ta en titt på den og komme med synspunkter/erfaringer...

Hmmm...en del å sette fingeren på.

Fra FAQ på siden - diverse sitater:

"This software is recognized as a backup software."

"Be aware that you will not be able to register the software with the manufacturer. Some of these products cannot be updated on-line. "

"The software is shipped from Eastern Europe."

"Due to the restrictions of the OEM software, we can sell only one copy of the product to each customer. "

"We ship orders via USPS for American citizens and we use international unregistered mail for all the other countries. The parcel is delivered to your doorstep and you do not need to sign the receipt on the delivery. "

Mer enn litt suspekt, tør jeg påstå...

Lenke til kommentar

He he, festlig..... Ingen som finner noe omtale på nettet?

Fra FAQ:

Can I get a discount? Can I resell your software?

There are no discounts for our prices nor can you resell our software. The software we offer cannot be resold.

Fra "Testimonials":

My Name is Robert Schwarz I have done business with OEM CD and Have received everything as promised and it worked great. Software I plan to stock my store with.

Ikke helt gjennomtenkt kanskje?

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet-dUuoCe48tm

kanskej en smule tvilsomt ja...

"Backup software" er etter min erfaring et fint ord for brente cder... Alt det som stod i FAQen ser ut til å være smutthull i kopieringslover, men jeg kan jo ta feil...

Lenke til kommentar

Jeg sendte en mail til de av følgende type:

"I was wondering if i could get the email adress, phone number or adress to any of the persons listed in the Testimonials page - I'm planning to buy a large order for my business and would like to contact your testimonals personally to insure that you are infact legit."

Vi får se - er de seriøse svarer de og gir meg adresse / telefonnummer. Gir de blanke F så svarer de ikke eller gjemmer seg bak at de ikke har lov å gi det ut...

Lenke til kommentar
Jeg sendte en mail til de av følgende type:

"I was wondering if i could get the email adress, phone number or adress to any of the persons listed in the Testimonials page - I'm planning to buy a large order for my business and would like to contact your testimonals personally to insure that you are infact legit."

Vi får se - er de seriøse svarer de og gir meg adresse / telefonnummer. Gir de blanke F så svarer de ikke eller gjemmer seg bak at de ikke har lov å gi det ut...

eller de kan gi feil\ugyldig navn og adresse og håve inn gryna dine uten at du finner dem :\

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...