Gå til innhold

TES: Spillet crasher jevnt og trutt

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
  • 3 uker senere...

Tar denne tråden opp igjen, pga. at eg sliter litt med tilsvarande problem..

Men eg har ikkje det problemet at eg blir kasta ut igjen i Windows, hos meg låser heile maskina seg, (skjermbildet låser seg, og det kjem opp forskjellige fargar på skjermen)..

Nokon som veit om den tweake saken kan hjelpe meg? Eller om det er nokon som veit om det er noko anna som kan hjelpe meg?

Lenke til kommentar

Klippet rett fra TweakTown:

"This is the area of biggest concern for most Morrowind players. The main solutions to these problems will be found in Part 3 of this guide below. Almost all CTDs, lockups, etc. are due to problems with your system configuration, Windows settings, and hardware. Morrowind itself may have poor memory management leading to some CTDs and slowdowns, but lockups and stuttering are entirely due to hardware being pushed too far (and the associated heat) or poor system configuration. Even then, I’ve personally managed to have zero crashes or problems, so if I can do it, you can try too. Or at least reduce the frequency of such problems.

However, there are some known issues, and these can be found at the top of the Morrowind Forums, and in the readme.txt file found in the \Morrowind directory.

On the topic of game bugs, there were several that were resolved by the Official Morrowind Patch. A "Fanfix" patch is also available, but I would strongly recommend against installing it because it’s a workaround and not a fix, and it’s not fully tested. I’ve noticed on the Morrowind forums that a lot of people wrongly think that certain game features or reactions or situations are "bugs". For example, choosing Dispose of Corpse will put all of the corpse’s contents into your inventory. This may seem a little annoying, but it’s a feature described in the manual and hence not a bug. Other apparent bugs are actually the result of memory corruption or bad installs of the game, or even fan plugins which conflict with the patch.

The bottom line is do a search on the official forums first, read the manual again, make sure you’ve installed the game as suggest above with all the tweaks/optimisations listed here. Ideally, if you’re not too far progressed, start a new game if your character was created before the new patch was released (as I did) to ensure there are no conflicts between the versions. If all of this fails then you may have actually encountered a bug, but in my experience, as a level 50 character I have encountered perhaps two actual bugs in the game – and I’ve completed all the Mages Guild, Fighters Guild and Redoran quests not to mention a whole bunch more. Don’t be so quick to jump on the bug bandwagon – do a little reading and some more searching around beforehand."

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...