Gå til innhold

looking for a server: cheap, quiet (& small)

Anbefalte innlegg

Hi!

I'm on the lookout for a Linux server. The cheaper, quieter, smaller, the better...

Currently checking out the Dell SC-servers. Does anyone have better/other suggestions?

I do NOT want to build this one myself, so please only suggestions for ready-built or build-on-demand options.

Regards,

Evert Meulie

PS. I'm posting this message here because I live in Norway and will be buying the server here as well...

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
Gjest Slettet+9817234daf

I think online shops like komplett.no builds on demand. It'll probably be more lucrative to pick out components yourself, then e-mail komplett and ask them to put it together for you.

What you really should do is tell us how much you're willing to spend, then we might help you. Also mention what you're going to do with it.

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet+9817234daf
What you really should do is tell us how much you're willing to spend, then we might help you. Also mention what you're going to do with it.

I want to spend as little as possible, and it will be used as an all-round Linux server... :cool:

I got that from the first post, but an actual figure would be much more helpful.

Lenke til kommentar

What about an ordinary SFF (small Form Factor) Computer? Its almost silent and it's small! works well!! depends on how you are going to use it though... www.inout.no take a look there...

It's used too.. You don't need a new one?

Endret av XzysteRr
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...