Sign in to follow this  
delfin

Lab-leak teorien.

Leaked Grant Proposal Details High-Risk Coronavirus Research (theintercept.com)

Among the scientific tasks the group described in its proposal, which was rejected by DARPA, was the creation of full-length infectious clones of bat SARS-related coronaviruses and the insertion of a tiny part of the virus known as a “proteolytic cleavage site” into bat coronaviruses. Of particular interest was a type of cleavage site able to interact with furin, an enzyme expressed in human cells.

DEFUSE proposal - DocumentCloud

Er det noen som har sett dette? Det er interessant....

“Let’s look at the big picture: A novel SARS coronavirus emerges in Wuhan with a novel cleavage site in it. We now have evidence that, in early 2018, they had pitched inserting novel cleavage sites into novel SARS-related viruses in their lab,” said Chan. “This definitely tips the scales for me. And I think it should do that for many other scientists too.”

Richard Ebright, a molecular biologist at Rutgers University who has espoused the possibility that SARS-CoV-2 may have originated in a lab, agreed. “The relevance of this is that SARS Cov-2, the pandemic virus, is the only virus in its entire genus of SARS-related coronaviruses that contains a fully functional cleavage site at the S1, S2 junction,” said Ebright, referring to the place where two subunits of the spike protein meet. “And here is a proposal from the beginning of 2018, proposing explicitly to engineer that sequence at that position in chimeric lab-generated coronaviruses.”

Det er vanskelig å oppsummere alt, men kort fortalt ville USA eksperimentere med nye SARS coronavirus og de ville gjøre det i labben i Wuhan....

Jeg bruker igjen eksterne kilder, siden det er for mye å prøve å oppsummere på egen hånd, pluss at jeg ikke vil at eventuell debatt skal handle om mine tolkninger...

The Lab-Leak Debate Just Got Even Messier - The Atlantic

The document seems almost tailor-made to buttress one specific theory of a laboratory origin: that SARS-CoV-2 wasn’t simply brought into a lab by scientists and then released by accident, but rather pieced together in a deliberate fashion. In fact, the work described in the proposal fits so well into that narrative of a “gain-of-function experiment gone wrong” that some wondered if it might be too good to be true. Central figures in the coronavirus-origins debate were involved: Among Daszak’s listed partners on the grant were Ralph Baric of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, an American virologist known for doing coronavirus gain-of-function studies in his lab, and Shi Zhengli, the renowned virus hunter from the Wuhan Institute of Virology. (Shi Zhengli has not responded to a request for comment. A UNC spokesperson responded on behalf of Baric, noting that “the grant applicant and DARPA are best positioned to explain the proposal.”)

For meg ser det i alle fall ganske overbevisende ut nå. De beskriver jo mer eller mindre SARS-CoV-2 i forslagene til det de skal gjøre i 2018....

Og angående Fauci, så er dette helt klart "gain of function".

Vil vi noensinne få besvarelse for om Wuhan-strain ble lekket? Jeg tviler litt på det. Men, hva med Omikron, som ser ut å kanskje være enten lekket fra mus i lab. eller i fra mus i heimen til folk? Jmf. en av John Campbell sine videoer. Samt også fra denne fyren. Kan dette være Lab-leak #2 (evt. leak #1, dersom Wuhan ikke er lekkasje)?

Edited by G