Gå til innhold
Spørsmål om bil og motor? Still spørsmål her ×

Installere Subwoofer og forsterker i BMW

Anbefalte innlegg

Jeg har en BMW 525 2007 E61

Dette er min første bil så har ikke veldig mye peil på bil sånn generelt. 
Jeg har en Sub og en Forsterker liggende.

Link til Subwooferen; http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/details/p3l-s12 

Link til forsterkeren; http://strommen-bilradio.no/forsterkere/dls-ca12.html

Eneste problemet er jeg at jeg ikke vet hvordan det er med iDrive på bilen og ettermontering av forsterkere. Har hørt at man ikke kan installere uorginale forsterkere og høyttalere? 

Er det helt umulig? Må jeg kjøpe forsterker som er spesielt laget for BMW?

Takk for all hjelp

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Den kan brukes men du må bruke høy nivå inngangene på forsterkeren.

Tror du har forsterker i bagasjerommet da kan du hente det fra den, hvis ikke må du frem til spilleren i bilen.

Hvis du går på bimmers.no så er det sikkert noen der som kan hjelpe deg med fargekodene på kablene hvor du må hente signal fra.

Lenke til kommentar

Fant dette på bimmerfest.

Okay, first thing you need to do is empty out your trunk for easy access. Next, remove both side panels inside the trunk. Just turn the black plugs 90 degrees and they pop out. This will give you access to the battery on the right, and the factory amp on the left side.

So, first disconnect the battery so you don't shock yourself. Find the amp on the left side of the car. It's a silver box with a bundle of wires going into it...fairly easy to find. Remove the bundle of wires from the amp. There's a little sliding thing to disconnect the bundle...it's easy to figure out once you see it.
Here's the wires coming directly from the head unit that you'll want to tap to grab your signal from:

Left + Black/Red
Left - Black/Violet
Right + Black/White
Right - Black/Brown
On/Off White/Violet

I had to cut the black fabric tape that was wrapping the wires so I could access them. Just tap those wires and you should be good to go. You shouldn't need an LOC. To control the power to your amp, tap the thin White/Violet wire and connect directly to your amp. This will ensure your amp turns on/off when the car goes in and out of sleep mode (just like the factory amp). Make sure you do a good clean job tapping into the wires...they will still need to feed a signal into the factory amp so the rest of the speakers make sound smile3453453.gif

Plug the bundle of wires back into the factory amp and you're done grabbing a stereo signal.

Most people seem to mount the amp either hanging under the rear deck, or on the flat part of the left-side panel (the one that covers the factory amp...this is what I did). I've also read that some people that have smaller sized amps were able to fit them UNDER the panel so they stay stealth...if you do this make sure you take cooling into consideration. Also, the back of the rear seats is another option (this is what I did on my e46).

That's about it, running power to the amp is pretty easy since the battery is already back there. You should be able to figure the rest out. BTW, I did this install on my '05 530i, no nav, standard audio (not logic 7).

Hope that helps.

Her finner du noe mer info.

https://5series.net/forums/diy-do-yourself-14/how-add-aftermarket-sub-amp-11606/

Endret av Maxopp
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...