Gå til innhold

Hvordan fjerne kriminalpolitisentralen-virus på MacBook air?

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Leste du kommentarene under guiden?

Prøv dette da:

Just thought I'd update this, as it seems to be evolving. Had a Mac for about a year now, not a single hiccup until today... The FBI virus. I'm naturally skeptical of anything of this nature (even though this looks pretty legit), so I read a few of these articles. Problem is, the one I got today looked a lil different, and these quick fixes didn't work. Forced Quit, but it reappeared when I opened Safari back up. Tried to Reset Safari, but "The FBI" overrode that. Found a YouTube video that Did work though.

Just Force Quit, then open Safari back up. It still has the FBI page opening up, but immediately close Safari using the button up in the corner of the browser. Then open Safari, and it should be back to normal. Clear History to remove the FBI page, and it appears to be gone.

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Prøv dette da:

Just thought I'd update this, as it seems to be evolving. Had a Mac for about a year now, not a single hiccup until today... The FBI virus. I'm naturally skeptical of anything of this nature (even though this looks pretty legit), so I read a few of these articles. Problem is, the one I got today looked a lil different, and these quick fixes didn't work. Forced Quit, but it reappeared when I opened Safari back up. Tried to Reset Safari, but "The FBI" overrode that. Found a YouTube video that Did work though.

Just Force Quit, then open Safari back up. It still has the FBI page opening up, but immediately close Safari using the button up in the corner of the browser. Then open Safari, and it should be back to normal. Clear History to remove the FBI page, and it appears to be gone.

Mange takk!! :D

Lenke til kommentar

Prøv dette da:

Mange takk!! :D

Bare hyggelig :)

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...