Gå til innhold

To unggutter arrestert for angrepene

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Richard Stallman used an analogy of voluntary DDoS with street protests.

Street protests make whole streets inaccessible, and may disable access to stores, businesses or what not.

The way I look at it is like having 100 of your friends all go to McDonalds and line up. One at a time you order a glass of water, and then go to the back of the line. Honest customers will enter and get in line. If they wait/keep trying for long enough they'll be able to fulfill a request but most will get fed up and quit trying.

In Europe this analogy has also been used by politicians (ones that are actually sitting in parliaments and not accused of crimes).

I'd also consider it a form of peaceful protest. Well, actually it's just data, nobody gets physically harmed so it's always peaceful. Anyways, you are not stealing data and you are not permanently harming the system. You basically do something the site is made for (serving requests). If you consider that a crime you could also consider telling a huge people to phone a company and complain about something a crime. I mean this certainly leads to a denial of service, because it makes it virtually impossible for others to use that service.

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=3489700

Hva med å bruke ressurser på noe nyttig isteden for å arrestere et par scriptkiddos..

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 uker senere...

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...