Gå til innhold

Jeg har visst vunnet $1 000 000 USD!

Skyb3rt

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Vant jeg også :D

Dearestone My Donation (2,000,000 €)‏

<br style="line-height: 17px; "><br style="line-height: 17px; ">-- <br style="line-height: 17px; ">Hello My Dear.<br style="line-height: 17px; "><br style="line-height: 17px; ">Greetings to you in the name of our lord Jesus Christ, I know that this<br style="line-height: 17px; ">message will appear as a surprise to you that we barely know but the grace<br style="line-height: 17px; ">of God directed me to you and I wish you read this message and be blessed<br style="line-height: 17px; ">in name of the Lord.<br style="line-height: 17px; "><br style="line-height: 17px; ">I have a brain tumor, I suffer terribly at the moment. My doctor just<br style="line-height: 17px; ">informed me that my days are numbered because of my health therefore<br style="line-height: 17px; ">condemned to certain death. Currently, I have exhausted all my savings for<br style="line-height: 17px; ">my medical care.<br style="line-height: 17px; "><br style="line-height: 17px; ">But I do have some funds for my charity project, these funds are deposited<br style="line-height: 17px; ">in a fixed deposit in a local bank here in Benin. purposed for charitable<br style="line-height: 17px; ">foundation<br style="line-height: 17px; "><br style="line-height: 17px; ">My marital status is such that I'm single because I lost my Husband for<br style="line-height: 17px; ">over 9 years now and unfortunately we have not had a child together, which<br style="line-height: 17px; ">I am no one to leave my legacy . Therefore, to release my funds I would<br style="line-height: 17px; ">like to make a donation so that there is no stiff tax on my money.<br style="line-height: 17px; "><br style="line-height: 17px; ">To this I would so graceful and in order to help the poor to give what<br style="line-height: 17px; ">amounts to said legacy worth two million euros (2,000,000 EUR) to enable<br style="line-height: 17px; ">you to establish a charitable foundation in my memory so that the grace of<br style="line-height: 17px; ">God be with me until my last home so I can receive an honorable place with<br style="line-height: 17px; ">the Lord our father.<br style="line-height: 17px; "><br style="line-height: 17px; ">I have no fear because before contacted you, i have for several nights<br style="line-height: 17px; ">prayed for the Lord Jesus Christ to give me the contact of a trusted person<br style="line-height: 17px; ">to whom I can entrust this matter and it is the result of why I am doing<br style="line-height: 17px; ">research that allowed me to contact you through this site.<br style="line-height: 17px; "><br style="line-height: 17px; ">Know that you can keep half of the money for yourself and the rest will be<br style="line-height: 17px; ">used to create a charitable foundation in my memory and a federation in the<br style="line-height: 17px; ">fight against cancer and also build orphanages. I would have the following<br style="line-height: 17px; ">information: Your name and first name, your exact address and your<br style="line-height: 17px; ">permanent telephone contact so I can forward them to my lawyer to appear<br style="line-height: 17px; ">that you perform the procedure under deal.<br style="line-height: 17px; "><br style="line-height: 17px; ">The Bible says that everything in his time and it is time for you to<br style="line-height: 17px; ">receive these funds for the works of the eternal. Ask you shall receive,<br style="line-height: 17px; ">seek and you shall find, knock and the door will be opened. Matthew 7:7.<br style="line-height: 17px; "><br style="line-height: 17px; ">I count on your goodwill and especially on the proper use of these funds<br style="line-height: 17px; ">have something I do not doubt because I have great confidence in you that<br style="line-height: 17px; ">God may guide me toward you. contact me in my private email:<br style="line-height: 17px; ">[email protected] , for more directions.<br style="line-height: 17px; "><br style="line-height: 17px; ">Awaiting your news, receive my cordial and fraternal greetings.<br style="line-height: 17px; "><br style="line-height: 17px; ">Yours Sincerely<br style="line-height: 17px; ">Ms Anna Luis<br style="line-height: 17px; ">My Private email: [email protected]

Lenke til kommentar

Vant jeg også :D

Dearestone My Donation (2,000,000 €)‏

<br style="line-height: 17px; "><br style="line-height: 17px; ">-- <br style="line-height: 17px; ">Hello My Dear.<br style="line-height: 17px; "><br style="line-height: 17px; ">Greetings to you in the name of our lord Jesus Christ, I know that this<br style="line-height: 17px; ">message will appear as a surprise to you that we barely know but the grace<br style="line-height: 17px; ">of God directed me to you and I wish you read this message and be blessed<br style="line-height: 17px; ">in name of the Lord.<br style="line-height: 17px; "><br style="line-height: 17px; ">I have a brain tumor, I suffer terribly at the moment. My doctor just<br style="line-height: 17px; ">informed me that my days are numbered because of my health therefore<br style="line-height: 17px; ">condemned to certain death. Currently, I have exhausted all my savings for<br style="line-height: 17px; ">my medical care.<br style="line-height: 17px; "><br style="line-height: 17px; ">But I do have some funds for my charity project, these funds are deposited<br style="line-height: 17px; ">in a fixed deposit in a local bank here in Benin. purposed for charitable<br style="line-height: 17px; ">foundation<br style="line-height: 17px; "><br style="line-height: 17px; ">My marital status is such that I'm single because I lost my Husband for<br style="line-height: 17px; ">over 9 years now and unfortunately we have not had a child together, which<br style="line-height: 17px; ">I am no one to leave my legacy . Therefore, to release my funds I would<br style="line-height: 17px; ">like to make a donation so that there is no stiff tax on my money.<br style="line-height: 17px; "><br style="line-height: 17px; ">To this I would so graceful and in order to help the poor to give what<br style="line-height: 17px; ">amounts to said legacy worth two million euros (2,000,000 EUR) to enable<br style="line-height: 17px; ">you to establish a charitable foundation in my memory so that the grace of<br style="line-height: 17px; ">God be with me until my last home so I can receive an honorable place with<br style="line-height: 17px; ">the Lord our father.<br style="line-height: 17px; "><br style="line-height: 17px; ">I have no fear because before contacted you, i have for several nights<br style="line-height: 17px; ">prayed for the Lord Jesus Christ to give me the contact of a trusted person<br style="line-height: 17px; ">to whom I can entrust this matter and it is the result of why I am doing<br style="line-height: 17px; ">research that allowed me to contact you through this site.<br style="line-height: 17px; "><br style="line-height: 17px; ">Know that you can keep half of the money for yourself and the rest will be<br style="line-height: 17px; ">used to create a charitable foundation in my memory and a federation in the<br style="line-height: 17px; ">fight against cancer and also build orphanages. I would have the following<br style="line-height: 17px; ">information: Your name and first name, your exact address and your<br style="line-height: 17px; ">permanent telephone contact so I can forward them to my lawyer to appear<br style="line-height: 17px; ">that you perform the procedure under deal.<br style="line-height: 17px; "><br style="line-height: 17px; ">The Bible says that everything in his time and it is time for you to<br style="line-height: 17px; ">receive these funds for the works of the eternal. Ask you shall receive,<br style="line-height: 17px; ">seek and you shall find, knock and the door will be opened. Matthew 7:7.<br style="line-height: 17px; "><br style="line-height: 17px; ">I count on your goodwill and especially on the proper use of these funds<br style="line-height: 17px; ">have something I do not doubt because I have great confidence in you that<br style="line-height: 17px; ">God may guide me toward you. contact me in my private email:<br style="line-height: 17px; ">[email protected] , for more directions.<br style="line-height: 17px; "><br style="line-height: 17px; ">Awaiting your news, receive my cordial and fraternal greetings.<br style="line-height: 17px; "><br style="line-height: 17px; ">Yours Sincerely<br style="line-height: 17px; ">Ms Anna Luis<br style="line-height: 17px; ">My Private email: [email protected]

Hva du vant var en haug med tekst krydret med masse svada...

line-height, style og 17px..

Yea... you won

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Fikk denne på Skype i dag:

[10:26:38 AM] silvia addo: I have been in search of someone with this, so when I saw your last name . I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other. I am Miss,Silvia gray , a Banker here in GHANA. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you on Skype now. I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you because, it is in connection with your last name and you are going to benefit from it.

One Late MR,Peter M,a citizen of your country had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2004 for 36 calendar months, valued a US$4,400,000.00 (Four Million, four Hundred Thousand US Dollars) the due date for this deposit contract was the 16th of January 2007.Peter was among the death victims in the May 26 2006 Earthquake disaster in Jawa,Indonesia that killed over 5,000 people. him was in Indonesia on a business trip and that was how him met his Death,. My bank management is yet to know about him death, I knew about it because him was my friend and I am him account officer.

Peter did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened, and Peter was not married and no children. Last week my Bank Management requested that I should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the contract. I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my Bank Directors happens to know that Peter is dead and do not have any Heir, they will take the funds for their personal use, so I don't want such to happen.

That was why i decided to contact you when I saw your last name,I was happy and I am now seeking your co-operation to present your self as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account, since you have the same with him and my bank head quarters will release the account to you.There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of law. It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank Directors to take it,

they are rich already. we can share the money 40% for u and 60% for me, my share will assist me to start my own company which has been my dream.

Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information as TOP SECRET and DO NOT respond to this on Skype for same security reason.

I have more to write you about the details once I receive your urgent response strictly throu My email address<[email protected]

p lz you can call me now on this number +233 549 967 132

Thanks, Miss.Silvia gray.

Lenke til kommentar
  • 1 måned senere...

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...