Gå til innhold

Xbox LIVE på Windows Phone 7

Anbefalte innlegg

Microsoft satser hardt på kommende Windws Phone 7. Det nye OS-et ble lansert på Mobile World Congress i mars 2010.

Tett integrasjon med Xbox LIVE var en av nyhetene. Andre enn meg som gleder seg til Windows Phone 7 og Xbox LIVE "mobile"? :)

Game on the Go

Xbox LIVE is coming exclusively to a Windows Phone 7 near you this holiday. Whether you're waiting for the bus, enjoying time out of town, or just relaxing on the couch, the phone designed to keep your life in motion puts Xbox LIVE and mobile gaming in your pocket.

Connected and Accessible

Xbox LIVE on Windows Phone 7 unlocks a world of games, friends, and fun for Windows Phone 7 users around the world. The Games hub brings together many popular Xbox LIVE gaming and community features:

Be omnipotent:
View, access, and launch your full game library from one easy-to-navigate hub.

Get mad props:
Earn, view, and track achievements, view Xbox LIVE leaderboards and build your gamerscore every time you play an Xbox LIVE title.

Personalize your mobile experience:
Connect to your Xbox LIVE profile and avatar, or easily create a new one right from the phone.

Get tricky:
Access Spotlight feeds, including the latest game titles, breaking news from Xbox LIVE, game tips and tricks, and more.

Play before you pay:
Easily find, try, and buy the games you want, either in the Marketplace or Games hub.

Flaunt your skills:
Invite, connect, and play against friends on other Windows Phone 7 phones or PCs with turn-based (asynchronous) multiplayer gaming.

Windows Phone 7 featuring Xbox LIVE lets you connect and play games with your friends. Use your Xbox LIVE profile to access your avatar, gamerscore, and achievements. Share scores and earn recognition for your accomplishments across the phone, web, and Xbox. You can even earn achievements on Windows Phone that add to your Xbox LIVE gamerscore.

Xbox.com/phone for mer info.

Games lineup

Skjult tekst: (Marker innholdet i feltet for å se teksten):

3D Brick Breaker Revolution (Digital Chocolate)

Age of Zombies (Halfbrick)

Armor Valley (Protégé Games)

Asphalt 5 (Gameloft)

Assassins Creed (Gameloft)

Bejeweled™ LIVE (PopCap)

Bloons TD (Digital Goldfish)

Brain Challenge (Gameloft)

Bubble Town 2 (i-Play)

Butterfly (Press Start Studio)

CarneyVale Showtime (MGS)

Crackdown 2: Project Sunburst (MGS)

De Blob Revolution (THQ)

Deal or No Deal 2010 (i-Play)

Earthworm Jim (Gameloft)

Fast & Furious 7 (i-Play)

Fight Game Rivals (Khaeon)

Finger Physics (Mobliss Inc.)

Flight Control (Namco Bandai)

Flowerz (Carbonated Games)

Frogger (Konami Digital Entertainment)

Fruit Ninja (Halfbrick)

Game Chest-Board (MGS)

Game Chest-Card (MGS)

Game Chest-Logic (MGS)

Game Chest-Solitaire (MGS)

GeoDefense (Critical Thought)

Ghostscape (Psionic)

Glow Artisan (Powerhead Games)

Glyder 2 (Glu Mobile)

Guitar Hero 5 (Glu Mobile)

Halo Waypoint (MGS)

Hexic Rush (Carbonated Games)

I Dig It (InMotion)

iBlast Moki (Godzilab)

ilomilo (MGS)

Implode XL (IUGO)

Iquarium (Infinite Dreams)

Jet Car Stunts (True Axis)

Let's Golf 2 (Gameloft)

Little Wheel (One click dog)

Loondon (Flip N Tale)

Max and the Magic Marker (PressPlay)

Mini Squadron (Supermono Limited)

More Brain Exercise (Namco Bandai)

O.M.G. (Arkedo)

Puzzle Quest 2 (Namco Bandai)

Real Soccer 2 (Gameloft)

The Revenants (Chaotic Moon)

Rise of Glory (Revo Solutions)

Rocket Riot (Codeglue)

Splinter Cell Conviction (Gameloft)

Star Wars: Battle for Hoth (THQ)

Star Wars: Cantina (THQ)

The Harvest (MGS)

The Oregon Trail (Gameloft)

Tower Bloxx NY (Digital Chocolate)

Twin Blades (Press Start Studio)

UNO (Gameloft)

Women's Murder Club: Death in Scarlet (i-Play)

Zombie Attack! (IUGO)

Zombies!!!! (Babaroga)

Endret av Blackbuck
Lenke til kommentar
  • 5 måneder senere...
Videoannonse
Annonse

Håper MS gjør Windows Phone 7 til en skikkelig storsatsing. De har lenge snakket om hvordan Live vil være på Xbox, PC og telefoner, men endelig blir det noe ut av det! Håper spillene som kommer vil gjøre Xbox-navnet rettferd. Håper også på støtte for eksterne kontroller med fysiske knapper og stikker.

Lenke til kommentar

Jeg vurderer det veldig sterkt. Har egentlig bestemt meg for å kjøpe iPhone 4 (har mange penger investert i AppStore), men jeg trenger også en ny reservetelefon. Muligens jeg kjøper en WP7 til vinteren, når januarsalgene starter.

Xbox-mulighetene er en stor del av grunnen til at jeg ville valgt WP7 fremfor Android, Symbian eller muligens iOS.

Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 uker senere...

Sniktitt på diverse kommende spill:

Skjult tekst: (Marker innholdet i feltet for å se teksten):

Skal ikke påstå at det så så veldig interessant ut, men Scribble Defense så faktisk litt gøy ut!

Endret av Blackbuck
Lenke til kommentar
Lenke til kommentar

Ilomilo coming to Windows Phone 7?

"Nothing has been officially announced yet but I noticed that Ilomilo was present in Microsoft’s Brad Brooks’ Xbox Live Hub on his Windows Phone 7 device (during his howcase demo at the Financial Analyst Meeting). I unfortunitely didn’t have time to snap a screenshot during the live webcast and it is not available on the company’s site (it has be recut and posted in several parts with stuff missing) so you will have to take my word on this one. Ilomilo is developed by SouthEndand and is Qualcomm’s showcase game for the new Adreno 205 GPU so this is kind of surprising given that everybody’s expecting the first WP7 devices to pack a “normal” Snapdragon SoC (with and Adreno200). The game is currently only announced for Xbox Live Arcade on the Xbox 360..."

MobileTechWorld

XBLA-trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKL6-0Jg3MI&feature=player_embedded

Android-versjon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIkb_kDbrRE&feature=player_embedded

Lenke til kommentar

Mush – another extremely pretty Windows Phone 7 game in the works

Mush is a new game in development by Angry Mango Games, featuring interesting and unique game play.

The game revolves around a little character called Mush. He decides that his village is too mundane and goes off on an adventure into his world to discover the missing emotions.

Using the Windows Phone 7 touch screen you draw a smile to make Mush happy, making him light and able to float upwards. Drawing a sad face saddens Mush and makes him sink in water and weigh down objects. Shaking the Phone angers Mush, allowing you to break obstacles and run faster.

The game is obviously still incomplete, and will in the final version feature more challenging game play. That said the unique art style all by itself would make this a compelling buy at launch, if only to show of the graphical prowess of the OS.

Follow the development at AngryMangoGames.com here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-G7_onQnoU&feature=player_embedded

Pink Mist XNA Sniper Game From ZuneHD Coming To WP7!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxgnFxA_bbM&feature=player_embedded

Endret av Blackbuck
Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 uker senere...

Microsoft har avslørt store nyheter om Xbox LIVE på Windows Phone 7 i dag:

Avatars: Connect to your Xbox LIVE profile and Avatar, or create a new one if you don’t already have an Avatar or Xbox LIVE profile; take your 3-D Avatar and props with you on the phone with full closet access.

Friends: Bring your Xbox LIVE friends with you everywhere; compare Achievements, challenge rivals to your favorite game, and even see who’s online and what they’re doing on their consoles, PCs or phones.

Game access: Easily view and launch your full game library from a single location; find, try and buy new games either in the Marketplace or Games hub.

Achievements: Earn, view and track Achievements, view Xbox LIVE leaderboards and build your Gamerscore across Xbox 360 and Windows Phone 7 — every time you play an Xbox LIVE title.

Messaging: Communicate with all of your Xbox LIVE friends, any time you want, through Xbox LIVE messages.

Multiplayer: Invite, connect and play against friends on other Windows Phone 7 phones or the PC with turn-based (asynchronous) multiplayer gaming.

Spotlight: Access Xbox LIVE Spotlight feeds, including the latest game titles, breaking news from Xbox LIVE, game tips and tricks, and more.

Lanseringsspill:

3D Brick Breaker Revolution (Digital Chocolate)

Age of Zombies (Halfbrick)

Armor Valley (Protégé Games)

Asphalt 5 (Gameloft)

Assassins Creed (Gameloft)

Bejeweled™ LIVE (PopCap)

Bloons TD (Digital Goldfish)

Brain Challenge (Gameloft)

Bubble Town 2 (i-Play)

Butterfly (Press Start Studio)

CarneyVale Showtime (MGS)

Castlevania (Konami)

Crackdown 2: Project Sunburst (MGS)

De Blob Revolution (THQ)

Deal or No Deal 2010 (i-Play)

Earthworm Jim (Gameloft)

Fast & Furious 7 (i-Play)

Fight Game Rivals (Rough Cookie)

Finger Physics (Mobliss Inc.)

Flight Control (Namco Bandai)

Flowerz (Carbonated Games)

Frogger (Konami)

Fruit Ninja (Halfbrick)

Game Chest-Board (MGS)

Game Chest-Card (MGS)

Game Chest-Logic (MGS)

Game Chest-Solitaire (MGS)

GeoDefense (Critical Thought)

Ghostscape (Psionic)

Glow Artisan (Powerhead Games)

Glyder 2 (Glu Mobile)

Guitar Hero 5 (Glu Mobile)

Halo Waypoint (MGS)

Hexic Rush (Carbonated Games)

I Dig It (InMotion)

iBlast Moki (Godzilab)

ilomilo (MGS)

Implode XL (IUGO)

Iquarium (Infinite Dreams)

Jet Car Stunts (True Axis)

Let’s Golf 2 (Gameloft)

Little Wheel (One click dog)

Loondon (Flip N Tale)

Max and the Magic Marker (PressPlay)

Mini Squadron (Supermono Limited)

More Brain Exercise (Namco Bandai)

O.M.G.(Arkedo)

Puzzle Quest 2 (Namco Bandai)

Real Soccer 2 (Gameloft)

The Revenants (Chaotic Moon)

Rise of Glory (Revo Solutions)

Rocket Riot (Codeglue)

Splinter Cell Conviction (Gameloft)

Star Wars: Battle for Hoth (THQ)

Star Wars: Cantina (THQ)

The Harvest (MGS)

The Oregon Trail (Gameloft)

Tower Bloxx NY (Digital Chocolate)

Twin Blades (Press Start Studio)

UNO (Gameloft)

Women’s Murder Club: Death in Scarlet (i-Play)

Zombie Attack! (IUGO)

Zombies!!!! (Babaroga)

En fantastisk liste med spill :) Gleder meg vanvittig mye til WP7 nå!

Lanseringsvideo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrNrM23R4Ck

Hands on på Engadget.com

Les mer på WMPoweruser.com

Endret av Blackbuck
Lenke til kommentar

Gi meg en pen, tynn og gjennomført mobil med Unibody og W7 så skal jeg nok kjøpe en. W 6.1 var jeg faktisk veldig fornøyd med helt til jeg møtte iOS og Android. Windows Mobile er greit, og det har det forsåvidt alltid vært, men det krever mye, så om denne versjonen blir bra, og MS virkelig satser, noe som ser ut som de gjør, så blir det garantert en Windows til i hus.

Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 uker senere...

Major Nelson's Windows Phone 7 Xbox LIVE Backstage Q&A

Sammendrag fra MobilityDigest

*All props purchased on the game console appears and are available on the phone.

*Change your avatar on the go.

*The turn based gaming can be played with people on Windows Phone 7, Xbox Game Console and PC! Three screens and a cloud indeed!! The requirement of course being the game being on each platform.

*They emphasized that the first wave of games announced is just that-the first wave! More will be announced between now and launch.

*Xbox Live is the center so if a service connects to Xbox Live service it can be used to play games.

*No double downloading of titles. Simply download the free trial and when you purchase it from inside the game the rest of the game simply unlocks.

*Microsoft Game Studios

Windows Phone 7 is the only phone platform with a first party game studio dedicated to building quality games for the platform.

*Can send and receive messages to Xbox Console and vice versa.

*Microsoft intends on proactively seeking out the best games for the gaming portfolio. Yes that includes popular games from other mobile platforms.

*Got to buy the games on the console, phone, pc separately.

*Multitasking

*If you get a text message the notification dropdown menu appears.

*If you answer an incoming call, the game pauses and you return to it immediately after the call ends.

*Neat things the avatar can do to add fun to simple tasks. Flashlight, coin flip, level app, etc.

*Developers have access to avatars to produce unique experiences. Basically developers can make avatars used in games.

*Bejeweled Live is a unique version of the game available only on Xbox Live. An example of additional features and services being added on as a Xbox Live title.

*What type of games available at launch: All kinds for all ages and interests.

*There will be unique gamer points only available by purchasing the gaming title on the phone.

*Windows Phone 7 is the ONLY place to get Xbox Live support.

*You can be signed in simultaneously on the console and phone.

*Major Nelson wanted to make sure everyone knew there are still a couple tricks up their sleeve as far as gaming titles being announced.

Ser bra ut dette :) Liker veldig godt at jeg kan være pålogget konsoll og mobil samtidig, og at det er mulig å spille mot folk på PC og konsoll.

Endret av Blackbuck
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...