Gå til innhold

Oppfordrer Koranen/Islam til "hellig krig" og terrorisme?

Anbefalte innlegg

The Prophet said, "The person who participates in jihad in Allah's cause and nothing compels him to do so except belief in Allah and His Apostles, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward, or booty (if he survives) or will be admitted to Paradise (if he is killed in the battle as a martyr). Had I not found it difficult for my followers, then I would not remain behind any sariya going for Jihad and I would have loved to be martyred in Allah's cause and then made alive, and then martyred and then made alive, and then again martyred in His cause."

http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/hadith/bukhari/002.sbt.html#001.002.036

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme.

http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/quran/009.qmt.html#009.111

Lenke til kommentar

Fight the Christians and the Jews who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/quran/009.qmt.html#009.029

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be all alike. Therefore take not from among them friends until they leave their homes in Allah's way (jihad). But if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.

http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/quran/004.qmt.html#004.089

Endret av Huggslangen
Lenke til kommentar

Muhammed said: I have been commanded to fight against people, till they testify to the fact that there is no god but Allah, and believe in me (that) I am the messenger (from the Lord) and in all that I have brought. And when they do it, their blood and riches are guaranteed protection on my behalf except where it is justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah.

http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/hadith/muslim/001.smt.html#001.0031

The Prophet said, "A single endeavor (of fighting) in Allah's Cause in the forenoon or in the afternoon is better than the world and whatever is in it."

http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/hadith/bukhari/052.sbt.html#004.052.050

Our Prophet, the Messenger of our Lord, has ordered us to fight you till you worship Allah Alone or give Jizya (i.e. tribute); and our Prophet has informed us that our Lord says:-- "Whoever amongst us is killed (i.e. martyred), shall go to Paradise to lead such a luxurious life as he has never seen, and whoever amongst us remain alive, shall become your master."

http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/hadith/bukhari/053.sbt.html#004.053.386

Lenke til kommentar

O ye who believe! Shall I lead you to a bargain that will save you from a grievous Penalty?-

Ye should believe in Allah and His messenger, and should strive for the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives (jihad). That is better for you, if ye did but know.

http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/quran/061.qmt.html#061.010

Lenke til kommentar
Sharia er en sammling av lover som er laget på grunnlag av disse tre kildene.

En klassisk sharia lovtekst er Reliance of the Traveller, N.Keller, Amana Publications. Denne teksten er svært autoritativ, og er godkjent og støttet av 5 av de største Islamske lærde i vår tid. Boken er på 1200 sider, og omhandler politisk kontroll av ikke-muslimer, bønn, jihad, testamenter og eiendom, straff og rettsvitenskap mm.

Her er hva Shari'a - Islamk lov - sier om Jihad:

09.0 JIHAD

Jihad means war against Kafirs to establish Islam's Sharia law.

[Koran 2:216] You are commanded to fight although you dislike it. You may hate something that is good for you, and love something that is bad for you. Allah knows and you do not.

[Koran 4:89] They would have you become Kafirs like them so you will all be the same. Therefore, do not take any of them as friends until they have abandoned their homes to fight for Allah's cause (jihad). But if they turn back, find then and kill them wherever they are.

09.1 THE OBLIGATORY CHARACTER OF JIHAD

Jihad is a communal obligation. When enough people perform it, it is no longer obligatory upon others.

[Koran 4:95] Believers who stay at home in safety, other than thise who are disabled, are not equal to those who fight with their wealth and theire lives for Allah's cause [jihad].

[bukhari 4,52,96] Mohammed: "Anyone who arms a jihadist is rewarded just as a fighter would be; anyone who gives proper care to a holy warrior's dependents is rewarded just as a fighter would be."

09.4 WHO IS OBLIGED TO FIGHT IN JIHAD

All sane able bodied men who have reached puberty.

09.8 THE OBJECTIVES OF JIHAD

The caliph (supreme ruler who is both a king and sililar to a pope) makes war on the Jews and Christians. First invite them to Islam, then invite them to pay the jizya (tax on Kafirs). If they reject conversion and the jizya, then attack them.

[Koran 9:29] Make war on those who have recieved the scriptures (Jews and Christians) but do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day. They do not forbid what Allah and His Messenger have forbidden. The Christians and Jews do not follow the religion of truth until they submit and pay the poll tax (jizya) and they are humiliated.

The caliph fights all other peoples (Kafirs) until they become Muslims.

010.2 THE SPOILS OF WAR

Anyone who incapacitates a Kafir, can take whatever he can.

[bukhari, 4,53,351] Mohammed: "Allah has mad it legal for me to take spoils of war."

[Koran 8:41] Know that a fifth of all your spoils of war (the traditional cut was one fourth) belongs to Allah, to His Messenger, to the messenger's family, the orphans, and needy travelers.

(Since jihad can be done by Muslims against any Kafir, with the proper motivation, theft from a Kafir is jihad).

DYING IN JIHAD - MARTYRDOM

A Muslim martyr is one who kills for Allah and Islam. But his killing must be pure and devoted only to Allah. If his motivation is pure, then the jihadist will achieve Paradise or be able to take the wealth of the Kafir.

[bukhari 1,2,35] Mohammad said: "The man who joins jihad, compelled by nothing except sincere belief in Allah and His Prophets, and survives, will be rewarded by Allah either in the afterlife or with the spoils of war. If he is killed in battle and dies a martyr, he will be admitted into Paradise..."

[Koran 61:10] Believers! Should i show you a profitable exchange that will keep you from severe tornment? Believe in Allah and His messenger and fight valiantly for Allah's cause (jihad) with both your wealth and your lives. It would be better for you if you only knew it!

Dette er sharia, ikke løse påstander. Dette er utarbeidet av noen av de høyest aktede mennesker i den muslimske verden, og dette er gjeldende lovverk - like aktuellt i dag som for 1400 år siden.

Lenke til kommentar

Jeg skal bare ytre noen ønsker til muslimer samt noen spørsmål,

Kan dere ikke bare holde dere til land som er grunnlegende muslimske?

Hvorfor spres dere som en pest til alle verdens deler?

Hvorfor skal dere kreve noe som helst av Norge som nasjon? Halal kjøtt i fengsler,mosker over alt,osv osv..

La meg spørre dere hva som hadde skjedd om jeg gikk med kors rundt halsen i Yemen,muslimske delene av Thailand,Iran,Irak,Pakistan?

eller at jeg krevde Juleribbe i butikkene der nede?

Er så lei all Islam snakk overalt, snart er Norge som Sverige da er det allerede for sent å snu..

De som ikke forstår Islams grunnleggende mål er sneversynte de vil at alle skal være muslimer eller underlagt Islam om det skal hende med krig eller fredelig måter ? Se rundt deg ,tenk selv , ta din avgjørelse..

Jeg så en demonstrasjon i Oslo der ca 90% av en forsamling på minst 1000 folk klappet & jublet til ren terror oppfordring fra en ekstremist og når det var motdemonstrasjon møte det opp rundt 100 folk :whistle:

• Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...