Gå til innhold

Spørsmål ang. biljardregel

simen_gunnar

Anbefalte innlegg

Heisann. Spilte biljard men en venn her om dagen, noe som endte i heftig diskusjon. Det jeg lurer på er:

Vennen min skyter ned den hvite, og jeg skal re-plassere den hvite innenfor det gitte området.

Har jeg lov til å skyte på baller innenfor dette området (Det området du kan legge den hvite ballen på) så lenge jeg skyter "fremover" på bordet?

Hvis jeg bare har en kule igjen å ta må jeg da skyte i vantet på andre siden og så tilbake på kulen hvis den ligger innenfor området?

Takker for svar! Vil gjerne ha link til regelen som sier noe om det også :)

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

When the cue ball is in hand, the player may place the cue ball anywhere on the bed of

the table, except in contact with an object ball. The player may continue to adjust the position of the cue ball until shooting.

During cue ball in hand placement, the player may use his hand or any part of his

cue (including the tip) to position the cue ball. When placing the cue ball in

position, any forward stroke motion of the cue stick contacting the cue ball will be

considered a foul if not a legal shot.

When a player has the cue ball in hand behind the head string (in the kitchen), he must drive the cue ball to a point across the head string before it contacts either a cushion, an object ball, or returns to the kitchen. Failure to do so is a foul if a referee is presiding over a match. If no referee, the opponent has the option to call it either a foul or to require the offending player to replay the shot again with the balls restored to their positions prior to the shot (and with no foul penalty imposed). Exception: if an object ball lies on or outside the head string (and is thus playable) but so close that the cue ball contacts it before the cue ball is out of the kitchen, the ball can be legally played, and will be considered to have crossed the head string. If, with cue ball in hand behind the headstring and while the shooter is attempting a legitimate shot, the cue ball accidentally hits a ball behind the head string, and the cue ball crosses the line, it is a foul. If with cue ball in hand behind the head string, the shooter causes the cue ball to hit an object ball accidentally, and the cue ball does not cross the headstring, the following applies: the incoming player has the option of calling a foul and having cue ball in hand, or having the balls returned to their original position, and having the offending player replay the shot. If a player under the same conditions intentionally causes the cue ball to contact an object ball behind the headstring, it is unsportsmanlike conduct.

After a stroke, any balls that come to a rest anywhere else other than the bed of a table are considered jumped balls. If the balls bounce on the floor or on the cushion tops or rails of the table in play and return to the bed of the table under their own power and without touching anything that is not part of the table, they are not considered jumped balls. Balls that return to the bed of the table but strike anything that is not part of the table, including the cushion tops, chalk on the rails or the light fixture, are considered jump balls. The stroke is considered a foul if the stroke results in any object ball or the cue ball being a jumped ball off the table. This rule is standard for all pocket billiard games, however, the rule for putting the cue ball back in play after a jumped cue ball varies in different games.

Lenke til kommentar

Det kommer faktisk an på hvilke regler dere bruker. I internasjonale regler heter det at du har "ball i hand" overalt på bordet og kan dermed legge den hvite hvor du vil.

Vil du lese mer om regler går du inn på Norges Biljardforund sine nettsider, der finner du alt du lurer på.

Lenke til kommentar

Leita litt etter biljardreglar for ei tid tilbake. I WPA-reglane har du ganske stor frihet og det finnes forskjellige reglar som brukes. Sidan det ikkje finnes nokre konkrete som er gjeldande over alt bestemte me like godt våre eigne. Kvit på eine sida ved ball i hand, kan ikkje støte på kuler bak linja. Er det kun svart igjen og du har ball i hand med svart bak linja taper du ikkje om du bommer.

Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 uker senere...

det jeg har oppfatta som mest brukt er at du plasserer den hvite bak der du spredde fra, altså den andre "linja" på bordflata. og kan ikke skyte på noen bak den linja. heller ei skyte slik at du står å skyter, eller at køen er på langsiden av bordet. altså kun skyting fra kortsida der du spredde fra. også at det ikke teller om du bommer på den svarte, som sagt over.

Lenke til kommentar
  • 12 år senere...

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...