Gå til innhold

Sevilla Fc - The Rojiblancos. Tråd for oss fans!

Bruker-161582

Anbefalte innlegg

Chelsea intrisert i Fabiano

Som mange andre klubber har nå Chelsea offentilig gjort at de er intriser i spiss juvelen vår, Luis Fabiano.

Manchester United, Real Madrid, Liverpool og nå Chelsea, hvor lenge får vi beholde han ? Ikke det at han har scorings formen på topp heller. Og hvor mange millioner kan vi i såfall presse ut av stor lagene ? Jeg personelig mener at vi bør ha han et år eller to til, han er jo ikke på vei ned over enda ? Men viss vi må selge han, så skal vi kjene stort på det, mindst summen av Ramos og Baptista tilsammens. Fabiano er ikke bare et spiss talet, han er en stor stjerne med øye for mål. Arsjavin er også et alternativ for Chelsea. Versegod å kjøp han, eneste plassen han kommer til å ha så stor suksess er i Zenit st. Petersburg og det Russiske landslaget. Dette ble offintliggjort igår etter poeng tapet til Mallorca, av Goal.com. Det står ikke hva Chelsea er villig til å gi for Fabiano. Takk for nyheten Goal.com :cool:

:new_woot: Vix'D^

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Ja, håper de ikke selger han. Tror ikke han får det til like bra i Chelsea eller noen lag i England som han gjør her i Sevilla. Men jeg tror han selv (fabiano) vil være i Sevilla og trives godt her. Men jeg må jo innrømme at jeg skjønner han vist han drar til en av de store klubbene i England. Det er vell alle fotballspilleres drøm. Men håper inderlig at vi får beholde han. Ellers må vi kjøpe en erstatter. Noen forslag til mulig erstatter? Mitt forslag er isåfall Juventus Amauri, har utrolig god sans for han. Ellers er Mauro Zarate en god spiller og har mange år forran seg.

Lenke til kommentar

Fraizer Campbell ? Han eg ung, lovende, rask og har mål teft. Minner meg litt om Fabiano, bare at han ikke er like utviklet. Problemet er at han har kontrakt med stor laget Manchester United, så vi må nokk kjappe oss, skal vi ha en best mulig pris for han. Hva synes dere ? Vi må iallefall få tak i han før han er et stort navn. Sevilla kjøper nemelig ikke storespillere, vi lager dem :)

Lenke til kommentar

Luiz Lulinha?

18 år gamle Luiz "Lulinha" Marcelo Morais Hamlyn dos Reis er en lovende gutt ? Han er allerede knyttet opp til storlagene, men har vist lojaltiet og skrevet under en kontrakt til 2012. Sevilla er jo kjent for å utvikle talenter, er vi ikke rett klubb for han ? Han er kjapp i føttene, tekninsk, har en gudommelig spillforståelse i tilleg til et flott ned slag på ballen. Han mangler litt på fysikken som alle andre unggutter, men det kan trenes opp. 1990-modellen mangler en del på avsluttnings fasen, men han er enda ung.

Burde vi linke oss opp til dette super talentet ? det er enda ikke for sent :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwPQtl5tEa4...feature=related <-- mangler som sakt en del ;p

Lenke til kommentar
Luiz Lulinha?

18 år gamle Luiz "Lulinha" Marcelo Morais Hamlyn dos Reis er en lovende gutt ? Han er allerede knyttet opp til storlagene, men har vist lojaltiet og skrevet under en kontrakt til 2012. Sevilla er jo kjent for å utvikle talenter, er vi ikke rett klubb for han ? Han er kjapp i føttene, tekninsk, har en gudommelig spillforståelse i tilleg til et flott ned slag på ballen. Han mangler litt på fysikken som alle andre unggutter, men det kan trenes opp. 1990-modellen mangler en del på avsluttnings fasen, men han er enda ung.

Burde vi linke oss opp til dette super talentet ? det er enda ikke for sent :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwPQtl5tEa4...feature=related <-- mangler som sakt en del ;p

Absolutt en lovendes spiller. Men tror det er litt for risikabelt å betale masse penger for han. Vet ikke hvor mye de omtrent skal ha, men tror de vil ha en god del.

Lenke til kommentar

Årets lag i La Liga

til nå i år

BEST XI

Formation: 4-3-3

GOALKEEPER

Víctor Valdés (Barcelona)

All the praise in Catalonia might have been reserved for the attacking talents of Barcelona so far this season, but it is fair to say that the foundation has been the defence. Much of the success of the La Liga leaders has been built on their strength at the back, and one of the most impressive performers has been much-maligned goalkeeper, Víctor Valdés. The Spaniard has come in for plenty of criticism in the past for his questionable decision-making, but this year he has been simply splendid for Pep Guardiola's side. Whilst Samuel Eto'o and Lionel Messi might have won El Clásico with their goals, Valdés played a massive part in the victory, with a couple of great stops, and after conceding just ten goals in sixteen matches, he deserves all the praise he has received.

DEFENDERS

Daniel Alves (Barcelona)

Even though Alves is listed as a defender it is fair to say that the Brazilian has helped out all over the pitch for Barcelona this season. Signed from Sevilla in the summer, he started off slowly, but he has since grown into the position at right-back and also in confidence. His trademark runs have been just as effective as they were at his previous club, and he has also defended well, and most significantly as part of a team. Having scored twice already in La Liga, it would be a brave man to bet against him not finding the net in the second-half of the season.

Albert Lopo (Deportivo La Coruña)

The Spanish defender might well be growing in age but, like a fine wine, he seems to be maturing and improving too, with his strong performances this year one reason why Deportivo have been so successful in the league. More often than not he has been the rock at the back for his team and even though he has notched two goals, his protection for the goalkeeper has been the most impressive aspect. As a team Depor have conceded just 18 times so far and if Lopo and co. continue to keep up the good work, a UEFA Cup bid is definitely on the cards.

Carles Puyol (Barcelona)

If any captain of any team ever needs to know what it means to lead by example, then they only need look to Puyol. The Spanish defender has been simply inspirational for Barcelona this season, even though for some of it he has been played out of position at left-back, and has shown just what the success means to the players. His visible roar following the goal to break the deadlock in El Clásico encapsulated everything he is about, and the way he has thrown himself into tackles this year shows that anything other than a title win would be a failure for him.

Adriano (Sevilla)

Whilst in any other season Alves might easily have won the award for best Brazilian full-back in the league, he is unlikely to do so this year if Adriano is around. The Sevilla man has been the star player for his side in this first-half of the campaign, and when he came up against his former team-mate, he kept him under-wraps brilliantly, whilst maintaining his natural attacking game. Playing all of the pitch he has the ability to go up the wing or cut inside, and his crossing has been a great source of success for the Andalucian outfit.

MIDFIELDERS

Gonzalo Higuaín (Real Madrid)

He might not have been one of the most established players at Real Madrid at the start of the season but Higuaín has certainly grown plenty in the last four months. Filling in for Ruud Van Nistelrooy, the Argentine has saved his side on plenty of occasions and without his goals and assists the defending La Liga champions could have be in much more trouble than they currently find themselves. He might not catch Eto'o in the Pichichi but he should at least double his goal tally of ten in the second-half of this season, and if the other Real Madrid players can reach his level, a title challenge could not be completely ruled out.

Achille Emana (Real Betis)

Following their much-publicised spending-spree in the summer it was almost inevitable that Real Betis would fail to live up to expectations, and so it proved. However, following a slow start to the campaign they have come to life lately and that is in no small part thanks to midfielder Achille Emana. Signed from Toulouse, the big Cameroonian might have taken some time to settle, but Betis are finally reaping the rewards, as he has undoubtedly been the star player for los Verdiblancos to date. His surging runs and great range of passing means he has weighed in with six goals, and also has a few assists to his name too.

Jonathan Sesma (Valladolid)

Sesma might not have been a household name at the start of this season but by now the winger has tormented enough defenders to be recognised as a top player in Spain. Having flirted with various clubs throughout his career he finally appears to have settled at Valladolid and he has proven to be key as they have risen up to eighth in the table this season. He might be 30 already but you wouldn't know it watching him play, as his pace and skill are more typical of a fleet-of-foot teenager. With four goals already to his name, and a few assists too, it would be no surprise to see him continue this form into the new year and beyond.

FORWARDS

David Villa (Valencia)

2008 might have started badly for Valencia and David Villa, but it has certainly finished in splendid style, with El Guaje grabbing twelve goals in La Liga so far, and the team sitting fourth. The Spanish hitman might have been rumoured to be leaving back in the summer but Los Che fans will be incredibly grateful he stayed as, unsurprisingly, he has been the most influential player at the club so far. His ruthless finishing and great forward play have been a joy to behold, and if anyone is going to lead Valencia back to the top, it will be him.

Samuel Eto'o (Barcelona)

Barcelona have been the stand-out side in Spain this season and there is no doubt that Eto'o has been the main man for the Catalans. The Cameroonian is the current leader of the Pichichi with 15 goals and he has been a simply brilliant spearhead for them so far. In the summer many people questioned his desire and commitment but he has hit back in style, banging in goals with every part of his body as Barcelona have raced to a ten-point lead in La Liga. His technique is unquestionable and with a new lease of life instilled in him by Guardiola, it would be no surprise to see him finish top-scorer this season.

Sergio Agüero (Atlético Madrid)

After winning Olympic gold with Argentina in Beijing there were fears that Agüero might be tired on his return to Spain, but luckily for Atlético Madrid that was not the case. The young striker was in dazzling form early on in the campaign, scoring and setting up goals at will, and even though he has slowed down a little lately, it has still been a splendid time for him. Diego Forlán might have found the net more often but Agüero has been the spark in the Atlético side on so many occasions that the phrase 'one-man team' started to come into use.

SUBS

Those who were close but didn't quite make it...

Daniel Aranzubia (Deportivo La Coruña)

Sébastien Squillaci (Sevilla)

Gonzalo (Villarreal)

Xavi (Barcelona)

Juan Mata (Valencia)

Simao (Atlético Madrid)

Lionel Messi (Barcelona)

Goal.com

Dette er da ikke så ille ? Nesten 2 spillere på laget :) Og det blir sikkert bedre etterhvert viss Sevilla klarer å holde posisjonen sin (eller høyere) Vi får bare håpe på det beste !

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...