Gå til innhold

WoW: Sin rekrutterer -alle klasser-! (Kul Tiras PVE 9/9 BT og 5/5 MH)

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
  • 2 uker senere...
  • 4 uker senere...
  • 2 uker senere...
  • 2 uker senere...
  • 2 uker senere...

Oj, her du driver og smurfer til deg mennesker? Vi vurderer forsåvidt også søknad fra Holy Paladin, er det "stengt" så betyr det ikke nødvendigvis at det er stengt om du er "den rette" (gawd, det hørtes cheesy ut.. tror jeg har sett for mye på Jakten på Kjærligheten og Bonderomantikk )

makan.

*vinker til alle kjente* (og potensielle nye kjente.)

Endret av namaan
Lenke til kommentar

En ting jeg dessverre reagerer på i mange guilder er den fastsatte "disse dagene har du fri". Dessverre er jeg ikke i besittelse at jeg har mulighet til å bestemme når jeg har fri fra arbeid og arbeid kommer fremfor WoW anytime (og det sosiale livet) så såfremst den metodikken forandres trives jeg best som jeg har det nå i WoW.

Lenke til kommentar
En ting jeg dessverre reagerer på i mange guilder er den fastsatte "disse dagene har du fri". Dessverre er jeg ikke i besittelse at jeg har mulighet til å bestemme når jeg har fri fra arbeid og arbeid kommer fremfor WoW anytime (og det sosiale livet) så såfremst den metodikken forandres trives jeg best som jeg har det nå i WoW.
Så fint at ikke alle baserer hva de gjør på hva som passer deg best. Er du ikke dedikert nok, synd for deg.
Lenke til kommentar

PvP.

Lenke til kommentar

Oppdatering 22.01.08: - Åpnet for alle klasser

Mer info:

Klikk for å se/fjerne innholdet nedenfor

Sin are looking for some new recruits with the following important qualities in no particular order of importance:

- A desperate desire to raid. You need to have raiding in your blood. You need to play this game for raiding. You need to enjoy raiding and PvE more than anything else. If you think PvP is fun and would rather have a day off raiding to get those last few honour points for your dream weapon, this is not for you. If a PvP weekend sounds more appealing than running that PvE instance for the 100th time to complete a daily quest, then this is not for you. If getting that last bar of a level for your alt is more important than a heroic for some gems omeone needs for raiding gear, then this is not for you. If all you are after is good gear, this is not for you.

- Reliable and dependable. Your desire to raid means you will do everything you can to attend every raid. If you say you will be there, you will be there, even if it means you have to cross floods and fires.

- Friendly and have a sense of humour. It would help if you understood the difference between sacrasm and an insult, although it's not a requirement. If you can't, you need to be able to accept that the joke is on you.

- Maturity. You need to know when to talk and when to shuttup. You need to understand and obey orders during raids. You need to understand encounters. Not just read and act - really understand the flow of a fight and be able to react before things happen, if not sooner. If you understand and agree with what I am saying here, you are on the right track.

- Honesty. You are happy to admit your mistakes and, more importantly, learn from them.

- Skill. You know your class abilities inside and out. You have tried all aspects and talent trees and know which one fits your playstyle the best, but you know enough to play a different role for a period if required. You know how to get the most out of your class and you learn quickly. You are constantly looking for ways to improve yourself for the benefit of the raid and the way encounters are done. You are not afraid to use any buffs necessary.

- Time. To do end-game raiding requires a fairly significant investment of time. Five days a week of raiding 19:00-Midnight (and beyond) is not uncommon and you must be able to keep up. If you have to leave early or miss days on a regular basis, this is not for you. Playing outside those hours is also a very signifiant benefit.

- Communication. You need to be able to communicate with others and you need to get along with others. Raiding is a team effort and requires communication from everyone. You need to be able to communicate in real English, not some "txt" or "leet speak" version of it.

At the moment we are not looking at gear or for any particular class. If we find the right people, we will sort that out. We understand that the above requirments are complex, but we are looking for those rare people who fit them them and agree with them. We know you are out there - just hiding away!

If you are the sort of person described above and would like to experience more of it and get ready for Sunwell and more, we want to hear from you. If you know someone who fits all of the above, but is to shy to admit it themselves, please convince them to talk to us.

Contact Sylen, Bebek or Njubee in-game on Kul'Tiras (EU) if you would like more information and for us to meet you. If you use the 'words' "m8", "mate", "u" or similar, please don't be offended if we don't respond. It's probably our mental filters in action.

OPEN FOR ALL CLASSES

Before you apply to Sin, make sure you meet the requirements listed in the application guide. If you think you can contribute to Sin, feel free to apply on the Sin applications forum. If you should have any questions before posting your application, or want it to be dealt with confidentially, please direct your questions or application to Bee via PM sin.itpweb.se.

PS. namaan (aka madcow) kommer muligens også til å oppdatere denne tråden. :]

Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 uker senere...
  • 2 uker senere...

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...