Gå til innhold

Drugs and Rock 'n' Roll

Dorian Gray

Anbefalte innlegg

Jeg tror absolutt at narkotika kan hjelpe å få frem det man har innerst inne, men en ting er sikkert - har man ikke talent fra før av så hjelper ikke dop deg på veien. Bare se på Motley Crew. ^^

edit: Det irriterer meg at når jeg våkner etter fylla med angst og ikke husker noe, så viser det seg at jeg har danset naken og ligget med en jente på 140 kilo, mens når Bowir "våkner til" så er han en musikklegende.

Endret av SteffyPants
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
Jeg tror absolutt at narkotika kan hjelpe å få frem det man har innerst inne, men en ting er sikkert - har man ikke talent fra før av så hjelper ikke dop deg på veien. Bare se på Motley Crew. ^^

edit: Det irriterer meg at når jeg våkner etter fylla med angst og ikke husker noe, så viser det seg at jeg har danset naken og ligget med en jente på 140 kilo, mens når Bowir "våkner til" så er han en musikklegende.

9294461[/snapback]

Mötley Crüe

Lenke til kommentar
Mötley er kult. Nikki Sixx har vel tatt sin dose opp i gjennom åra han også.

9317613[/snapback]

Satt og leste gjennom denne tråden, og bare venta på at Nikki skulle komme! Nikki er the man og Mötley crüe er jo the shit! blir tullete av deg og rakke ned på dem SteffyPants.. Lenge leve o-store Nikki Sixx!

Lenke til kommentar

Bill Hicks om drugs and rock n' roll:

See, I think drugs have done some good things for us, I really do. And if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor, go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes and all your CD's and burn them. Because, you know what, the musicians who made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years... rrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs. Man, the Beatles were so high, they let Ringo sing a couple of tunes. Tell me they weren't partying. (singing) "We all live in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine." We all live in a-do you know how fucking high they were when they wrote that? They had to pull Ringo off the ceiling with a rake to sing that fucking song. (Beatle voices) John, get Ringo, he's in the corner. Ooh, look at him scoot, grab him! Hook his bellbottom, hook his bellbottom! He's got a song he wants to sing us. Something about living in a yellow tambourine or something. Ringo, Yoko's gone, come down, we can party again! They were real high, they wrote great music, drugs did have a positive effect.

Okay, I'll tell you what else. I'm gonna extend the theory to our generation, now, so it's more plicable. The musicians today, who don't do drugs, and in fact speak out against it-"We're rockers against drugs"-boy, they suck. Suck. Ball-less, soul-less, spirit-less, corporate little bitches, suckers of Satan's cock, each and every one of them. (sucking noises into the microphone). Suckin' Satan's pecker, suck it! Put that big scaly pecker down your gullet! "We're rock against drugs, because that's what George Bush wants!" (sucking noises) That's what we want, isn't it? Government approved rock n' roll? Don't you want to be at a concert one night, look to your right and see Dan fucking Quayle right next to you, man? You know you're partying then, you know you're on the edge! "Fuck it, the Quayle-Monster's here, there ain't no going back! We might be up to eleven tonight, fuck this!" "We're rock stars who do Pepsi-Cola commercials!" (sucking) Luckily, Satan's dick has many heads, so all these little demon piglets can nuzzle up and suckle all at once. "Here comes a fella named Vanilla Ice!" (sucking) "Here comes M.C. Hammer!" (sucking) "Here's Madonna, with two heads!" (sucking) Suckin' Satan's pecker, suck it! It's only your dignity, suck it! It's only your dignity, suck it! M.C. Hammer - oh, I'm sorry, it's 'Hammer', he dropped the M.C. I can't wait till he drops the Hammer too. How about this, drop it all. Good.

http://www.btinternet.com/~fountain/jokes/...relentless.html

Lenke til kommentar

Tenkte Josh Homme med en gang når jeg så tittelen. :D

Litt OT:

Klikk for å se/fjerne innholdet nedenfor
See, I think drugs have done some good things for us, I really do. And if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor, go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes and all your CD's and burn them. Because, you know what, the musicians who made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years... rrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.

Tool - Third Eye ;)

Lenke til kommentar

Det er ein DVD ute med opptak frå tre show - One Night Stand, Relentless og Revelations - av Bill Hicks. Løyp og køyp, genial komikar.

George Bush says we are losing the war on drugs. You know what that implies? There is a war being faught and people on drugs are winning it.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...