G3: uoffisiell patch 1.2

Anbefalte innlegg

det er nå kommet ut en ny uoffisiell patch til gothic 3: her

patchfix:

Klikk for å se/fjerne innholdet nedenfor
Gothic 3 Community Patch v1.2

Last update: 14.06.07, 20:08 O'clock

By Hans Trapp:

It was impossible to give Frithjof back his Fire chalice and so the quest could not be resolved.

By FreeSergey:

The Perks "Firemage" and "Improve armor" could not be learned; by now the teachers are Karrupto and Manning.

By Valfaris222:

Despite rebellions one could hear the sentence "As a smit there is always a job".

By AHO:

Vandorn in Vangard required a delivery of 15 instead of the requested 5 saws.

By buecherwurm93:

In Silden there was a slave that gave twice the amount of gold.

By Humanforce:

Numerous spelling and dialogue errors resolved.

By mdahm:

Finley attacks Trelis also, when Vak is dead and not longer only when he is at his target spot infront of Trelis where one can take him into the city.

By mdahm:

The Quest "Finley attacks Trelis" will not break up when one tells him about the siege prematurely. Crucial for this, that one can inform Finley about the siege, is no longer Vaks death, but the capture of Trelis.

By mdahm:

Tyler can now simply be taken to Trelis.

By mdahm:

When Vibald is unlocked as trader, he will also become teacher for the perk "Make Explosion Arrows".

By mdahm und Dungeon Master:

You won't get 500 gold anymore, when you give off Randall by Mannig for the quest "Okara needs more men"

By mdahm and Dungeon Master:

Leif becomes unlocked as teacher now, as he says, when you give him 10 Saberteeth, and no longer when one fulfills the quest "Hunt with Leif".

Ketil from the Hammerclan now gives for resolving the quest "Ketil needs 12 Bisonskins" 3 Ore as promised and not 3 gold.

When one had brought in all the men for the quest "Okara needs more men" and one says to Mannig "Do you need something?" before saying "out there there is no one left", previously the latter option disappeared and the quest could not be resolved.

By mdahm:

The buggy and textless dialog options for learning the Paladin-perk with Rhobar are now gone. The perk is now learnable by Rhobar by saying "teach me something".

When you speak with Tippler, the dialog option "I want ale" will appear now only once the hero has found out he needs to bring around ale for Mojok.

By Humanforce:

One did not get the browniepoints from Marik when one brought him the goldlist from Ashton.

By Humanforce:

For the quest from Vasco in Ben Erai it was not necessary to kill all the Sandcrawlers to resolve the quest.

By Kronos912:

The quest "test of the Assassins" did not resolve. Now this happens in dialog with Zuben.

By zyankali~:

Summoned creatures will die now when the sentence "Go back now" is said.

Speechfixes by zyankali~:

These fixes are for missing or wrong dialogues.

They are for the following NPCs: Musan, Quadir, Nafalem, Amul, Benito, Ningal, Garik, Mamuk,

and Sigmor (German only)

By Unbekannt:

Corrected the stunlock of the hero by quick attacks, especially by wild boars.

By NicoDE:

The console will no longer be shown distorted.

By Unbekannt:

Reduces the noise of the flame sword.

By WernerTWC:

This Patch solves the problem which came along with the official Patch 1.12.

Like in the ”old” but patched Ambient-Sound-Bug, we have that loop-sound with multiple fire-sound-sources.

This patch silences the the problematic ambient-fire-sound.

By Freddy:

Replace the Hero's voice with not so importunately voices when he was hit by someone.

By Valfaris222:

Fix a mistake of the developers, improved memory managment, improve max. camera distance and doubled the vegetations view.

Masil gives you an Magic ore blank only once not doubled (Quest "Debt and debility")

An inactive dialogue with Benito is activated now. Now you can also finish the quest "Report from the south" when you have provked him before.

By mdahm:

Nefarius changes after the quest "Secure the tomb!" into the group mode when you talk to him. You can say to him "Go back!" now - and he will leave your group now. He will be study in the cave of Horan Ho. But from now you can always say to him "Follow me",

By mdahm:

You can say to the "Emaciated slave": "Go back!" when you let him free instead sent to work. He leaves the group then. But from now on you can always say to him "Come with me!"

By mdahm:

After finishing the quest "A lesson in hospitality" you can say to Silvio: "Go back!". He leaves the group then. But from now on you can always say to him "Come with me!"

By mdahm:

If you bring Aila in Braga to Jose instead to Nafalem you will have the choice to say to her: "Go back!". She leaves the group then. But from now on you can always say to her "Come with me!"

By mdahm:

If you bring Yasmin in Mora Sul to Nasib for Gonzalez instead to Hamid you can say to her: "Go back!". She leaves the group then. But from now on you can always say to her "Come with me!"

By mdahm:

After you fight against Sivert you can not choose Sivert's sentence anymore "Good fight. I'm Sivert!". Sivert say this himself now.

If you don't use the dialogue option "I can take the ancestor stone to Nordmar" after the quest "Take Ali's gift to Tom" then you can have the option to say: "I will take the ancestor stone to Nordmar." after finishing of the quest "The hunters of Faring". If you choosen this option first then you get the ancestor stone - but the other dialogue option was still there. So you got Ejnars ancestor stone twice from Tom because you got it with both dialog options.

By ANNOmaniac:

Quests "Destroy the rebel underground in Cape Dun" and "Destroy the rebel camp Reddock" from Uruk will abort when you have talked to Javier in Reddock after liberation of Cape Dun.

By ANNOmaniac:

Quest "Liberate Cape Dun" will abort after destruction of Reddock and killing the rebel leader in Cape Dun.

By ANNOmaniac:

The Quest "Destroy the rebel camp Nemora" will abort now after you have liberated Trelis with Tyler.

By ANNOmaniac:

The Quests for liberate Trelis will abort when you talk to Vak after destruction of Nemora.

By ANNOmaniac:

The Quest "Take Okara apart" will abort when you have got the reward from Sanford for liberation of Monteras.

By ANNOmaniac:

The Quest "Liberate Montera from the orcs" will abort when you have got your reward from Varek for destruction of Okara.

By ANNOmaniac:

The Quest "Bring Nemrok the artifact from the ruin in the north" will abort when you talk to Marius after liberation of Geldern.

By ANNOmaniac:

The Quest "The secret of Mazin, the Hashishin merchant" can finish now when Mazin was killed after the hero got all questimportant informations from him

By Humanforce:

Seruk repeats dialogues when you have given him Urkrass'chalices. The faulty dialogue was changed and an item-change was inserted.

By D4v3:

If you talk to Marik in Montera first then the quests "Report to the leader of the orcs' mercenaries in Montera" and "Collect the rent for Domenik's farm" were not activated and you can't got 75% reputation in Montera.

By D4v3:

Masil answered nothing at yout question where he has got the Magic ore blank when you have finished the quest "Debt and debility".

By Kronos912:

If you refused Toporks challenge before the quest "Reddock needs a smith" then you didn't challenge him anymore.

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Ja, kampsystemet skulle bli endret i den store patchen.

Likevel, kampsystem har aldri vært Gothic's sterke side. De har heller fokusert mer på god historie og interessante quests. Det er vel gjerne der Gothic 2 feilet mest for hardcore-fansen. De/vi forventet ikke den beste grafikken, eller det beste kampsystemet. Det ble bare forventet at spillet skulle være omtrent like atmosfærisk som Gothic 1 og 2. Gothic 2 var utrolig solid når det gjaldt historie, historiefremgang, karakterer, locations, og side-quests. Gothic 3 manglet en hel del av denne sjarmen og atmosfæren.

Selv om at disse patchene er kjempeflotte, som retter på massevis av ting, så blir vel ikke Gothic 3 mye bedre enn det allerede er i mine øyne. Jeg har alltid vært så heldig at jeg klarer å se forbi bugs (spill som Vampire Bloodlines, BBoiling Point og Two Worlds har gledet meg i massevis, selv om at de var uhorvelig fulle av feil). Uansett, kanskje jeg tar opp Gothic 3 litt senere. Nå er det sommersol og varme som står på planen, og til høsten blir det forsvaret - så det blir nok lite tid. Menmen. :)

Lenke til kommentar

er en fin fin egenskap å se forbi bugs:D:D

f.eks i oblivion der man i orginalen kan skyte piler i vegger ol. og så hoppe opp på dem, det er jo bare artig med de fleste bugsene;)

bare de bugsene som f.eks. savecrash ol. som er irriterende.....

men Gothic 3 er egentlig et UTROLIG bra spill, så lenge man ser bort fra de dårligste sidene.....men Gothic 2 er og kommer nok alltid til å være best

men en blanding av det gamle Might and Magic 7 og Gothic 2 hadde vært helt perfekt :Drømmer:

håper vi får tilbake det gamle kampsystemet (som i mine øyne var bedre)

er veldig mye prat om dette på diverse andre forum og de fleste er blandet 50/50 mellom det gamle og det nye.....

jeg synes det nye systemet bare er for at PB skal tjene mer penger ved å nå ut til andre forbrukere (amerika)....

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...