Gå til innhold

Pinnacle legger ikke ut drivere på supportsider

guge

Anbefalte innlegg

Jeg har et problem. Jeg har en Pinnacle PCTV USB2 som jeg må reinstallere, men plata med drivere er borte. Vanligvis går man på en supportside for å finne siste utgave av drivere, men ikke hos Pinnacle! De mener tydeligvis at drivere kan misbrukes på en eller annen måte for de legger ikke ut drivere! :cry:

Her er kopi av online help-chatten: (vedkommende jeg snakket med var også utrolig treg, det gikk alltid 2-3 minutter før han svarte)

Eric:Hi, my name is Eric. How may I help you?

You: hi

You: I have a USB2 PCTV tuner but my driver disc is lost

You: I'd like to download drivers, but they are not on the web

Eric: You lost your driver disc? how come?

You: A friend wanted to test the device to see if he wanted to buy it.

You: He returned the device but not the disc

You: He also bought one tuner for himself, later.

You: He is dragging his feet about returning the disc

Eric: Try to ask your Friend about the disc cause thats vary important when installing

You: Why can't I download drivers from your site?

Eric: If you lost the disc you can get another one but you will pay for the replacement

You: sure, how much?

You: Do I order it from the website?

You: Pinnacle must be the only hardware company in the world that doesn't put drivers on the support page.

You: Also, there is a problem with plug and play with your drivers. On every pc that has the PCTV USB2 drivers installed, Logitech USB headset 250 is recognised as a PCTV USB2 tuner!

You: Are the drivers being updated at all?

Eric: do you have with you your proof of purchase?

You: no

You: The serial number is 203560790350217532

Eric: how about the picture of the product?

You: You want a picture of me and my device?

Eric: only the product will do

You: can I email it to you, or what?

Eric: you can email us your concern or issue regarding this Geir

You: So, I should send you an email about my missing disc, with a photo of the device attached?

You: Which e-mail address?

You: How can I get updated drivers in the future?

Eric: Pinnacle is trying there best to update the drivers. You can browse our site and there you can see the email section where you can email us your concern

Eric: just try to browse the website of pinnacle

You: But the only thing I can download from the PCTV USB2 page is documentation. No drivers!

You: http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/uk/P...RMA%29/RMA28097

Eric: We are still updating the site to become much more stable and the drivers so please be patience

You: Bye for now. Tell your bosses that all hardware manufacturers must put drivers on their support pages.

Jeg tror jeg har kjøpt mitt siste Pinnacle produkt. Hauppauge legger i allefall ut drivere. Nå skal jeg sende mail til dem med bilde av devicen, og kanskje få kjøpe en ny cd. Noen som vet om andre HW-produsenter som ikke legger ut drivere?

Endret av guge
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...