Gå til innhold
Trenger du hjelp med PCen? Still spørsmål her! ×

reboot - start av spill/dårlig driver info fra MSI

Anbefalte innlegg

Problem:

*Pc'en Restarter ved forsøk på å starte spill (har prøvd Oblivion og WOW)

*Ved oppstart kommer det 2 raske pip rett etter at pc'en er startet

*Driver cd'ene for HK og Skjermkort kan ikke kjøres på win x64, og det er nesten umulig å finne eller få hjelp hos MSI (finner noen drivere) men f.eks driver til skjermkortet har de ikke (den de forslår i svaret vil ikke kjøre på win x64)

PC'en:

Hiper Type-R 580W

MSI K8N Diamond Plus

TwinMOS PC3200 DDR-DIMM (2x 1024)

MSI GeForce 7600GT 256MB

AMD Athlon 64 3500+

Win x64

Forsøk på suport fra MSI:

hi i got this graphic card for my new pc and was unlucky enough discover now that there is no drivers for win x64 for this card.... (the cd will not run and the downloadable driver pack will not run... cuz they both only work for xp and 2000... ) you got a workaround for this or a driver on the way (and software) the pc is usable without the driver... but not for games or progz that demand a little more from the graphic side... and this pc is set up as an game-pc so it would be great if it coulb be used as one too Date:2006-6-11

The graphic card is placed on a K8N Diamond Plus Motherboard... but the same problem as with the graphic card is here... there is no suport for win x64 on the driver disc... and the drivers downloaded from your site doesnt really work that great.. (the Marvell miniport driver does not work at all) When the pc is starting up the speaker in the pc gives 2 short bips (nothing about sound notices in the manual)

When trying to start up an game now... the maschine gives us a blue screen (with text and numbers) for a second and then restarts 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Answer

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please download the NVIDIA VGA Driver 77.77 for Win XP 64bitfor NX7600GT card to check again.

Regards,  2006-6-14

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Question.

The driver you have linked too there will not run on an xp64 OS... the setup is requiering XP/2000 it says.. (however i have found a driver that works.. i hope) but the problem is still there that some of the components on the Mainboard (K8N diamond Plus) is not working or missing drivers (since the cd containing drivers will not run on x64 windows) i dont really understand why the hardware is not delivered with compatible drivers... and there is the 2 bips that is heared when the computer is turned on...

Games and other software that demands a bit more from the computer.. will still not run and are still forcing the computer too restart..  2006-6-14

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Vel det burde fikse problemet med Skjermkortet ihvertfall, men hva med lydene (2 pip) som kommer når en starter pc'en.. hva betyr de (på tidligere HK jeg har hatt.. har det vært i manualen liste over hva som er årsaken til forskjellige lyder, men det er ikke det med her)

Edit:

American Megatrends Inc. (AMI BIOS)

Ifølge www.pcguide.com betyr de 2 pipene at det er en feil ved minnet...

Men hva kan jeg gjøre??

Bytte inn minnet eler Hovedkortet?

Endret av ck2069
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...