Gå til innhold

Xbox 360 frys problemer (lik kiste bestilt i dag!)

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Hei du, høres ut som akkurat de samme probleme eg hadde! Eg fulgte disse rådene unde,r og alt funket ypperlig etterpå. Eg også har brukt min flittig i lange tider før deg fikk gråskjerm litt uti ett spill. Prøv, se om det hjelper.

Prøv dette

Before you begin:

Only try this immediately AFTER the THREE SECTOR RED RING OF DEATH. As soon as this occurs, power down the XBOX, and follow instructions below:

1) Disconnect power, and A/V cable, and remove hard drive.(When I say power, I mean disconnect at rear of XBOX, and NOT uplugging from wall outlet).

2)With power cable still disconnected, press power button a couple of times. This is necessary to clear any electrical charges, and to force the DATE/TIME to reset to launch, or manufacture date

3)Reconnect everything except HDD.

4)Power on the XBOX 360. You should be able to boot. If not turn off, and on again.

5)You will now have no profile to load, however go to the settings blade in the dashboard, and run initial setup, as you did when you first bought your XBOX 360. It will prompt you to continue with, or without a storage device(memory card/HDD) Choose without. Make sure that you set Date/Time correctly. I suspect that the march update may, or may not have reset the Date/Time to date of manufacture. Either way, it is important that Date/Time is correctly by YOU AFTER the march update. If you find DATE/TIME to be correct on it's own, then you may have missed step 2. Start over from step 1. If date was not correct, set it along with anything else that you may need to change in the initial setup and then continue to step 6.

6)Power off the unit, and re-attach your hard drive. If your XBOX is not truly defective, you should have no problems.

5785932[/snapback]

Du er herved min GUD :D Faen meg funker det ikke etter at jeg gjorde som du skrev...Nå må jeg bare avbestille DHL :p

Lenke til kommentar
  • 4 uker senere...

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...