Gå til innhold

[Løst] Får bare feilmelding WC-40330-0 når jeg skal legge inn bankkortet på PSN

Anbefalte innlegg

Sendte denne mailen for andre gang til Playstation support. Beklager at den er på engelsk, og dårlig sådan. men håper det går greit :)

Hello

When I register my credit card on ps-store I get the error code WC-40330-0.

I have used the bankcard on other services and it works on them. I have been in contackt with the bank where I got the card and they told me if you could check if there are any old bankcard in your systems after I have deleted them. that are "clogging" the system so to speak.

There is nothing wrong with my card other then at the PS-store

Best Regards

Alltså jeg prøver å legge inn et bankkort i ps-store men får bare feilmelding. Jeg har ingen andre kort lagt inn bare sånn btw.

Får bare dette standard svaret tilbake(se spoiler):

Hi Donald Duklain,

Thanks for your e-mail about your Sony Entertainment Network (SEN) account.

I can see from your e-mail that you're having problems adding a credit/debit card to your SEN account. To make sure that your credit/debit card is added to your account correctly, please ensure that:

• The billing details entered on your Sony Entertainment Network account exactly match the details as they appear on your credit or debit card, including the cardholder’s name, address, expiry date and security code (CVC/CVV)

• The card was issued in the country that your SEN account is registered to.

• Your card issuer has not put any restrictions in place for online transaction on your account.

If you've tried to add one or more cards to your SEN account unsuccessfully a number of times within a 24 hour period, our system will automatically reject any further attempts to add a credit/debit card. In this case, please wait 24 hrs before trying again to add your card.

If you wish to top up immediately you may wish to consider adding funds to your SEN account using a different payment method. It's now possible to purchase "top up" style cards from retailers. More information on PSN Cards can be found here.

Also, for a complete list of accepted payment methods in your country please refer to our Support pages:

http://faq.en.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/673/

I hope this helps, but if you have any other questions please contact PlayStation Support using the contact details below or by replying to this e-mail.

Har nå gitt opp PSS og har også prøvd å google uten at det har hjulpet, men nå håper jeg at noen her på diskusjon.no kan hjelpe meg før det klikker for meg.

Takk for all hjelp på forhånd :)

Endret av Mr.Duklain
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Sakset fra en tråd om samme problemet:

Hey guys, I finally solved the problem a few days ago! Basically, the error occured becasue I was entering the number of my house in the Billing information (eg. 7 lmao street). So if you're having this problem, try using your street name only and not your house/unit numbers (eg lmao street). 

Just don't add in a number for the street address, just your street name, to be frank!

Sakset fra en tråd om samme problemet:

If you are experiencing a WC-40330-0 error than you are experiencing a timeout error-

Option 1: Close your Playstation and restart it then sign out of the account and sign back in then try
Option 2: If that does not work then go online and try to change the payment over the internet on your PSN account

I hope this helps

Endret av IcedInsanity
  • Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Samme problem jeg også. Hjalp ikke å fjerne gatenummer i adressen  :hrm:

Hvis ikke noe av det som blir sakt i tråden hjelper så burde du faktisk kontakte ps support. Tror de skjønte at de hadde dritet på draget får nå masse mail fra dem der de er veldig behjelpelige både på norsk og engelsk (selv om jeg bare har skrevet til dem på engelsk hmm) Så det skal de ha skryt for selv om det er litt sent nå for min del :p 

Lenke til kommentar

Samme problem jeg også. Hjalp ikke å fjerne gatenummer i adressen  :hrm:

Hvis ikke noe av det som blir sakt i tråden hjelper så burde du faktisk kontakte ps support. Tror de skjønte at de hadde dritet på draget får nå masse mail fra dem der de er veldig behjelpelige både på norsk og engelsk (selv om jeg bare har skrevet til dem på engelsk hmm) Så det skal de ha skryt for selv om det er litt sent nå for min del :p

Huff ja :nei: Var ikke spesielt blid når jeg skulle kjøpe både Project Cars og GTA V på januarsalg, og hverken PayPal eller visa'n fungerte  :tease:

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...