Gå til innhold

Kongehuset og frimurerlosjen

Anbefalte innlegg

I find it suspect that the King and politicians of Norway are associated with the Freemasons when I read the original version of Kongeriket Norges Grunnlov found here: http://www.nb.no/baser/1814/4nov2.html

I'm referring to these parts:

§ 2. Den evangelisk-lutherske Religion forbliver Statens offentlige Religion. De Indvaanere, der bekjende sig til den, ere forpligtede til at oppdrage deres Børn i samme. Jesuiter og Munkeordener maae ikke taales.

Jøder ere fremdeles udelukkede fra Adgang til Riget.

When I read up about the Jesuits it seams very obvious to me that the Masons is an umbrella organization of the Jesuit order; a secret Vatican society.

So why was there such a fear of the Jesuits that made it a part of paragraph 2 of the founding laws of Norway? Yes, I am convinced that it is fear and not racism, with a good portion of warrior spirit that don't bow for anyone. Remember that Norwegians roots are fierce Vikings warriors that did not take any BS from anyone, neither would they bow down to foreign powers like Norway now is doing. "Forvaret" should be renamed to US attack force. Peeps don't follow orders, use sound judgment because YOU and only you are responsible for your actions. Stop doing the fat mans evil biddings.

Why is Freemasons tolerated in positions of power and influence in Norway? It makes no sense to me, even when I read the edited/censored version of today: "§ 1.Kongeriket Norge er et fritt, selvstendig..." Is Norway really free and independent? Can such a claim be made? “Jesuiter og Munkeordener maae ikke taales.”

There are 33 levels of information that is made known publicly and some people are saying that there is at least 13 secret levels as well. This means that only the few people on the top knows what is really going on.

Just thinking logically, it makes no sense to allow this since the worlds most powerful people belong to secret societies that and they do not want to tell us what they are doing. The only logical conclusion is to expel all Freemasons from ALL positions of influence because of "Rikets sikkerhet" and the KIng has to sever all bonds to Fremasonry and give his heart back to the Norwegain people.

Was the edit of Kongerikets Grunnlov valid, when the mention of one of the Vatican’s secret society was removed?

§ 112. Viser Erfaring, at nogen Deel af denne Kongeriget Norges Grundlov bør forandres, skal Forslaget derom fremsættes paa et ordentlig Storthing, og kundgjøres ved Trykken. Men det tilkommer først det næste ordentlige Storthing at bestemme, om den foreslaaede Forandring bør finde Sted eller ei. Dog maa saadan Forandring aldrig modsige denne Grundlovs Principer, men alene angaae Modificationer i enkelte Bestemmelser, der ikke forandre denne Constitutions Aand, og bør to Trediedele af Storthinget være enige i saadan Forandring.

So is the editing out mentions of the Vatican secret society the Jesuite order "modsige denne Grundlovs Principer" ore a violation of "Constitutions Aand"?

Seeing this again: "§ 2. Den evangelisk-lutherske Religion forbliver Statens offentlige Religion. De Indvaanere, der bekjende sig til den, ere forpligtede til at oppdrage deres Børn i samme. Jesuiter og Munkeordener maae ikke taales. Jøder ere fremdeles udelukkede fra Adgang til Riget." makes me say no.

Was this part racist "De Indvaanere, der bekjende sig til den, ere forpligtede til at oppdrage deres Børn i samme. Jesuiter og Munkeordener maae ikke taales. Jøder ere fremdeles udelukkede fra Adgang til Riget"? Not at all, because at the time of writing there was a reel fear that the Vatican power would overthrow the kingdom Norway/Sweden threw the Jesuit order or any of the other secret societies. This was happening all over Europe at that time. Remember that the Vatican and the Jesuit order killed 80 million people that was in opposition to the church and that the Scottish Rite Of Freemasonry also known as the Knights Templar where signing on most of Europe’s influential elite. Look at the symbol on the shield and compare this to Jesuit symbols and then take a look at the crown jewels and the pope's clothing.

So the spirit of the law was to not let any foreign influence become a threat to the sovereignty of Norway. Judge for your self if these things effect Norway’s sovereignty: America, the stock market, buying food from other countries instead of being self sufficient, UN, EU agreement, The American Windows 10 that spies on Norwegians and sends the information to foreign powers, US going unpunished for spying on Norwegian phone calls, connecting any thing of importance to the Internet knowing the posing risk on and on and on and on. Norway, where are your Viking balls? Have you become week by not standing up for your self? Where are the Viking warriors that don't take sh*t from anyone? Where is the fu*k you mentality to oppression?

Is it because we never where thought the language of symbolism that we do not see the connection that the Royalty has to the Vatican and the Jesuits? Take a look for your self (Internet) and you will find many symbols in the Vatican repeating it self, both in Freemasonry, “Det Kongelige Hoff”, “Staten Norge” and many buildings in Norway.

I know that everything new MUST be discredited and ridiculed, especially thinking out side the box. This goes hand in had with denial. So over to you trolls and Luciferians... I mean believers in the “great architect satan”: Freemasons XD Sorry about that, I guess I'm a bit of a troll myself lol

Whatever you do, do not search for information on “Bohemian Grove” and “Retired head of FBI Ted Gunderson”, you will end up going down a rabbit hole and not think the same again.

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Is it because we never where thought the language of symbolism ...

Hvis du absolutt må skrive på engelsk, så bør det i det minste være korrekt engelsk.

Håper du får napp på åtet ditt.

Sorry about that, but I would probably get it wrong in norwegian as well. There is a good reason why I am using English.

Bad grammer does not equal bad content, check it!

If anyone is wondering what the Norwegian suburb of the US will do after they have us by the ba*ls threw controll. Take a look at Norways mother land US: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x34uzqc_this-is-what-happens-when-you-call-the-cops_fun

Expect this as an end result if we the humanity of Norway stay ignorent of what is really going on!

§ 2. "... Jesuiter og Munkeordener maae ikke taales..."

Jesuiter = Frimurerlosjen -> Kong Harald og Den Norske Stats skygge regjering.

http://www.hoelseth.com/articles/article_freemasonry.html

Endret av tork
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...