Gå til innhold

Anbefalte innlegg

"Be clever as snakes and faithfull in goodness like dows." - Jesus

I was sad. I thought maybe that I myself had been controlled mentally by Christ in all my blog. All those years. All that time of meditation. Not for waste but without beeng able to actually understand that I myself was doing something practical and not just beeng controlled in goodness and elevation. But then..

Krishna says: "Those who get attached to demoniac views I curse them to demoniac species." Krishna and Jesus are similar charachters. So one could say that beeng clever as snakes would be to be clever in critisizm. Most of my articles are actually the same as that state of mind. They are against common beliefs and are positive though as well intelligent. But, what was really going on in Jerusalem?

Jesus Christ had God as his follower. God, who according to him lives within one. God is thereby a ghost, as most of us can not see God. So God is a demon. Christ said many weird things, opposites. Could he have ment that we should be clever as snakes in our actions? He would never say that his actions would be snake as then everyone would realize his impurity. The demons fake external goodness. A demon laws a person to be something but creates the opposite. Though Christo has not solved the problems thereby he is not a loving beeng as he said he was if so all that i have written would have been solved. So he faked his internal as love and external by hiding it into the belief of beeng the mind. Christ was against the lies of the pharisaians so he must have ment clever as snakes in hand and good in thoughts like dows if not the mind would be dualified. A demon would never become the same as what he judges others to be. Krishna said that in the mode of ignorance one serves demons. Krishna and his followers could sometimes kill demons. Krishna and Jeso is the same. "This race is bad." - Jesus. Jesus believed they were demons. Jesus and Krishna were identical in words.

The actions of Christ were so called angelic. But, if one sees between the lines then one can understand that there were hidden evil and terrors in Christs actions.

He spoke of forgivness. But forgivness is actually a definition of sin, as one defines a person as guilty and even one forgives his actions the sin is there eternalized without solution. So it is a judgment actually, even though someone forgives someone one continues to say that the action was a sin. "Go and sin no more(!)."

He terrorized people. He said that few shall come into the kingdom of God. But the future is unexistent. So realizing it means one controls it with mystic powers or actions. He also said that God could curse people and that we should be afraid of him. Making us afraid people.

He spoke of love. But he knew the hidden magic powers. When a tree that is a symbol of love serves it creates you as stench by the sulfur that is there and the mix of ones inner digestive heat. "Why do you want to show how good you are?" "But they don't know what they are doing." Love is in the mentality of negativity as one needs to love to escape from a problem or attain a desire cause of the belief of imperfection. So in negative states of mind one can dualify what one appears one is doing. Christ was a great magician and so he knew as he actually, though how rare, controlled the powers in opposite of the original galactical order whereas such powers happen in coincidence.

Healing of pharisaians. The blind was healed. Jesus placed sand in his eye and he could see. But reincarnation is a fact. So, when a person reincarnates he enters into the states of th child in the womb. In such state one is blind. One can see similarities of ones condition in the womb and the condition one is in ones last state before death, also known as old age. For more see this artcle on reincarnation. To heal means one dissrupts nature and concentrates the darkness of voidness with light making ones mind and body suffer by the connection with emotional disease and pain of the elderly body and concentrated mental fantasy of darkness. There were other examples: The lepperd. One is inactive in ones womb until last 3-4 months. The epileptical boy was like lord Catanya in same state of trance. In such state one is like a cat that is on catnip. Ones mouth is frowning, one shakes and twistes. Healing higher condition of toxicification is not bad, as I have written on my blog, tocixs are higher than food cause of the false prestige of the demons.

So what appears in the world as divine is actually the devil himself! His words were filled with egosentrical relations, his words were insanity and as said, did the same action to people as was done to him. What that was? Zombiefication. Like the healings, the concentrated energy of light into beengs who were in the states of darkness and were to enter the womb of reincarnation making a mix so horrible that the same outcome as the "not having a place to rest his head" symptom were to manifest but as well with emotional physical problem. Christ was thereby a zombie of the Soul.. a person who was demonized and were sent to curse the inhabitants of Jerusalem. In Africa they believe that Christ was indeed a zombie. The word Jerusalem could mean something very demonized. "Geros" that means "old" in greek and "Salem" that means the tobacco smoke originating thereby from. Making a darkness condition of psychotic condition in the mind by the toxic plant of the smoke that is unified with nutritions like leave sof the tobacco plant. Some believe that names are given that give a charachter of each city, others think it is coincidence. But, because Christ was cruisified he was divine within. No demon would show weakness. No demon would be conquered. No demon would know he suffered.

Endret av holkapolka27
  • Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...