Gå til innhold

Kamptråd: Manchester United vs FC Basel

Old Game

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

På official player ratings av Utd står det:

Dimitar Berbatov (on for Anderson, 82) Would have liked a longer run-out but was involved for long enough to blast a late shot into the side-netting. Perhaps should have squared for Nani.

Long enough :p

Btw, Game, Young var jo farligste med innleggene sine og scorte en når han var i offside og utligningende målet med hode og jobbet hardt. Vrake Young hadde jo vært helt feil. Valencia må du huske har vært ute med skade en del og har bare spilt 1 eller 2 kamper etter skaden, men det kommer seg. Pasningen i forkant av 1. målet var jo bra, han kom seg jo i gode posisjoner når Youngy slo innlegg når han prøvde å heade dem inn i farlige sonen for å skaffe oss mål. Og keeperen reddet også fra et skudd av Tony V. Litt overdrevet om hvordan de var så dårlige osv, men helt enig at Valencia ikke viste alt han hadde. Men det kommer seg. :) Men helt greit med Nani - Fletcher - Anderson - Young på lørdag. Håper så jævlig Wazza er tilbake på topp med Welbeck. Så lenge Wazza er der, vinner vi lett. :)

Endret av tc47
Lenke til kommentar

Savna utrolig nok ikke Rooney eller Nani (våre beste spillere) så mye i dag. Uansett så bøtter vi inn mål uten Rooney også, det er defensivt (inkl på midten) det er litt krise, men heyhå, fuck it, vi får heller bare leve med en stinker innimellom på bekostning av den nydelige fotballen vi ellers spiller.

Lenke til kommentar

Vel, scorte bare 1 mot Stoke og denne kampen her skal vi jo "egentlig" vinne 3-0 med B-laget som vi pleier å gjøre i CL hjemmekamper mot pisslag. Men ja, ser poenget; det er jo defensivt alt går til helvete. Men det er jo vår egen feil, er ikke som at spillerne ikke er gode nok. Jones var "thick" i dag, Rio var altfor rolig og bør si ifra til Jones om slike ting... og Fabio var Fabio. Risky biatch.

Lenke til kommentar

Mmm, noodlehair. :wee:

De Gea - 7 How to save shots from the half way line; get back on your line' date=' watch the ball carefully all the way, position yourself calmly in line with the ball as it approaches, keep concentrating, then...collapse inexplicably to the floor waving your limbs around like a capsised tortoise as the ball flies wide/over/into the goal.

Fabio - 0* fighting power 100, style: mop rampage, Special moves: wedding ring confusion, torpedo attack, being subbed off injured.

Ferdinand - 0 Worst performance in a United shirt by a long way, one of the worst performances I've seen from any defender in a United shirt, and just basically rubbish, sloppy, and unnacceptably shit throughout. Every time he's played this season he's been caught out either being lazy with the ball, or just not bothering to concentrate without it. Have a word with yourself about which club you want to play for Rio.

Jones - 5 Will be a great defender, but at the moment any striker with decent movement just runs off him at will. I'd swap him and Smalling over once Smalling's back, for certain games.

Evra - 6 He was alright. Had to contend with midfield's habbit of watching him run up the pitch, and then passing the ball to the Basle player he'd just run past.

Valencia - 5 Daft performance

Giggs - 5 Made more wrong decisions than an army of Phil Dowds deciding whether or not to send players off, yet bizarrely set up two goals in situations where other players would have almost certainly made the wrong decision.

Carrick - 4 He looks about as confident and assured as a man trying to jump the grand canyon with a pogo stick, whilst blindfolded, with his feet tied together, and whilst already falling down the canyon.

Anderson - 4 Didn't have a clue where he was supposed to be playing, where his team mates were, or in general what was going on. 4-3-3.

Young - 6 Bright star to his United career, but people who were raving about his crossing need to have a word don't they? from dead balls it's fantastic, but from open play it's fecking appaling. He just cuts inside and overhits it, every single time. Is it me or did he also nearly have the cheek to run off celebrating his goal before thinking better of it? Wise move, otherwise he'd have gone down faster in my estimation than Carlos Tevez if it was possible for Carlos Tevez to actually go any further down in my estimation.

Welbeck - 7 Very Welbeck. Very Welbeck indeed. Though there really is no excuse for missing a header when the surface area of your head covers two thirds of the inside of Old Trafford.

Park - Nah, go back off again

Nani - crossing

Berbatov - two people unmarked at the far post? Yeah just boot it straight off the pitch then

Sir Alex - Well done

Referee - Surprised he didn't crop up on the goal line to mysteriously wonder into the way of Young's header and accidentally hoof it clear.

Put simply, one of the worst games of football I've ever seen. United were utterly embarassing, Basle made Arsenal look like a decent defensive unit. Disgrace of a football match.

*previous rating of 5 reduced to 0 after player in question decided to wonder out of position in order to sit down in the middle of the pitch, while the game was going on and the other team had the ball [/quote']

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...