Gå til innhold

ikke ost på pizza i italia?

Anbefalte innlegg

Kommer nok litt ann på men de aller fleste er med ost. Og da helst med mozzarella laget av vannbøffelmelk. Det er vel egentlig bare vannbøffelmelkmozzarella som er ekte mozzarella.

Stemmer ikke helt (fra Wikipedia):

Mozzarella di Bufala (buffalo mozzarella), made from domesticated water buffalo milk

mozzarella fior di latte, made from fresh pasteurized or unpasteurized cow's milk

low-moisture mozzarella, which is made from whole or part skimmed milk, and widely used in the foodservice industry

smoked mozzarella

Endret av PerB
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Hei! har en kompis som påstår at de ikke bruker ost på pizzaen i italia. Og av hvis du bestiller ost med pizzaen får du den i en skål uten om. Kan dette virkelig stemme? eller er det bare tull?

Wikipedia er greit som oppslagsverk:

The Ancient Greeks covered their bread with oils, herbs and cheese. In Byzantine Greek the word was spelled πίτα or pita, meaning pie. The word has now spread to Turkish as pide,[2] in Balkan languages: Serbo-Croatian pita, Albanian pite, Bulgarian pita, Modern Hebrew pittāh via the Judaeo-Spanish pita. Though the Hebrew word pittāh is spelled like the Aramaic pittəṭā/pittā, which is related to Levantine Arabic fatteh, they are not connected historically.[3] The Romans developed placenta, a sheet of flour topped with cheese and honey and flavored with bay leaves. Modern pizza originated in Italy as the Neapolitan pie with tomato. In 1889, cheese was added.[4]

King Ferdinand I (1751–1825) is said to have disguised himself as a commoner and, in clandestine fashion, visited a poor neighborhood in Naples. One story has it that he wanted to sink his teeth into a food that the queen had banned from the royal court—pizza.[5]

In 1889, during a visit in Naples, Queen Margherita of Savoy was served a pizza resembling the colors of the Italian flag, red (tomato), white (mozzarella) and green (basil). This kind of pizza has been named after the Queen as Pizza Margherita.

Den Pizzaen vi kjenner her i Norge er American style, hvor det viktigste er hva du har på (og mengden), mens i Italia vil Pizzabunnen være viktig og man er mer moderat mht til det som er på.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...