Gå til innhold

Hvordan få bakgrunn i tty'ene?

Anbefalte innlegg

Hallo, så engang et sted der det var en guide for å få bakgrunnsbilde i tty'ene. Det så rimelig tøft ut, istedenfor den svarte bakgrunnen som er nå.

Er det noen som vet hvor denne guiden er eller hvordan dette gjøres? Tror man må bruke framebuffer eller noe slikt, men som sagt så fikk jeg aldri lest den guiden og vet ikke hvor den er.

Håper noen der ute har bakgrunn i tty'ene sine og vil dele informasjon om åssen de gjordet det til meg :)

Hilsen InVert

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Fra LNAG:

4.3.1 How to switch between text and graphical consoles?

Pressing the key combination <Ctrl><Alt><F1> will switch you to to the first text console at any time. <Ctrl><Alt><F2> will switch you to the second text console, <Ctrl><Alt><F3> to the third text console, etc, up to <Ctrl><Alt><F6>, for the total of 6 text consoles. <Ctrl><Alt><F7> will switch you to the first graphical user interface (GUI) console if one is running. <Ctrl><Alt><F8> to the second GUI console, etc., up to <Ctrl><Alt><F11> for the total of 5 GUI consoles.  The 12th console is either used as the 6th GUI (RedHat 6.1) or a place to which kernel messages are continually displayed (Mandrake 7.0, really cool feature). Typically none or only the first GUI console is running.  

<Ctrl><Alt><F1> means: "Press the left <Ctrl> and <Alt> keys and hold them. Now press <F1>. Release <F1>. Release <Ctrl> and <Alt> keys."  

Thus, sitting at a Linux computer I can have many consoles opened at the same time, and I can switch between them using the hot keys as described above. I have to log in on each console to be able to use it--I may log in as the same user (multiple times), or different users. Each login session is quite separate; they should not interfere with each other (the X sessions sometimes may if you log in as the same user twice). The first 6 consoles are text-based, command-line terminals (CLI, "command line interface") and are named tty1, tty2 ... tty6 (historical name, "tty" stands for "teletypewriter").  The subsequent consoles are graphical (GUI).  These are all *local* consoles--my local linux computer is truely muliuser and multitasking.

Forklarer vel det meste :wink:

MarcelSB

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...