Gå til innhold

My Life is Average

Pinup

Anbefalte innlegg

Post dine beste MLIA!

Today, I was talking online to a girl from America. When she found out I lived in South Africa, she asked me how I was on the internet, seeing as we don't have computers. I said my foreign friend brought us a magic box form the far continent. I also told her about the pet leopard I ride to school, and how I live in a special white person tribe. She believed me. Made my day. MLIA

Today, during a test I did not know the answer to a question. Instead of guessing I drew an epic battle between pirates and ningas. Guess who got extra credit? No, not me. I just got a question mark. MLIA

Today, I was reading someone's status on facebook. Someone's status was "Why does there have to be school tomarrow" someone commented "Because you spelled tomorrow wrong." I died laughing. MLIA

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Today, I woke up to find my older sister laughing. Last night she'd heard me talking in my sleep and, remembering an MLIA she'd read, tried to have a conversation with me in my sleep. Apparently, I plan to raise an army of mutant gummy worms to assist me in kidnapping some celebrities I don't like. The ransom for their safe return? A year's supply of bubble wrap and chocalate-chip cookies. Seemed like a good idea in the dream.

HAHA.

Lenke til kommentar

Uff nei, de er så geniale.

Today, I went out to dinner with my sister. We spotted my grandma a few tables away and rather than getting up, my sister decided to call her. When the phone rang, grandma looked at the phone, made a face and ignored the call. I then proceeded to call her and she immediately picked up. I always knew she liked me better. MLIA.

Lenke til kommentar

MLIA? Hvor mange slike er det? Jeg er vant med Fuck My Life.

http://www.fmylife.com/

Edit:

Today, I woke up to my whole room ruined, it was a mess and everything was torn and chewed up. I suddenly see a dog walk across the hall. I don't have a dog. FML

Today, my boyfriend called me 80 times in 5 minutes. I had previously told him I was with my friends. He left me a voicemail proposing saying he loved me to death and he was crying. We've been dating for a week. FML

Today, my mom sold the car I've been working on for the last few years for 100 dollars. To buy gas for her car. FML

Today, after breaking up with my girlfriend of two years over the phone, I recieved a knock on my door. It was my now ex-girlfriend who came to seek revenge by shooting me in the balls with a paintball gun at about a three foot range. FML

Endret av thecrow77
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...