Gå til innhold

Fotokonkurranse for studenter

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Jeg leste litt på reglene og fant en del jeg stusset på:

However, residents of the following countries are ineligible to participate: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria. In addition, residents of the Province of Quebec are ineligible to participate. Void wherever prohibited by law.

Jaha, hvorfor det? Hvorfor blander Microsoft seg opp i politikk på denne måten?

To enter online visit the Contest website located at http://www.microsoft.com/ProPhoto and register. You'll be asked to provide your first and last name, date of birth, college or university, and e-mail address.

Nå skal Microsoft lage seg en liste over unge fotointeresserte de kan spamme med reklame for Paint og ProPhoto.

All submissions may be posted on a publicly accessible web site following the contest. Microsoft disclaims any and all liability for any infringement of any 3rd parties rights in any submission caused by any entrant.

Nå kan Microsoft bruke ditt foto i sine reklamer. Dersom det skulle dukke opp noen rettighetskrav fra andre så får fotografen alt ansvar for rettighetsbruddet og potensielt erstatningsansvar for rettighetsbruddet i hele Microsofts reklamekampanje. Microsoft vil ikke være medskyldig uansett hvor mye de har brukt fotoet i sin markedsføring.

As a condition of accepting a prize, you agree to grant Microsoft an irrevocable royalty-free worldwide license to reproduce and display the image, credited with your first and last name, in print and on the web for the sole purposes of promoting this and future Microsoft Future Pro Photo contests. All rights remain with the photographer.

Fotografen bidrar til Microsofts reklamekampanjer.

Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 måneder senere...
Jeg leste litt på reglene og fant en del jeg stusset på:

However, residents of the following countries are ineligible to participate: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria. In addition, residents of the Province of Quebec are ineligible to participate. Void wherever prohibited by law.

Jaha, hvorfor det? Hvorfor blander Microsoft seg opp i politikk på denne måten?

Fordi de kan og alle er ikke hippier som vil ver 100% nøytral og ver 30+ og bu på sosial og tru de kan noe?

Lenke til kommentar
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...