Gå til innhold

Hvilken sang hører du på nå?

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

The night is mine, it burns so black And there will be no morning light The human race's foul disease Will keep the morning from our sight Why can't we say the secret word Respect for nothing, fire or flood Expect no quarter, no reprieve We write and grin in our own blood No sun just clouds and poison rain Raped and freezing Victims of the dream again Truly our days are darker now We lie and cheat, to our own selves If we do this, I ask you how Can we speak truth to someone else There is no way, no road at all We are destroyed, by our own plan The air we breathe will kill us all And no one left to give a damn No sun just clouds and poison rain Raped and freezing Victims of the dream again Stay clean, be true Do whatever you can do Make it soon, or we all die Ten thousand years, and all we got is suicide If there be Gods, then tell me why They make us kill and kill again One hundred thousand thousand years No mercy in the minds of men What is the word that we should read What incantation should we say How can we ask for justice now When all the world is blown away No sun, no hope the world is run insane Raped and freezing Victims of the dream again Stay clean, be true Do whatever you can do Make it soon, or we all die Ten thousand years, and all we got is suicide

• Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar

My own land has closed its gates on me All alone in world, it's scaring me I am here to prove you wrong I'm accused of something I live for In my dreamland, there's some who understands A friendly soul, trusting life in my hands Yes, I gave it all I can Now it's invaded by a stranger Keep in mind what you have heard today You might find that you're not so brave Are you man enough, carry the load all alone When other have your own My old land is but a pile of sand Cold and bare but something still is there I am here to claim my land You can't keep me away forever Keep in mind what you have heard today You might find that you're not so brave Are you man enough, carry the load all alone When other have your own I'm a true patriot, you are my land, you have my soul, you have all I had Now I am here, and I want it all back In my dreams, I climb the hills I see and let a gentle breeze lead me to plains I once have seen and Clear blue sky, I swim in lakes I find I build a house right there that you can't take away I am here to claim my land you can't keep me away, forever, ever Keep in mind what you have heard today You might find that you're not so brave Are you man enough, carry the load all alone When other have your own

• Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...