Gå til innhold

Post deres værste forsøk på søknader til guilden her!

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Når jeg leser kommentarene til dem som svarer på søknaden. Viker det ut som guildet har en gjennomsnitt alder på 14.

Lenke til kommentar
Hey Im Durndlium!

Ingame nikc - Durilum

Class - Warrior

build - full battle.

let tell me something about myself i am 19 old from norway live oslo in. want to you join because you are good guild and i need the items from both bwl and from AQ to get my character better and then i can leave the guild later on and do some pvp to 14 rank.

experience i have been mc with my friend 60 paladin he was away on vacation that week and i seen him plays bwl and kill nefarian he is on borked on ravencrest.

as i have good experience i can help you a lot in bwl but unfortunately i wont be able to raid mc with you as you dont to that so i leave the guild when i have the 2 tier set and join to get the 1 tier and sulfuras too because then i do damage do. i can tank really good because we had no wipes in yesterdays ubrs and i have only wiped two times in diremaul but then the healer did not manage to heal me i also good at tanking because i use ms and my arcanite reaper outdamage all class because the damage from recless nees do more damage then the sunder armor because its shit and does a little damage anyway because sunder dont to damage it suc and can only be used 5 times and MS can be used 4ever.

when i have akshandi then i maintank want because its does most damage so thats cool Smile

well now it is up to you if i can join. PLZ!

Ellers: https://www.diskusjon.no/lofiversion/index....704639-200.html

ser ut som om du bare forandret litt på din, virkelig smart

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...