Gå til innhold
Trenger du hjelp med PCen? Still spørsmål her! ×

[løst][Løst]Feilmeldinger i oppstarten

Anbefalte innlegg

Initializing Intel® Boot Agent GE v1.2.31

PXE-E05: The LAN adapter's configuration is corrupted or

has not been initialized. The Boot Agent cannot continue.

ERROR Expansion ROM not initialized - PCI on Motherboard

Bus:00, Device:00, Function:00Press

<ESC> to continue

Dette er ein IBM T60.

Forslag? :)

EDIT: Fant ein løysning:

The EEPROM of the Ethernet ship need a factory reconfiguration (reset). To make this, I made a bootable CD-ROM, to simplify the procedure, based on a solution found in the thinkpads.com forum...

“ Download PROBOOT.EXE from Intel. Get the first one from the list - the one without Network adapter, it says only "Intel® Boot Agent PROBOOT.exe version: 11.2", install that - it will create a folder with some files - put these on a bootable floppy (or two) or a bootable CD. Boot to DOS with the floppy or CD and run "IBAUtil.exe -DEFCFG" that will reset the configuration and all should be OK „

My Thinkpad don't have a floppy reader (and it is not only), no problem, I made a CD-ROM boot-disk for this.

1.- Download CDProBoot ISO image and burn it with your favorite burner (with Nero: Recorder -> Burn Image...)

2.- Boot your PC with this CD-ROM and follow the indications to reset your Intel Ethernet ship.

!! NEW version 0.2 !! correct the problem encountered in the comments below.

- CDProBOOT-0.2.iso - FreeDOS boot cd-rom, customized with PROBoot Intel tools and a DOS menu selector.

- md5sum: c12babeec8e1a0e9072e95575f32a69a

After a reboot, perfect, no more BXE-Boot error!

This cd-rom bootdisk (ISO) can be used for all Intel WfM-compatible adapter.

Denne kan stenges.

Endret av nefrums
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
Gjest
Dette emnet er stengt for flere svar.
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...