Gå til innhold

Store Ati 9700Pro Problemer!

TaLo

Anbefalte innlegg

Omega har kommet ut med nye driverre. Det er en samling av drivere fra 62.18 og 62.55 fra ATI. Disse har fått bra mottakelse av testere. Du finner dem på:

www.omegacorner.com/ati.htm

Og dette er hva som er nytt/gjort med driverne

Whats new :

Based on the official 6255 ATI drivers. (Win2k/XP)

Based on the official 9076 ATI drivers. (Win9x/ME)

DirectX 9.0 support. (that explains the version number change) (Win9x/ME/2k/XP)

Fixed the Mobility problems. (I hope, not tested) (Win2k/XP)

This release is a mix from the 6218 drivers and the 6255 drivers, this was done to fix the stuttering and OpenGL problems introduced in the new catalyst 3.0 drivers, these drivers should NOT have those problems. (Win2k/XP)

Since they D3D core is based on the Catalyst 3.0 drivers, Dx9 is a MUST to use these drivers. (Win9x/ME/2k/XP)

Fixed the Alpha Blending Acceleration, now Windows will have full HW Alpha Blending support. (Win2k/XP)

The SMARTGART control panel is GONE in this release, Why?, because it had no use, that CP was used to troubleshoot problems, not to fix any. Those settings can be adjusted in the computer's BIOS and FastWrites can be turned OFF in the normal PERFORMANCE tab found in Windows (but is better to turn it off in the BIOS). (Win9x/ME/2k/XP)

Removed some old tweaks that are no longer necessary. (Win9x/ME)

Used the 9072 OpenGL driver since the new OpenGL ICD was very buggy. (Win9x/ME)

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Har dere prøvd driverne fra omega? Det er en mix av driverne til ATI, med det " beste" fra de forskjellige versjonene av drivere. Dere finner dem på:

www.omegacorner.com/ati.htm

Her er hva som er gjort med de nyeste driverne:

Whats new :

Based on the official 6255 ATI drivers. (Win2k/XP)

Based on the official 9076 ATI drivers. (Win9x/ME)

DirectX 9.0 support. (that explains the version number change) (Win9x/ME/2k/XP)

Fixed the Mobility problems. (I hope, not tested) (Win2k/XP)

This release is a mix from the 6218 drivers and the 6255 drivers, this was done to fix the stuttering and OpenGL problems introduced in the new catalyst 3.0 drivers, these drivers should NOT have those problems. (Win2k/XP)

Since they D3D core is based on the Catalyst 3.0 drivers, Dx9 is a MUST to use these drivers. (Win9x/ME/2k/XP)

Fixed the Alpha Blending Acceleration, now Windows will have full HW Alpha Blending support. (Win2k/XP)

The SMARTGART control panel is GONE in this release, Why?, because it had no use, that CP was used to troubleshoot problems, not to fix any. Those settings can be adjusted in the computer's BIOS and FastWrites can be turned OFF in the normal PERFORMANCE tab found in Windows (but is better to turn it off in the BIOS). (Win9x/ME/2k/XP)

Removed some old tweaks that are no longer necessary. (Win9x/ME)

Used the 9072 OpenGL driver since the new OpenGL ICD was very buggy. (Win9x/ME)

Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 uker senere...

Er det noen problemer er det bare å få sendt det tilbake. Har føkket med dette lenge selv, og ingenting hjelper. Ringte psdata i går, og de sa at dette ble lansert alt for tidlig, og det var rett og slett tekniske feil på kortene som førte til problemer. Så en retur er beste løsning. Gjør det med en gang så du ikke sitter å ergrer deg langt og lenge ....

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...