Gå til innhold

AMD vil ha 25 prosent

Anbefalte innlegg

Joda, at AMD går Intel i mnæringen er bare av det gode. faktisk så håper jeg AMD tar fatt på å lage brikkesett og integrert grafikk, om ikkie så lenge.

Sjekk dette da:

AMD enter the GPU market!

Now it might be said that where Intel lead, AMD follow, but if we’re honest, that’s all just clever marketing and it has long been known that AMD run faster and cooler than certain Intel chips. But GPUs were an area that Intel did foray into and AMD wisely left well alone, probably believing it better to focus on CPUs instead.

But suddenly, out of nowhere, AMD have delivered a hammer blow to ATI, NVIDIA and Intel with a stunning new GPU that is set to light up the accelerator scene in a fashion not seen since 3Dfx brought out the Voodoo.

The new chip, codenamed Apollo Fir, has SIXTEEN, yes that’s right, SIXTEEN pixel pipelines. Throw in just about every damn shading technique and hardware feature you can think of and it would seem that on paper, AMD has just won the entire GPU market with its first chip.

And no, this isn’t just hyperbole, or me getting carried away with a press release. Taking a cue from the XFX SLI system with two NVIDIA 6800 Ultra 512MB boards, AMD have produced an engineering board with a massive 2GB of ultra-fast DDR2 memory.

:thumbup:

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
Joda, at AMD går Intel i mnæringen er bare av det gode. faktisk så håper jeg AMD tar fatt på å lage brikkesett og integrert grafikk, om ikkie så lenge.

Sjekk dette da:

AMD enter the GPU market!

Now it might be said that where Intel lead, AMD follow, but if we’re honest, that’s all just clever marketing and it has long been known that AMD run faster and cooler than certain Intel chips. But GPUs were an area that Intel did foray into and AMD wisely left well alone, probably believing it better to focus on CPUs instead.

But suddenly, out of nowhere, AMD have delivered a hammer blow to ATI, NVIDIA and Intel with a stunning new GPU that is set to light up the accelerator scene in a fashion not seen since 3Dfx brought out the Voodoo.

The new chip, codenamed Apollo Fir, has SIXTEEN, yes that’s right, SIXTEEN pixel pipelines. Throw in just about every damn shading technique and hardware feature you can think of and it would seem that on paper, AMD has just won the entire GPU market with its first chip.

And no, this isn’t just hyperbole, or me getting carried away with a press release. Taking a cue from the XFX SLI system with two NVIDIA 6800 Ultra 512MB boards, AMD have produced an engineering board with a massive 2GB of ultra-fast DDR2 memory.

:thumbup:

For det der lukta ikke Aprilsnarr lang vei? :!:

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...