Gå til innhold

Minoltas nye A2?

Anbefalte innlegg

Hei!

Følgende står å lese i Minolta forum på dpreviev.com

Vi får ta for hva det er, men minolta har "lekket" info.om en ny speilrefleks som skal komme i handel denne sommer/høst!

mvh

s-ki

Minolta A2 features confirmed!

A2 will have, aside from all the features of A1:

- 8 mpix sensor w/AS (duh!)

- tentative - interchangeable lenses to reduce cost of follow-up models (customers will have the choice to buy body only) and perhaps one of the lenses will be announced along with the camera

-- Minolta will probably offer to exchange your DiMAGE 5/7/7i/7Hi/A1 camera for a lens and a rebate coupon depending on the camera model you sent them (probably $50 for 5 and 7, $100 for 7i and 7Hi, and $250 for the A1)

- wireless capability with SDIO card (WLAN/Bluetooth)

- DVD film quality - up to 720x540 frames with 16 bit stereo sound (external microphone jacks) if you have a CF port card to connect an external DVI tape recorder for films

- Native IR mode (due to popular demand)

- AF assist through IR laser - invisible for human eyes, also your subjects, but visible for you (in the viewfinder).

And a few more...

Besides A2, Minolta will probably announce one or two additional lenses for the system to hit the market late this year (but not at Photokina), and a cheaper version of A2 with less features (probably no AS) and a 5 megapixel sensor (guess the refurbs will go to good use).

No wonder Minolta has bought the prime spot for the conference. Not only will they release the very first dSLR with AS, LCD preview and movie mode, but also a revolutionary

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Hei atter en gang!

Har kikket litt rundt og Minolta-image-database er vist også bare tull!

Ja ja, man lar seg lure gang på gang - men det er vel meningen også :)

Man kan vel ikke ta seg mere høytydelig en at en tar det med et smil. Beklager at jeg lurte dere.

mvh

s-ki

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...