Gå til innhold

Noe å skjule?

Bare Knut

Anbefalte innlegg

There is something to be said about Hitler’s Reich Minister of Propaganda Joseph Goebbels saying: “If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear.”

Almost every time I talk to fellow human beings that are into mainstream news and tabloids, concerning the lack of privacy and security of the online world I get this quoted to me. I know this saying was quoted in Harry Potter but, really!? Come on, think about the mantra you are saying and what it means. Please stop and think and do a bit of research online.

Here are some other quotes from this evil Reich Minister: https://youtu.be/vwFCtQEYMvw

The saying is very clever, because of the psychology behind it. It will result in people like me being suspected of having something hide. I wonder what that is? This might be serious and I should report it! It can make the public into a spying tool for the governments in the future. When? WW3?

For me the nazi quote is saying hide and be fearful. I say f*ck you, I bow for no man!

Is it true that all the good hearted people have nothing to hide? NOT AT ALL

* Having sex with a phone/tablet/laptop being in the bedroom.

* Grieving over the loss of loved ones, while sitting in front of the all seeing eye in the living room while video and sound is sent to external servers, because you where stupid enough to buy a f*cking Samsung smart TV and you connected it to the Internet and facial recognition is running at full speed without you knowing it.

* You discuss raising your own children in your Internet of things are watching and recording everything you do and say.

* Your friend is struggling and thinking about suicide and you talk about sensitive things that could tip here/him in the wrong direction if this came out. Hacker upload a 50GB bulk voice recording to the Pirate Bay.

* America does a takeover threw the UN and force countries to comply. You get put in jail for Freedom of speech 5 years from today.

* You are going threw a divorce and need time alone, but there is no such thing any more.

You can probably think of many others as well.

Internet an ALL of the gadgets are starting to be FOOBAR and useless for people who will not accept the Nazi look alike totalitarian governments around the world, where Norway is one of the worst. They go behind the backs of it's citizens and pass DLD and they want more and more Human rights violations. Did you vote for DLD? Is it still a democracy when they don't let us the people have a saying when it comes to the removal of all “privat liv” slash privacy?

Who wants to monitor and control us and spy at our sex life etc? Den Norske Stat og Kongehus (and the secret government). Else we would be able to vote if we want to be spied on or not.

So here is a BIG F*CK YOU from me horned viper. What you sow, you shall reap. May it return onto you in the same measure you use. It is definitively a return to sender in this end.

The Horned Viper is an Egyptian principal meaning “the enemy within”. The horned viper bury it self in the sand and strike swiftly and effectively without being seen.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for government control. I want all the people in Norway to control the government and all their phones, tablets, laptops and connected equipment should stream sound, video, files, sms messages, email, GPS locations, visited websites, MMS, pictures, video, contact list and so on, to be accessible for every Norwegian.

I also want to put all politicians that lie and abuse their positions in jail. Remember they are here to serve us the people and we the people have power over them. If we jail the lying bastards, maybe our kids will be able to breath the air, drink the water and eat food without getting sick in the future?

Den Norske Stat har feilet I rollen som forvalter, take a look around. Think about the poison in the food, in the water (Cant be more than 3-5ppm to be called pure), The factories can operate without being environmentally friendly and on and on.

You should all be dressed up in orange jump suits and start to clean. Stop blaming the people using what makes you fat cats rich and take responsibility for your actions.

Sorry about the rant, I don't mean any bad to the ignorant good ppl. Neither am I referring to people that care for humanity and our offspring.

Endret av tork
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...