Gå til innhold

Parking ticket while the car was moving!

Exuberat

Anbefalte innlegg

This was a case of some very young kids about 18 or 19 who were sitting in their car minding their own business at a parking lot when this bully drove up and started to harass them. I was watching it all from about 20 meters away.
Just his body language told me that he was trying to play big man.

I might have punched him too if he did the same stunt with me.

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

I'm a professional in what I do as a living.

The ones in Oslo are douchbargs! Misusing the work and make people pay for nothing! Why would someone have to pay 760+kr just because he was on the phone having a bad day with the family, friends, boss or maybe with the authorities. All in a sudden you see someone in front of the car taking photos making the day even much worse.

I've no sympathy for them. I used to greet them before, knowing they were doing their work. But since that incident I give them stone face!

Look, it's their job. There are strict rules for parking in Norway. Some are free, some you have to pay for.

"Misusing" their work? You did not issue a ticket. You were in the wrong. The guard was just doing his job, he corrected your mistake. If he let you go, it wouldn't be very professional of him, would it?

• Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar

I know they are doing their job. But we all have rules and laws to do our jobs. Respect is all that matters! Who wants to pay for nothing? Nobody! At list I say and that is an opinion.

Have you been in Oslo Gønland? There is this woman traffic warden who likes to piss people off. She is always having trouble with people. I witnessed one day that a guy came to stop in a load and unloading parking that belongs to a shop. He's emergency indicators were on, thinking he was sending a message to traffic wardens that he is in the shop and buying something heavy to carry. This traffic warden came out of nowhere. She started trying to take photos of the plate numbers. He came out carrying 20*2 kg of rice. He was good, he tried to explain to her that you can see the reason why I parked in front of the shop. She was like I don't care. What did he do? He punched her took the terminal device and the camera she was using and left. Now tell me... What happened next! I don't know but I can guess. She called the cops, they came to attend to her... They trucked him down and he got arrested! For what? Because a stupid traffic warden who is unprofessional ruined his day and maybe his life. Is that what you call professional doing their job?

I'm not saying they must not issue a partaking ticket to people. Do your job in a good manner! Where is a reason to let someone go let it be so and where there is none issue a parking ticket.

When you see someone who is stopped on no stopping area and he is inside the car. Ask in a friendly manner for him to leave. Not start taking photos and ready to issue a parking ticket.

I was with my friend once, we went into MC Donald in Gønland. There is these parking space meant for customers ordering inside. She just came and asked him to get moving. He explained to her that he was waiting for me. She told him that she was giving him his last warning. He was forced to move to avoid the ticket.

Is that what you call PROFESSIONALS DOING THEIR JOB?

You wait until it happens to YOU! Remember US!

Lenke til kommentar

*snip*

He was good, he tried to explain to her that you can see the reason why I parked in front of the shop. She was like I don't care. What did he do? He punched her took the terminal device and the camera she was using and left. Now tell me... What happened next! I don't know but I can guess. She called the cops, they came to attend to her... They trucked him down and he got arrested! For what? Because a stupid traffic warden who is unprofessional ruined his day and maybe his life. Is that what you call professional doing their job?

*snip*

He crossed the line when he took that punch and ruined his own life. Is it worth it to go to jail for assault over a lousy parking ticket? You can not park in a loading zone so the traffick warden was well within her rights, but the guy who got the ticket could just have gone and got someone from the store to tell her it was alright. The traffic warden had no knowledge of how long that dude had been there and they are lenient if the "victim" is "breaking the law within reason".

I have used the loading zone many times, never a problem. When I had the traffic wardens come over to me I have just explained the situation and said that they could confirm with the shop. My brother also parked a car without a ticket because it was free to park between 22.00-07.00 or something and the warden that's known to be the most hard ass of them all came when I took a smoke at 06.59 (or so :p ). I said that this is my brothers car and he lives just there (pointed at the building next to the car), can you please let me try to wake him up so I can get the keys and move the car. She looked at me with eyes that could kill and said "ok" with doubt in her voice :p

Don't give the traffic wardens such a hard time, they are doing their job. It's like complaining about the police when they arrest a murderer and say that they ruined that mans life. Actions have consequences and there are laws for a reason, yes traffic wardens have room to be lenient about their work, but why should they? What makes their set of rules worthless compared to others? I can think of a hundred other things thats much worse than strict traffic wardens but no one complains about.

Endret av Belphegor
  • Liker 4
Lenke til kommentar

Are you really thick? Shut up?

No am better than using degrading words in an open and well respected site.

There is no any harm meant whatsoever! I was just speaking my mind in a professional way. All I said was an opinion nothing more nothing less. Have a nice day buddy!

Lenke til kommentar

Oh, you got offended. Sorry about that, but I think it's pretty thick of someone to complain about a city official that's doing the job within the rights they are given. And I think people complaining about petty things like that should shut up.

I will edit it out then. You have a nice day to, but I'm not your buddy ;)

• Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar

Sorry about that, but I think it's pretty THICK of someone to complain about a city official that's doing the job within the rights they are given.. And I think people complaining about petty things like that should SHUT UP...

he he he, you got me CONFUSSED... Why edit in the first comment? Me wonder...

Endret av Exuberat
Lenke til kommentar

I know they are doing their job. But we all have rules and laws to do our jobs. Respect is all that matters! Who wants to pay for nothing? Nobody! At list I say and that is an opinion.

Are you reading what you write before posting? You want people to be professional at their jobs, but when they are and it's not going the way you want it, you complain?

I witnessed one day that a guy came to stop in a load and unloading parking that belongs to a shop. He's emergency indicators were on, thinking he was sending a message to traffic wardens that he is in the shop and buying something heavy to carry. This traffic warden came out of nowhere. She started trying to take photos of the plate numbers.

He came out carrying 20*2 kg of rice. He was good, he tried to explain to her that you can see the reason why I parked in front of the shop. She was like I don't care.

What did he do? He punched her took the terminal device and the camera she was using and left. Now tell me... What happened next! I don't know but I can guess. She called the cops, they came to attend to her... They trucked him down and he got arrested! For what? Because a stupid traffic warden who is unprofessional ruined his day and maybe his life. Is that what you call professional doing their job?

Instead of explaning to the woman (who just did her job) the situation, he punched her and destroyed her terminal? You support this violence?

When you see someone who is stopped on no stopping area and he is inside the car. Ask in a friendly manner for him to leave. Not start taking photos and ready to issue a parking ticket.

A "non-stopping area"?

You mean this?:

107707.jpeg?_encoded=2f66666666666678302

There is a good reason that sign is there. It means no stop at all. Why should you get to bend the rules? Why not everyone? How do you think the city would have been if everyone was let go for breaking the parking rules? It would've been chaos.

"But I was just", "It was just 5 mins", "I'm just waiting for my friend". 

Everyone JUST have to something. The guards are dealing with these kind of people everyday. They have to draw a line somewhere. Follow the rules. Pay the 10-20 kr. instead of risking a ticket of 750 kr. 

• Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar

Are you reading what you write before posting? You want people to be professional at their jobs, but when they are and it's not going the way you want it, you complain?

I witnessed one day that a guy came to stop in a load and unloading parking that belongs to a shop. He's emergency indicators were on, thinking he was sending a message to traffic wardens that he is in the shop and buying something heavy to carry. This traffic warden came out of nowhere. She started trying to take photos of the plate numbers.

He came out carrying 20*2 kg of rice. He was good, he tried to explain to her that you can see the reason why I parked in front of the shop. She was like I don't care.

What did he do? He punched her took the terminal device and the camera she was using and left. Now tell me... What happened next! I don't know but I can guess. She called the cops, they came to attend to her... They trucked him down and he got arrested! For what? Because a stupid traffic warden who is unprofessional ruined his day and maybe his life. Is that what you call professional doing their job?

Instead of explaning to the woman (who just did her job) the situation, he punched her and destroyed her terminal? You support this violence?

A "non-stopping area"?

You mean this?:

107707.jpeg?_encoded=2f66666666666678302

There is a good reason that sign is there. It means no stop at all. Why should you get to bend the rules? Why not everyone? How do you think the city would have been if everyone was let go for breaking the parking rules? It would've been chaos.

"But I was just", "It was just 5 mins", "I'm just waiting for my friend".

Everyone JUST have to something. The guards are dealing with these kind of people everyday. They have to draw a line somewhere. Follow the rules. Pay the 10-20 kr. instead of risking a ticket of 750 kr.

All your explanation is well NOTED! But did I really said I support violence. The guy explained to her the situation and she told him she doesn't care! That is exactly what I said. But you seem to have twisted my word. I love rules it's what is keeping us safe. But why would someone misuse their POWER? If I'm a police man and I'm armed! Does that give me right to SHOOT and KILL. If you understand what I mean...

Endret av Exuberat
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...