Gå til innhold

Den store LG G3 tråden!

158 stemmer

1. 1. Skal du Kjøpe LG G3?

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Test: http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_g3-review-1086.php

Liker ikke at de sier skjermen har dårlig kontrast:(. Håper det ikke blir en dealbreaker

De nevner og den terget av alle toppmodellene. Håper det ikke merkes i bruk

Fra forum:

LG G3 F400S White

Just picked up the korean version of the phone in hong kong. i've used it for about 8 hours now since i've purchased it so i'm not too familiar with the phone yet. but here are my initial thoughts

Display/UI: the 1440p display is really sharp, colours are vivid. the UI is simple yet pleases the eye. This is my first time using a LG android device, but their UI do take some time to get used to so can't really comment on that. I haven't experienced any lags what-so-ever and apps seem to run as smooth as butter on this device. Watched the 2k videos provided by LG and I was very pleased with the display. Putting it beside my Xperia Z, i can notice that the images are indeed sharper.

connection: 4G was strong on my F400/S variant. I got a connection once i booted it up and only auto-switched to 3G a couple of times when I entered and exited elevators. Calls were clear on both ends.

Battery/Heat: i've read from previous members posting about battery issues but thankfully, I can claim that mine is working really well. i'm still on my first battery, which came charged at around 40% (picked up the phone at 5pm). i played with the phone on my way home (dropped to 36% in 30 min of use) and plugged it in for around 30 minutes before i headed back out again (40 something%). it's now almost 2am in hong kong and after 7 hours or so i still have 10% remaining from a 45%~ battery. During the time i was out, i kept bringing the phone out to show my friends and the phone was under heavy use. so i can say the battery is quite impressive.

On the temperature related topic. i haven not experienced any heating up with the phone on regular use. so far i've only used whatsapp most of the time, watched a few short 2k clips, used the camera for a bit, and downloaded a couple of apps from the play store.

Camera:The camera is really snappy. it focused on objects very quickly and photos came out nicely even under less than average lighting. Taking selfies was quite fun with the hand gesture but i'm guessing that will wear out over time. I've yet to fully utilize the rest of the camera so no further comments.

Size/how it feels in the hand: the phone is amazingly small for a 5.5 inch display. Its just a tiny bit taller and wider than my Xperia Z. The phone feels lighter and easier to hold at 149g than my Z that weights 146g. i'm guessing the overall design and the curved back has a lot to do with this. The back buttons however are a little hard to press. its hard for me to feel exactly where the power button and volume up down keys are. May be because this is my first LG that has the back button design.

Hope this helps some of you guys in deciding whether or not this is the phone for you or if this is have delivered what LG has promised. i'll post some updates after a few days of usage.

Endret av Christoffero89
Lenke til kommentar

Synes den ligger utrolig godt i hånden.med avrundede kanter og fin vekt.Er godt vant til store tlf,så størrelsen er egentlig helt perfekt for min del..

Er det noen Apps du ikke finner? Engadget sier de ikke finner feks candy crush pga den ikke støtter oppløsningen

Det var noe dritt. Har bestilt telefonen og spiller ikke candy crush men håper ikke dette gjelder mange apps.. ;(

Lenke til kommentar

Jeg synes lyden under ringing er bra står ikke noe tilbake for andre toppmodeller som Z2,M8,S5 og 5S.

Nå kan vel diskuteres hvor god Z2 lyden er, da det er veldig mye klaging på den :) Men, det er nok de som fungerer og.

Men, ja, jeg skjønner at en er nødt til å teste hvordan telefoner er å ringe med for tiden. Virker som et nedprioritert området på noen merker......

Uansett, G3 ser bra ut, men er redd den blir litt for stor?

Lenke til kommentar

Jeg går nokk for den originale. Liker at den står oppreist:)

Er det forskjell på ladehastighet på de forskjellige laderne

Men spm er om den fungerer med bakdeksel på. Den originale

http://www.androidbeat.com/2014/06/lg-g3-will-qi-wireless-charging-united-states/

Ifølge denne kilden er det kun Korea og USA som ikke får Qi lading. Dermed burde det gå med originaldeksel. Samme kilde skriver også at lansering i USA er 1.juli og at Europa kommer litt etter det. Håper derfor at datoen norske nettbutikker har stemmer (27.06). ;)

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...