Gå til innhold

Den russiske aggresjonen mot Ukraina

Anbefalte innlegg

<<<<<<<<fortsettelse fra forrige side.........

Best evidence Russians are in Ukraine?

How good separatist fighters are

Utdrag >les hele;

Some experts even think that Russian soldiers are responsible now for nearly all the fighting.

While Putin’s government continues to deny any involvement in hostilities, the evidence is overwhelming

Most glaring of all, experts say, is the timeline that would have been required to establish a separatist fighting force as effective as the one that’s fighting Ukrainian government troops now.

The so-called Donetsk republic didn’t exist even as a movement before April 7, and yet it was fighting, and fighting effectively, before summer. That means that within a couple of weeks, the separatists not only had managed to recruit a sizable force, but also had armed it and trained it.

The separatist force isn’t fighting as a ragtag, insurgent force.

It’s mechanized, armored and very well armed.

It shoots a lot of artillery, but doesn’t run out of shells.

It moves, a lot, throughout the region, but doesn’t run out of fuel.

Its troops don’t go hungry and don’t go home during duty.

And when the separatists need reinforcements, those “new recruits” not only arrive but also operate like a unit.

“With NATO, at the most basic level and if all the stars align, it takes us a year to get a private up to this level, meaning highly supervised,” Janzen said. “For the officers, for the more complicated command and coordination aspects, it would require at least five years of training.”

Konrad Muzyka, an analyst who specializes in the Russian military for the consultancy IHS Jane’s Europe, said that if you started with a group of volunteers with past military training, it would still take six months of training to get them into fighting form.

“You want them to fight conventionally against an opponent who is better trained, better equipped and possesses air superiority,” he wrote in an email response to questions. “First and foremost is training. Improving cohesion, interconnectedness and overall ability to conduct joint operations takes time.”

While the Donetsk People’s Republic existed in April, it was occupying government buildings in cities around the Donetsk region, and there was no sign of large-scale military training or even much recruiting.

When the force began fighting, it appeared fully formed.

Janzen said the separatists “know what they’re doing. And what they’re doing is textbook Russian military tactics.”

He added, “You can’t take people off the streets and in a couple months get them to this level of quality.”

The separatists have tried to explain this by saying they’ve been bolstered by vacationing Russian troops.

But Janzen and others noted that the skill of recent assaults would mean entire units chose to vacation together.

And that’s just the shooting part of the battle. The logistical support would have taken even longer to organize.

Further, the weaponry that’s being used, Muzyka said, isn’t easy to come by. For one, the weapons would cost “hundreds of millions of dollars.” Even if the separatists had that kind of money, there’d be problems.

“Make no mistake, in terms of Russian units, what you see now in Ukraine is top of the cream,” he wrote. “You will not find better trained and equipped units in the Russian armed forces.”

Endret av arthon
  • Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

About Dugin, the man no one but me (as far as I know) calls "Putin's Rasputin". Read this : https://www.academia.edu/8249892/Putins_Brain_on_Aleksandr_Dugin_

Alexandr Dugin sitater..............

- Dugin, 1992: "The true Aryan race will be a race of Nordic militant priests". Eat your heart, Dan Brown. Seriously, scary.

- Dugin, 1992: "The true Aryan is not defined so much by biology, but by his metaphysical mission which finds reflection in his biology"

- Dugin 1997: "I predict the coming to Russia of true, authentic, consistent, fascist fascism" << A true, authentic, consistent prediction.

- Dugin (2000) "The sovereignty of Ukraine is such a negative phenomenon for Russian geopolitics that it can easily lead to military conflict"

- Dugin (2000) An absolute imperative of Russian geopolitics is the total and unlimited control of Black Sea coast from Ukraine to Abkhazia

--- Seems that Ukraine had it coming all along, planned out in Moscow >10 yrs ago; it was just them and we that didn't know it.

Endret av arthon
  • Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar

Igor Girkin Strelkov sitater (muligens fra pressekonferansen i går)

- Girkin today: "The same evil powers in Russia that causes the demise of USSR are now threatening the demise of the Novorossiya project"

- Girkin "This evil 5th column was shocked by our Russian Spring, which reversed the betrayal by Gorbachev. They betrayed us now again"

- Girkin: "The evil pro-Western powers in Russia set traps for Putin not to send military assistance & enter this shameful compromise in Minsk

- Girkin: "The Ukraine population is under influence by propaganda using NLP and have been turned into zombies".

- Girkin: "5th column is planning a putsch against Putin, and he doesn't see it."

- !!! Girkin: "The 5th column of oligarchs & liberals is planning a Maidan in Russia. I turn my focus on saving Russia from a colored spring"

- !!!! Girkin: "We will not allow one more destruction of Russia, like they did in 1917 with the Empire, and in 1991 with the Soviet Union.

- Girkin: "For now I will abstain from opposition work, as during war, any opposition is equivalent to a putsch"

- Question to Girkin: "Do you plan to run in elections?"
Answer: "I don't believe in elections [awkward pause] See who was elected in Ukraine"
Girkin: "I was asking and received church blessing for all critical actions I did in Ukraine" :innocent:

Endret av arthon
  • Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar

Mens Ukraina venter på å starte konstruksjonen av "The Wall" .................

#Ukrainian border guards are digging 3x3m trench on the border of #Odesa oblast & #Transnistria -http://www.hromadske.od.ua/?p=2311|EMPR pic.twitter.com/NoPxCEUGTM

KLSazIlB.jpg

Russland bygget en gang Jernteppet så ikke folk skulle rømme fra landet - nå vil det bli bygget et Jernteppe som beskyttelse mot Kreml..........

THE WALL

ZTzbR3ru.jpg

Endret av arthon
  • Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Moscow stifles dissent as soldiers return in coffins http://dailym.ai/1syxjJp via @MailOnline

En kortere mer komprimert versjon..........

"That Russian soldiers have died in a war in which they officially have no involvement is a problem in #Russia" - http://reut.rs/1xSfxWb

Utdrag.............

The idea of an outright invasion of eastern Ukraine by Russian troops is highly unpopular in Russia.
A survey by pro-Kremlin pollster Fund of Social Opinions said 57 percent of Russians support the separatist Donetsk and Luhansk People's Republics, but only 5 percent support an invasion of Ukrainian territory.
Russian authorities have worked to systematically silence rights workers' complaints over soldiers’ deaths, intimidating those who question the Kremlin's denials that its soldiers are in Ukraine.
Endret av arthon
  • Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

RUSSIAN SOLDIERS MOTHERS Looking for sons, please ask Putin or look in mass graves in Ukraine #RussiainvadedUkraine pic.twitter.com/KZgcNW6WVx

0Ie6502q.jpg

Russian soldiers killed in Ukraine go as missing& are buried all over Ukraine some at #Saur Tomb,#Ukraine #saurmogila pic.twitter.com/hdVMOH2i84

9gLuUngw.jpg

Endret av arthon
  • Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Ukrainas væpnede styrker får nytt utstyr................

De får også nye T-64BV1 som sies å være bedre enn Russiske T-72M variasjonene som Russland forer terroristene med.

Og ser vi på publikum i denne demo videoene så ser det ut som noen afrikanske land kanskje får slike også...

http://youtu.be/ypenQZl78nw

Og nye håndvåpen - Ukrainsk Fort 221/224 (basert Israelsk modell), 11 (pistoler). Snipers er Fort 301 og pump er Fort 500(?) bygget på lisens.....

post-157018-0-24560900-1410525456_thumb.jpgpost-157018-0-75719500-1410525454_thumb.jpgpost-157018-0-32855800-1410525453_thumb.jpg

Endret av arthon
  • Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Jeg tror det er omvendt, etter det jeg har hørt. Dette er håndvåpen fra Ukraina og solgt på lisens til Israel (produsert i Israel men med lisens) ...

Dette har vært diskutert før og det ser ut som folk ikke kan bli helt enige om hvor de er lisensiert fra/til.

Her er en annen diskusjon enn den jeg linket til som har en annen konklusjon.

Lisensiert fra IMI (?) sier en......

Tavor, ny Uzi, Negev machinegun......

Fort-221 er en versjon av Tavor produsert under lisens i Ukraina.......

osv. osv. https://twitter.com/Ukrainian_State/status/509792243440693249

Link til produsenten; http://www.fort.vn.ua/en/products/pump-action-shotguns/fort500-m.html

Endret av arthon
  • Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Det ser ut til at våpenhvilen holder ......

Takket være overlegne Russiske detonatorer

DZnHwwQ.jpg

Etter mengden av bilder av ueksploderte raketter jeg har sett så burde noen kontakte produsenten å be om å få tilbake pengene på garantien...........dyre saker er det også................

izaDavrV_normal.pngConflictReporter @MiddleEast_BRK · 3h

If you are interested, who shells Ukrainian forces and cities with BM-27 Uragan ... It's the Russians, stupid!

BxUvXV2CcAAD0iq.png

xD3DXC49_bigger.jpegsvarun@svarun_01 3h

@MiddleEast_BRK Silly, that's NOT Uragan projectile, but a can opener delivered by brotherly Russian nation. Very gumanitary! / sarc

Endret av arthon
  • Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Gjest slettet-ld9eg7s96q

Jeg har dette fra en som tjenestegjør som kaptein i IDF - dog som reservist (han Russeren som bor i Israel som jeg har nevnt tidligere). Ta det for hva det er, personlig har jeg ikke peiling - men rent konkret hva gjelder den bullup rifla, dukket den opp på et bilde fra den militærparaden de hadde i Kiev under selvstendighetsdagen og det var noen som reagerte på at de "så israelske ut" og han nevnte da at Israel produserer de på lisens fra Ukraina.

Lenke til kommentar

Prolonged exchange of mortar fire here on the western edge of Donetsk. Still going on. What's the definition of a ceasefire?

Several hours in the Petrovski district of Donetsk and the sound of gunfire, heavy and light, has veered between intermittent and constant.

Endret av arthon
  • Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Gjest slettet-ld9eg7s96q

Edit til posten min, jeg tok feil, måtte finne frem hva han skrev og han skrev "Tavor fabrikkeres i Ukraina på lisens" så da husker jeg bare feil :)

http://failheap-challenge.com/showthread.php?16611-Ukraine-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-MOTHERLAAAAAAND&p=1153190&viewfull=1#post1153190

Endret av Gjest slettet-ld9eg7s96q
Lenke til kommentar

Her igjen taes det opp (i linken) at Kina forbereder seg på krig med Russland............

Китай готовится к войне с Россией - новость из рубрики Политика, актуальная информация, обсуждение ... http://newsland.com/news/detail/id/525069/?_utl_t=fb

Endret av arthon
  • Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Crazy Grad fire and unceasing artillery booms in northern Donetsk right now, one assumed aimed at airport. Cease-fire is complete fiction.

Russiske "fredsstyrker" med dårlig overdekket MC skilt..............

By this point v clear that RUS troops/armour are in Ukraine, but if you need 75th smoking gun: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/12/armoured-russian-vehicle-inside-ukraine

BxWIskZIMAAUI8x.jpg

Endret av arthon
  • Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...