Gå til innhold

Fortell om din værste drøm

LoveOne

Anbefalte innlegg

Jeg drømte en gang at jeg var i en gymsal og at det var mange elver fra barne og ungdommskolen der. Brått beygte elevene å slåst. Flere begynte å kvele hverandre eller å slå hverandre til døde. Mange hadde sot i ansiktet. Så kom sangen: det var reven og rotta og grisen. Til slutt døde alle sammen.

Hva har dere drømt da?

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Er på engelsk, beklager:

1:

It started as a panic attack, many people came to my aid. Suddenly the dream evolved to something surreal; I needed to escape from something. There are many people in my apartment I do not know, they have sought refuge here, for a reason. The military wants hold of them and me. I got a form I need to fill out my details in, I don’t remember what the form is for, or where or who I got it from. There is war and massive battles. I’m afraid to be shot. We decide to escape before we are found, the others in my apartment packs my food and medications, they are kind and helpful, even though I do not know them.

2:

I am at my apartment building, being asked if I want to go out to the public living area to get some lunch. I join them. Someone asks if I am tired, because I almost fall asleep. I then go back to my apartment to fetch an energy drink, the one I fetched aren’t the usual small size of those I drink, but half a liter. I take a sip and sit down in the sofa with the others. There is no one I know. Suddenly the dream changes to something surreal: I am escaping from someone, I’m in a building. I am gradually surrounded and get knocked out cold. After a while I return to my senses. They who have knocked me out explains that I have been at the hospital, and that I am pregnant with something. I look down on my stomach and I see something crawling inside. I panicked and passed out. When I return to my senses once again I am in a big room. I touch my stomach; nothing. I am feeling thirsty, and desperately searches for something to drink. There is a guard guarding the staircase and watches so I can’t escape. He who captured me hears the racket and comes down. I explain to him that I am thirsty. He get’s me a green half liter of energy drink. After I finish my drink, he signalize to the guards so they can hold me down on the table. He says he is going to cut out the creature I have inside me. I ask for a sedative. The answer is clear and horrifying; it’s out of the question. He fetches a hacksaw and starts to cut. I look down and sees he tear of the last piece of my stomach, and is on his way to put his hand inside to remove the creature.

3:

My arm is cut open, so all the muscle fibers is visible, the muscle fibers are then cut.

My foot is being digged open by some kind of sharpened spoon, the foot is empty, no bones, tendons, flesh or blood, just darkness.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...