Gå til innhold

Syriakrigen-kampen mot Bashar al-Assads regime

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

For dem som følger med litt så vet de at Assads Al-Harra fort ble tatt av Free Syrian Army styrker for et par dager siden.

Dette fortet var en veldig viktig base for Assad og kanskje like viktig for Russland og Iran...........

Interessante oppdagelser inne i fortet som viser hvor involvert Russland er i krigen(e) i midt-østen............

Captured Russian spy facility reveals the extent of Russian aid to the Assad regime http://spioenkop.blogspot.com/2014/10/captured-russian-spy-facility-reveals.html?m=1 h/t @YallaSouriya

Utdrag; (bilder i linken som viser Russiske militære i aktivitet på fortet)............

On the 5th of October 2014, the Free Syrian Army captured the Центр С or المركز س 'Center C or Center S' SIGINT (Signals Intelligence) facility (logo on top) jointly operated by the Russian Osnaz GRU radio electronic intelligence agency (logo on the right) and one of the Syrian Intelligence Agencies (logo on the left).

Situated near Al Hara, the facility was of vital importance for the Assad regime as it was responsible for recording and decrypting radio communications from every rebel group operating inside Syria, making it likely the Russian-gathered information at this facility was at least partially responsible for the series of killings of rebel leaders by airstrikes.

The facility was recently upgraded and expanded by Russia to provide Syria and Iran with situational awareness of the Middle East.

After the upgrade, which took from January to mid-February, it reportedly covered the whole of Israel and Jordan and a large part of Saudi Arabia.[1]

According to the report, the upgrade was a reaction to Iranian concern of the facility being too much focused on the Syrian Civil War, neglecting espionage on Israel.

New equipment and additional personnel was thus added to the base.

Various photos on the wall inside the captured facility once again emphasise the Russian involvement in the Middle East, showing even a map of Israeli Armed Forces bases and units.

Other photos detail Russian personnel working at and running the center, as well as highlight a visit by Kudelina L.K., Counselor to the Minister of Defence of Russian Federation.

Endret av arthon
Lenke til kommentar

U.S. Moves to Helicopter Strikes Against Islamic State

Kobane shows US failure: yards from Turkey, #ISIS consolidated position, undaunted by airstrikes (pic: @thetimes)

US sends in Apaches after bombing fails to halt Isis http://thetim.es/1uuri1d

BzTPDuGIEAA2yWu.png

Impotent U.S. Airstrikes, Passive Turks and an ISIS Triumph

Endret av arthon
Lenke til kommentar

Tyrkia under Erdogan er en skam for NATO. Nå har Stoltenberg bombet seg til topps, så får vi se om han klarer å overtale våre allierte til å løfte en finger for å unngå folkemord. De har latt terrorister bruke grensen til Syria som de vil, og nekter å slippe kurdere ut eller inn. Tyrkia er den 2. største krigsmakten i NATO og kunne gjort uendelig mye mer enn ingenting.

Endret av pifler
  • Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 uker senere...

Mannen som "ingen har hørt om" - mannen som er "ansvarlig" for krigen i "Levanten" Syria & Iraq..........

Maj. Gen. Qassem Suleimani i de Iranske Quad Styrkene.............

post-157018-0-19356600-1414463120_thumb.jpg

post-157018-0-81732800-1414463118_thumb.jpgpost-157018-0-28326900-1414463117_thumb.png

Jeg hørte om han første gang for et par år siden hvor han ble presentert som den som faktisk regjerte Irak - fremstilt som at ingen i den Irakiske regjering turde å bestemme noe før de hadde spurt Suleimani om råd - og at det var en jevn trafikk fra Bagdad til Teheran med Irakiske politikere som mottok instruksjoner om hva de skulle gjøre i Irak.

Denne litt over kompliserte artikkelen fra Juli forteller hvordan Suleimani operer i "Levanten" for å opprettholde en proxsy krig mot USA og fremme Irans interesser i hele midt-østen.

En av grunnene til aktualiteten nå er bl.a. at han nå for første gang har latt seg fotografere flere steder i mid-østen den siste tiden - se bildene over...............

Iran’s Top Spy Is the Modern-Day Karla, John Le Carré’s Villainous Mastermind

What the head of Iran’s Quds Force has in common with the greatest Soviet spy who never existed.

UTDRAG............

“[Qassem] Suleimani is the single most powerful operative in the Middle East today, and no one’s ever heard of him.”
— John Maguire, former CIA officer in Iraq
They call him “Keyser Soze.” That’s the nickname the most influential spy in the Middle East has earned among regional hands and Arab officials—likely because no one, apart from them, has ever heard of him.
Like the spectral villain who haunts The Usual Suspects—and is said to have murdered his own wife and children in cold blood just to prove a point — Maj. Gen. Qassem Suleimani is a lethal international man of mystery, a man perfectly suited to the age of Vladimir Putin, where crime boss and covert operative are denizens and custodians of the same shadow-world.
But Suleimani doesn’t concern himself with botched drug deals—
The head of the Quds Force—the CIA-like branch of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards Corps—is now running four countries all at once: Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, and Iran.
Depending on the time of day, the particular shit storm, and the media’s attention span, he’ll have been spotted, Pimpernel-like, in Tehran, Beirut, Damascus, Najaf, or Baghdad, where he has lately assumed control of Iraq’s crumbing security edifice and transformed what remains of the Iraqi army into an apparatus for sectarian bloodletting and inevitable ethnic cleansing.
Suleimani is perennially burdened by his many bumbling clients and proxies. “He says the man’s an idiot” is how one senior Iraqi politician described Suleimani’s thoughts on Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki. “The Syrian Army is useless!” was Suleimani’s earlier estimation of Bashar al-Assad’s military, which essentially operates now as a semi-defunct contractor of Hezbollah, the Quds Force, and a 150,000-strong consortium of Shi’ite and Alawite militiamen who have been recruited from Afghanistan to Lebanon and financed, armed and trained in Tehran.
This massive undertaking, to turn faltering Arab armies into chauvinist counter-insurgents, is named “Operation Suleimani.” It will no doubt be his legacy; it has already kept the Assad regime intact and the kept the chinless dauphin of Damascus’ head attached to his neck.
Endret av arthon
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...