Gå til innhold

Halo: Reach annonsert

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
  • 2 måneder senere...
I'm an inside member of the biggest italian videogames forum community (Forumeye.it), and I've some friends that followed E3-09 directly, and talked with some MS employers in the show, asking about Reach to everyone. They can't say a lot cause it's still everything top secret for now, but that's what they told to me:

-It's an FPS, and not a MMO or similar (and ok)

-It's more Multiplayer/Online oriented then previous Halo, and the SP Campaign will be something "different" to what we've seen so far with the previous games.

-The game is under development since after Halo 3, and for more time then ODST (that is developed by a small part of the team, and it was done in 1 year and an half)

-New graphic engine!

-The multiplayer will be different/new.

-It's the "next big Halo" for Bungie and Microsoft, same importance as an Halo 4

-It's everything "darker" and more serious.

-150 people are working on the Project since 2007

You can trust me or not, you can take those info like rumors or not, but I know my sources and I trust them completely, and Halo: Reach really seems to be huge like we supposed!

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?po...stRepeater1-p=3

Well, I'll be damned. Det er akkurat det jeg ønsket å høre! 150 personer som jobber på et Halo-spill i tre år! :D

digg! meir multiplayer! håper det er nye våpen, og andre gamemodes, og lettere å drepe :rolleyes:

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...