Gå til innhold

PSN + What's the price: £11.99, €14.99 - 90 days (3 months) £39.99, €49.99 - 1 year Where can i get this?: It will be available frforklart

KongRudi

Anbefalte innlegg

fra Astroboy på SCEE-forumene.

What's the price:

£11.99, €14.99 - 90 days (3 months)

£39.99, €49.99 - 1 year

Where can i get this?:

It will be available from the PSN Store exactly like the way First Play is purchased.

What do it get?:

Free Games

1 PSN Game

1 PS1 Classic

2 PSP Minis

You will receieve 4 pre-selected games per month.

Free Game Trials

You can try out Full Retail Games (Blu-Ray Disc) or PSN Games for free for 1 hour and do anything you would normally do if you had actually bought the game such as Play online with or against friends or just play the singplayer.

Automatic Downloading

With PSN + you PS3 will search through your game library and look for updates (patches) for your games and then download them with out having to pop the disc in for each and every game. (as they are available) This even works with PS3 Firmware updates so you never need to lift a finger.

Also you can schedule what time you want you PS3 to update if any ones are available so it never has to get in the way of say watching a blu-ray movie or streaming content to your PS3.

Wait, there's more

Not only all of the above but you also recieve premium avatars and dynamic themes each month, many of which are exclusive to PSN + members.

There will also be discounts available on loads of PlayStation Store content, just for PSN + members, so make the most of them as thay will change each month.

Finally wherever possible we’ll be making sure that PSN + members are included in some selected demos and beta trials before they go live to the public so you can brag to your mates.

When can i get this?:

It will be avilable from the PSN Store on June 29th.

What Countries will it be in?:

It will launch in all SCEE controlled Countries with the exception of Russia and Turkey.

What will i lose if my subscription stops?

The only things you will lose are the 4 games you recieve each month and obviously the auto-downloading and free game trials. Content such as Premium Avatars, Themes, Discounts or Exclusive Game Add-ons you got when you where a member will be yours to keep.

Special Subscription Offer

If you purchase a 1 year subscription from when PSN + Launches and August 3rd you will recieve a free PS3 downloadable version of Media Molucules smash hit Little Big Planet for free to keep for ever.

fant også litt mer detaljert info svarene i bloge'en, men gidd ikke oversette til norsk fra forumet jeg skrev det på..

Got some more detailed info from EU-blog's comunity manager answers to reader-comments.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/06/15/playstation-plus-check-out-what-its-all-about/

About full game trial

Apparently there will be atleast two titles available for the full game trial each month. And they will change every month.

- If you like the game, you can buy it on PSN, without going to the retail-store.

(Trophy's and gamesaves will be unlocked when you buy the game, so you won''t have to replay the game).

About the 'free games'..

It’s a different 4 games each month and you can only download those during that month but you can then keep them and play them for as long as you are a member. That means at least 48 games each year at no extra cost.

- All the free games will be available for members for as long as you have membership, if you cancel your subscription, or don't renew your subscription, you'll loose access to those games.

- However if you decide to subscribe to the sercive at a later time, you'll regain your access to free games you downloaded as a member earlier, aswell as the new games.

- But you will not gain access to the any of the free-games wich came the months when you weren't a member. - And if you've deleted any free games, they won't be available for another download either (i think).

Discounts

The discounts largely range between 20 and 50%.

Scheduled automatic updates

PS3 will power up from standby mode, download updates, then turn itself back into standby mode.

PSP-compability

Free PS1 and Mini-titles will be compatible with your PSP aswell.

You will have to go online with the PSP once to verify length of your PSN+ membership, but you don't have to be online each time you want to play the game, since it will show on the license.

Master Account/Sub Accounts

Only the master account needs to be a +member.

As long as he is a member, all +members content will be available to the sub-accounts on the machine aswell.

Kan betale med wallet, credit card, og PSN-kort.

Endret av KongRudi
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Ble visst litt rot i tittelen.

Dette er en ny ekstra-tjeneste som kommer på PSN, ikke noe som du må betale for, dersom du ikke ønsker den.

Tjenesten ser egentlig veldig OK ut, og vi får endel nytt innhold for prisen, om vi vil abbonere.

Eneste negative synes jeg var at du bare kan downloade de fire gratis-spillene den ene månden, så om du trenger plass og sletter dem, så mister du dem..

På tide å oppgradere til stoor harddisk..

Endret av KongRudi
Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 uker senere...

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...