Gå til innhold

800mb cder i nero

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Hvis det du alt har fått vite ikke hjelper, kan kanskje denne guiden jeg har skrevet hjelpe deg (den er på en slags engelsk ja :wink: ).

Settings for overburning a 90 minutes (800mb) CD in Nero

(Excuse me for my bad English skills)

IMPORTANT! This may only work on a nero supported burner and overburning's on your own risk (se under the "enable overburning" tab). My settings should work at any nero campatible burner, but I'm only sure that they are working at mine, that's an Yamaha CRW2200E.

first go FILE -> PREFERENCES -> EXPERT FEATURES and tick "enable overburn..." you have to write these values in 90 minutes (min) and 30 seconds (sec) 00 frames (frm) ie. 90:30.00

it's known problem to this overburning issue, sometimes nero just want let you overburn. the problem is that nero want show the overburn menu when asked. To fix this go start -> run and type regedit.exe now go HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREAheadNero - Burning RomGeneral and find a key named OverSizeDefaultValue if this hex value is set to 0, set it to 1 and click ok and exit regedit, if the hex value is one do nothing just end regedit.

ok, in the burning window called "write cd" (not the wizard but the other one) this is what you should have :

Info : you don't care

Multisession : "No Multisession" is ticked

Iso : "ISO Level 2" is ticked and "Mode 2 / XA" is ticked too and also "ISO 9660" and "Joliet" and you can also tick "Allow pathdepth of more than 8 directories" and "Allow more than 255 characters in path"

Label : you don't care

Dates : you don't care

Misc : you don't care

Burn : "Write" and "Finalize CD" are ticked and write speed is up to you and "write method" should be set on "Disc-At-Once/96"

then click the "write" button

Now you're ready for overburning, just say yes when you're asked if you really want to overburn your CD but do it at your own risk!!!

to set 800mb as the default CD size in the nero status bar go FILE -> PREFERENCES -> GENERAL and set the status bar counters, yellow marker 85:0.0 and red marker 91:0.0

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...