Gå til innhold

Gothic 4 gameplay introduksjon

Anbefalte innlegg

Arcania : A Gothic Tale - Gothic 4

Spørsmål og svar fra Spellbound.

Q : Will The Judge be featured in this fourth installment? I was most disspointed not to find him in Gothic 3. He is badass, and also a very important part of Nameless life... he put him in the barrier in the first game, and he gave him the boat in the second. He should deffinetly be in the fourth! A vacation or something

A : We don't comment on special characters right now. Check out the game.

Q : Will there be armor you can only get at end-game?

A : There will be special stuff you will get during the final phase of the game.

Q : Can you say something about that unknown force that will posses nameless ?

A : Of course not!

Q : Will there be dragons?

A : Maybe.

Q : Is there going to be any editor for the Gothic 3 addon? I know that you are not working on Gothic 3 addon but i am asking you in case you know something...

A : Sorry, I have no idea. I fear you have to ask JoWooD about that.

Q : "We have used bloom effects in games released a year or two ago and we have parallax occlusion technology working as well. The decision if or if not to use it is up to our art director - there are other options - to some extent superior to the above mentioned technologies - and we may as well opt to choose these."

I beg you, inform me about those new superior technologies... Perhaps my info are not up to date regarding 3d technology... Maybe you mean different versions and more updated ones of Parallax Occlusion mapping? Like Cone step mapping perhaps? Or there is something totally new?"

A : It seems like you are quite well informed. It's great to see that level of interest. Our art director finally is the guy who decides which of the features he wants and what matches best with Arcania's style. At some point you will probably see some shots where the technology finally used is explained. It's always a hard choice between visual quality and support of standard hardware systems.

Q : Will there be other ranged weapons as javelins or throwing knives as well?

A : The weapons we allow and the ones we may have to cancel from our lists of modelled items still need to be decided. That's mainly an issue of balancing and finally up to the game design department. As soon as they have taken final decisions - we will let you know.

Q : How much in real time will last an in-game day?

A : We are tweaking the values right now. It should feel right and there are different opinions within our team for the moment.

Q : Can we cut the limbs of the enemy in gothic 4, so heads will roll and limbs scatters all over?

A : Since we do not plan to make a gorefest out of Arcania this is rather unlikely.

Q : when do u plan start working on the combat system?

A : Oh, we already started a while ago and it is under heavy development and testing.

Mere fakta

Diskuter

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...