Gå til innhold

Styggest musikk...versjon 2

amigo502

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Rock er den beste sjangeren som finnes....jeg skjønner ikke at alle andre tullinger hører på noe annen enn rock.... er det noen som er enige eller ?

5137369[/snapback]

You post in a way that makes slugs and other invertebrates look like Nobel Prize winners. I suggest you hone your writing skills before applying borrowed glories as a mere typist.

I suppose I should have some sympathy for your handicap. You are obviously paralyzed from the neck up. Wouldn't clues have more room to fit in your head if you got rid of some of the gobbledygook in there? If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous. As Robert Wilensky said: "We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. If you called the Suicide Hotline, they'd say: "Go ahead. Do it!" Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't an 'idiot savant' without the 'savant' part; if your weren't so fat that when God said "Let there be Light", he told you to move your fat ass out of the way, or if you didn't have a face that makes Medusa look like a supermodel. Who am I kidding? You would.

Anyway, I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is good with fools wrote something down for me. Oh, yeah, "Shut your cake-hole, stupid!"

Lenke til kommentar

Jeg vil nå sende en mail til moderatoren angående innlegget ditt. Dette her er helt absurd, og du krenket mine følelser. Jeg skal anklage deg, hvis noe av dette fortsetter skal jeg gå i retten mot deg, og kreve erstattning for at du skriver s**** til meg. Dette kan jeg ikke godta, denne diskusjon siden er opprettet for å diskutere ting, ikke snakke dritt til andre.

MvH. Amigo502

Lenke til kommentar

Your post is the world's greatest proof of reincarnation; no one could get that dumb in just one lifetime. You should offer your posting style to hospital operating theatres as a highly-effective alternative to unconsciousness-inducing medications.

Trying to get something of value out of your post is like trying to squeeze orange juice out of an apple. If ignorance were a disability, you'd get the full pension. If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous.

What possessed you to think that you were capable of being entertaining or interesting to read? You are the kind of person who, when one first meets you, one doesn't like you. But when one gets to know you better, one hates you. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't intellectually slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through a vat of chunky peanut butter; if your weren't so fat that a "Place Your Billboard Ad Here" is printed on each of your butt cheeks, or if you didn't have a face that could scare a hungry wolf off a meat truck. No, come to think of it, you would.

Anyway, I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is good with fools wrote something down for me. Oh, yeah, "Shut your cake-hole, stupid!"

Lenke til kommentar
Jeg vil nå sende en mail til moderatoren angående innlegget ditt. Dette her er helt absurd, og du krenket mine følelser. Jeg skal anklage deg, hvis noe av dette fortsetter skal jeg gå i retten mot deg, og kreve erstattning for at du skriver s**** til meg. Dette kan jeg ikke godta, denne diskusjon  siden er opprettet for å diskutere ting, ikke snakke dritt til andre.

MvH. Amigo502

5137400[/snapback]

Da foreslår jeg at dere begynner å oppføre dere litt mer på skolen dere sitter på, for ja, vi kan se hvor dere poster fra. Og blir det nok tull så stenger vi ute IP adressen skolen bruker, slik at vi slipper problemer med elever som plent skal krangle med hverandre (eller ha det morsomt) hos oss.
Lenke til kommentar
Gjest
Dette emnet er stengt for flere svar.
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...